RAFL Raymille Update for March 6, 2004

Ray Miller

Guest
Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is confused
maintanence won't be for about another 9 months or so. But I
won't complain, staying the same beats going up. Had a nice
suprise at my WI. They presented me with a certificate for 2
years of perfect attendance (Wow, look at Ray, he shows up
each week ;-) It was nice to hear from some of the people in
the meeting that they take inspiration from me. Ray
560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

Hi, Ray, 2 years of perfect attendance is something to be
proud of. Congratulations. Your weight loss and
determination is impressive.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
> confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
> or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
> up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
> certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
> at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
> some of the people in the meeting that they take
> inspiration from me. Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

Go Ray. Don't gotta lose every week to get to goal, just ask any of us :)

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
> confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
> or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
> up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
> certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
> at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
> some of the people in the meeting that they take
> inspiration from me. Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

Congrats on the perfect attendance and also on the Maintain

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:40:53 GMT, Ray Miller
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
>confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
>or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
>up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
>certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
>at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
>some of the people in the meeting that they take
>inspiration from me. Ray
>560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

Congrats on the maintain Ray!!! After all the big losses
lately your body is probably just taking some time to lose
some inches!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Ray Miller wrote:
> Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
> confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
> or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
> up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
> certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
> at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
> some of the people in the meeting that they take
> inspiration from me. Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

What a wonderful thing to receive. I think you are a great source of
inspiration, Lee
Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
> confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
> or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
> up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
> certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
> at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
> some of the people in the meeting that they take
> inspiration from me. Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

Congratulations Ray for your 2nd year anniversary!

Julie

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
> confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
> or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
> up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
> certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
> at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
> some of the people in the meeting that they take
> inspiration from me. Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

2 years of perfect attendance? Wow Ray, that is quite an
accomplishment! And maintaining is not a bad thing at all.
Sure sounds to me like you are doing fantastic. Congrats!

Joyce

Ray Miller wrote:

> Hi All,

> Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

Hi Ray!

Congorats on your dedication and your amazing progress over
the last 2 years.

I was totally confused as I read your post and your new
goal. Just one minute ago I was replying to Ray Miller who
was looking forward to go below 200 lbs.

Then I realized that there are acutally *two* Ray Millers
posting here.

*snicker* Cheers Marc

Maintaining isn't so bad. At least for me, my body continues
to shift and adjust even when the scale doesn't show a loss.

It's so great to hear you're receiving the recognition you
deserve. You inspire more than just the people in your
meeting. You inspire many of us here as well, including me.

Linda P On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:40:53 GMT, Ray Miller
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
>confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
>or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
>up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
>certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
>at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
>some of the people in the meeting that they take
>inspiration from me. Ray
>560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:12:23 +0100, Marc Heimann
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ray Miller wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>
>> Ray
>> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25
>
>Hi Ray!
>
>Congorats on your dedication and your amazing progress over
>the last 2 years.
>
>I was totally confused as I read your post and your new
>goal. Just one minute ago I was replying to Ray Miller who
>was looking forward to go below 200 lbs.

Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

>Then I realized that there are acutally *two* Ray Millers
>posting here.
>
>*snicker* Cheers Marc

Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>

Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
>that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

we did too, and there is a vote going on as to if we liked you saying it or
not, Lee, counting...
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
>
> Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
>
> On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
> >that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

You know, if we limit this to just a show of hands, it will
be a smaller total vote. A show of minds would be endless!

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 19:27:49 -0600, Prairie Roots
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
>
>Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
>
>On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
>>that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

Congratulations on the maintain and the certificate!
Great work!

Brenda

"Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
> confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
> or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
> up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
> certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
> at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
> some of the people in the meeting that they take
> inspiration from me. Ray
> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

We did too, get out the voodoo dolls

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
>
> Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
>
> On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
> >that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

Some of us think it was funny, but ....

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> we did too, and there is a vote going on as to if we liked
> you saying it
or
> not, Lee, counting... Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote
> in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
> >
> > Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
> >
> > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this
> > >place that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

Lucky for him the majority by one vote either didn't care or thought it was
funny... Lee's us
news:[email protected]...