RAFL Raymille Update for March 6, 2004

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is confused
    maintanence won't be for about another 9 months or so. But I
    won't complain, staying the same beats going up. Had a nice
    suprise at my WI. They presented me with a certificate for 2
    years of perfect attendance (Wow, look at Ray, he shows up
    each week ;-) It was nice to hear from some of the people in
    the meeting that they take inspiration from me. Ray
    560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

    Tags:

  2. Hi, Ray, 2 years of perfect attendance is something to be
    proud of. Congratulations. Your weight loss and
    determination is impressive.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    > confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    > or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    > up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    > certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    > at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    > some of the people in the meeting that they take
    > inspiration from me. Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Go Ray. Don't gotta lose every week to get to goal, just ask any of us :)

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    > confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    > or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    > up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    > certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    > at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    > some of the people in the meeting that they take
    > inspiration from me. Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on the perfect attendance and also on the Maintain

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:40:53 GMT, Ray Miller
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    >confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    >or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    >up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    >certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    >at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    >some of the people in the meeting that they take
    >inspiration from me. Ray
    >560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats on the maintain Ray!!! After all the big losses
    lately your body is probably just taking some time to lose
    some inches!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    Ray Miller wrote:
    > Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    > confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    > or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    > up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    > certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    > at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    > some of the people in the meeting that they take
    > inspiration from me. Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  6. What a wonderful thing to receive. I think you are a great source of
    inspiration, Lee
    Ray Miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    > confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    > or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    > up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    > certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    > at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    > some of the people in the meeting that they take
    > inspiration from me. Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  7. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Congratulations Ray for your 2nd year anniversary!

    Julie

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    > confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    > or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    > up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    > certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    > at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    > some of the people in the meeting that they take
    > inspiration from me. Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  8. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    2 years of perfect attendance? Wow Ray, that is quite an
    accomplishment! And maintaining is not a bad thing at all.
    Sure sounds to me like you are doing fantastic. Congrats!

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    >confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    >or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    >up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    >certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    >at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    >some of the people in the meeting that they take
    >inspiration from me. Ray
    >560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  9. Marc Heimann

    Marc Heimann Guest

    Ray Miller wrote:

    > Hi All,

    > Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

    Hi Ray!

    Congorats on your dedication and your amazing progress over
    the last 2 years.

    I was totally confused as I read your post and your new
    goal. Just one minute ago I was replying to Ray Miller who
    was looking forward to go below 200 lbs.

    Then I realized that there are acutally *two* Ray Millers
    posting here.

    *snicker* Cheers Marc

  10. Maintaining isn't so bad. At least for me, my body continues
    to shift and adjust even when the scale doesn't show a loss.

    It's so great to hear you're receiving the recognition you
    deserve. You inspire more than just the people in your
    meeting. You inspire many of us here as well, including me.

    Linda P On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:40:53 GMT, Ray Miller
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    >confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    >or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    >up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    >certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    >at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    >some of the people in the meeting that they take
    >inspiration from me. Ray
    >560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  11. Fred

    Fred Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:12:23 +0100, Marc Heimann
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ray Miller wrote:
    >
    >> Hi All,
    >
    >> Ray
    >> 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25
    >
    >Hi Ray!
    >
    >Congorats on your dedication and your amazing progress over
    >the last 2 years.
    >
    >I was totally confused as I read your post and your new
    >goal. Just one minute ago I was replying to Ray Miller who
    >was looking forward to go below 200 lbs.

    Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
    that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

    >Then I realized that there are acutally *two* Ray Millers
    >posting here.
    >
    >*snicker* Cheers Marc

  12. Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>

    Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
    >that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

  13. we did too, and there is a vote going on as to if we liked you saying it or
    not, Lee, counting...
    Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
    >
    > Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
    >
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
    > >that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

  14. Fred

    Fred Guest

    You know, if we limit this to just a show of hands, it will
    be a smaller total vote. A show of minds would be endless!

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 19:27:49 -0600, Prairie Roots
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
    >
    >Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
    >
    >On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
    >>that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

  15. Congratulations on the maintain and the certificate!
    Great work!

    Brenda

    "Ray Miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi All, Maintained this week. Obviously my body is
    > confused maintanence won't be for about another 9 months
    > or so. But I won't complain, staying the same beats going
    > up. Had a nice suprise at my WI. They presented me with a
    > certificate for 2 years of perfect attendance (Wow, look
    > at Ray, he shows up each week ;-) It was nice to hear from
    > some of the people in the meeting that they take
    > inspiration from me. Ray
    > 560/326.4/189 <- new goal, to get that bmi of 25

  16. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    We did too, get out the voodoo dolls

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
    >
    > Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
    >
    > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this place
    > >that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

  17. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Some of us think it was funny, but ....

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > we did too, and there is a vote going on as to if we liked
    > you saying it
    or
    > not, Lee, counting... Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote
    > in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hey, watch it now! WE heard that. <G>
    > >
    > > Linda P, Prairie Roots, Sybil, Eve, et al.
    > >
    > > On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:45:42 -0800, Fred
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Yes, it is only some of the women who frequent this
    > > >place that are actually split personalities!!! (G)

  18. Lucky for him the majority by one vote either didn't care or thought it was
    funny... Lee's us
    news:[email protected]...