RafL- Sorry for not reporting

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Erin Marsh, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    catching up with this group.

    Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.

    It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    motivational thoughts, please do ;-)
    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

    Tags:

  2. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Hi you,

    glad you're life has settled down again and that you're back with us again. darned annoying when
    life gets in the way, isn't it? *grin*

    I'll raise a glass of water and toast you, in motivational fashion - you go girl!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    > challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    > catching up with this group.
    >
    > Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    > measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.
    >
    > It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    > motivational thoughts, please do ;-)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  3. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Erin, I was just about to send out a "missing"-post! Good to see you back, and glad to hear your
    weight stayed the same. I ' m sending you millions of good vibes!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    > challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    > catching up with this group.
    >
    > Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    > measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.
    >
    > It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    > motivational thoughts, please do ;-)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  4. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    hey you are still in ONEDERLAND> !

    "Erin Marsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    > challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    > catching up with this group.
    >
    > Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    > measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.
    >
    > It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    > motivational thoughts, please do ;-)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Motivational thoughts, huh - okay, get in shape to lead me on some hiking trips through Lord of the
    Rings terrain!!!! (G)

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 14:38:34 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    >challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    >catching up with this group.
    >
    >Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    >measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.
    >
    >It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    >motivational thoughts, please do ;-)

  6. glad you are back on track, Lee
    Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    > challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    > catching up with this group.
    >
    > Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    > measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.
    >
    > It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    > motivational thoughts, please do ;-)
    > --
    > Erin in NZ
    > 125/90/75 kgs
    > 275.3/198.2/165 lbs
    >
    > RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
    >
    > "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  7. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:06:05 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hi you,
    >
    >glad you're life has settled down again and that you're back with us again. darned annoying when
    >life gets in the way, isn't it? *grin*

    It is very darned annoying ;-) I'm making plans to not let life get in the way quite so much in
    future. I hope they work. I need to get to goal!

    >I'll raise a glass of water and toast you, in motivational fashion - you go girl!

    Thanks Krys :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 09:47:48 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Erin, I was just about to send out a "missing"-post!

    Aww, that's sweet :)

    > Good to see you back, and glad to hear your weight stayed the same. I ' m sending you millions of
    > good vibes!

    Thanks Nathalie. I'm on day 4 of being back on track and I'm going strong. I just need to keep it up
    long enough for it to become habit again.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  9. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:44:54 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >hey you are still in ONEDERLAND> !

    The idea of leaving Onederland fills me with terror...lol... I'm getting back with the program now
    before I go back over 200 lbs or over 90 kilos. I never want to see that number on the scale again!

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  10. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 08:18:16 -0800, Fred <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Motivational thoughts, huh - okay, get in shape to lead me on some hiking trips through Lord of the
    >Rings terrain!!!! (G)

    LOL, that'll do it. So, when are you coming over? ;-)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  11. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 13:53:16 -0600, "Miss Violette"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >glad you are back on track, Lee

    Thanks Lee. It feels good not to be struggling. I'm actually enjoying keeping to my points.
    Physically I feel so much better.

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  12. Glad to see you back and to hear you're back on program. Here's a
    motivational thought for you:

    "The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time." -- Abraham Lincoln

    Prairie Roots On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 14:38:34 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi Amberle, sorry I haven't reported my weight and inches for the challenge. Life has been a
    >challenge lately. Things have finally settled back to normal now. I'm back on track and finally
    >catching up with this group.
    >
    >Anyway, my weight has stayed steady the last few weeks and I haven't had time to take my
    >measurements. I'll be sure to take them next week though.
    >
    >It feels good to be back on program, and I'd like to stay here so if anyone wants to send me
    >motivational thoughts, please do ;-)

  13. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:52:55 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Glad to see you back and to hear you're back on program. Here's a motivational thought for you:
    >
    >"The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time." -- Abraham Lincoln

    Thanks PR. I'm still struggling to keep on program but I'm not giving up. Struggling means I'm
    maintaining. Giving up would mean gaining and I'm not prepared to do that. I'm going to keep
    slogging away and hopefully one day I'll get there!

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  14. Here's another motivational thought: "If you're tired, keep going. If you are scared, keep going. If
    you want to taste freedom, keep going."

    This is from Harriet Tubman. As an Australian, you may not be familiar with this American shero: at
    27, she escaped slavery and then returned more than a dozen times to help members of her family make
    the same journey to freedom. Whenever I think of the obstacles in my life, I think of the obstacles
    others have faced, and then mine don't seem so insurmountable. I just keep going.

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:39:16 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:52:55 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Glad to see you back and to hear you're back on program. Here's a motivational thought for you:
    >>
    >>"The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time." -- Abraham Lincoln
    >
    >Thanks PR. I'm still struggling to keep on program but I'm not giving up. Struggling means I'm
    >maintaining. Giving up would mean gaining and I'm not prepared to do that. I'm going to keep
    >slogging away and hopefully one day I'll get there!

    Prairie Roots
    232/163.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  15. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:25:00 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Here's another motivational thought: "If you're tired, keep going. If you are scared, keep going.
    >If you want to taste freedom, keep going."
    >
    >This is from Harriet Tubman. As an Australian,

    Hey, who are you calling Australian? I'm from New Zealand. I'm so insulted ;-)

    >you may not be familiar with this American shero: at 27, she escaped slavery and then returned more
    >than a dozen times to help members of her family make the same journey to freedom. Whenever I think
    >of the obstacles in my life, I think of the obstacles others have faced, and then mine don't seem
    >so insurmountable. I just keep going.

    That's a great way to think. Thanks PR :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/90/75 kgs
    125.90/1.1/165 lbs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  16. I knew you were from NZ. Why I wrote Australia is beyond me. So sorry
    for the blooper. :)

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:43:04 +1300, Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 16:25:00 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Here's another motivational thought: "If you're tired, keep going. If you are scared, keep going.
    >>If you want to taste freedom, keep going."
    >>
    >>This is from Harriet Tubman. As an Australian,
    >
    >Hey, who are you calling Australian? I'm from New Zealand. I'm so insulted ;-)
    >
    >>you may not be familiar with this American shero: at 27, she escaped slavery and then returned
    >>more than a dozen times to help members of her family make the same journey to freedom. Whenever I
    >>think of the obstacles in my life, I think of the obstacles others have faced, and then mine don't
    >>seem so insurmountable. I just keep going.
    >
    >That's a great way to think. Thanks PR :)

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  17. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:01:47 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I knew you were from NZ. Why I wrote Australia is beyond me. So sorry for the blooper. :)

    Well, I guess I can forgive you. Just this once though ;-) I am rather out numbered by the Aussies
    in this group.