RAFL: Spoons (((Sign me up Please)))

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    My start weight is 165 lbs and my goal is 155 lbs

    I won't be measuring inches.

    Thanks for taking the time to make this challenge.

    Take care,

    SPOONS

    Tags:

  2. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Hiya Spoons,

    Got your information down, welcome to the challenge! I've already done an update on the website
    today so might not get another one done until tomorrow.

    Amberle3