RAFL : SPOONS Update

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Spoons, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.

    I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
    whole week.

    I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going to
    make Lifetime next saturday.

    Take care, SPOONS

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Up a bit and down a bit is what Maintenance is all about. So good job and you will most
    definitely make LIFETIME next week if you keep the current trends. Keep the focus and keep
    working the program -

    Maintenance is not all that simple but it a continuation of what

    think a big factor is you are no longer trying to drive the scale numbers down and so the rewards
    are not as evident. Just staying at a healthy, constant weight has to be its own reward.

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
    >whole week.
    >
    >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    >to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    >Take care, SPOONS

  3. Shucks that .4 could just be water retention, Spoons - sure hope so. Wish you luck for the coming
    week. Elaine K

    SPOONS wrote:

    >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
    >whole week.
    >
    >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    >to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    >Take care, SPOONS

  4. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Now I know where my .4 pounds went... lol... j/k. Sorry for your small gain, SPOONS, but you are
    doing awesome on maintenance. Good luck making Lifetime...wow, what an achievement!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/242.2/172

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    > I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
    I've
    > had major munchies this whole week.
    >
    > I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    > to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

  5. I am rraaahhhiing for you to make it, Lee, very impressed!!!
    SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    > I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
    I've
    > had major munchies this whole week.
    >
    > I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    > to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

  6. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
    >whole week.
    >
    >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    >to make Lifetime next saturday.

    I love it when people hit matenance. Such a great reward for all the hard work you've put in.
    Another week and the real journey starts.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

  7. You can do this Spoons. We're all pulling for you.

    I know what you mean about associating cold weather with the munchies. I've had to fight them off
    myself. They may win a battle or two here and there, but they won't (and aren't!) winning the war.
    So you just give Major Munchies his/her marching orders.

    Prairie Roots

    On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
    >whole week.
    >
    >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    >to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    >Take care, SPOONS

  8. Sorry about the little gain Spoons. Good luck next week.
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    > I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
    I've
    > had major munchies this whole week.
    >
    > I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    > to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

  9. Krys

    Krys Guest

    hey - that was pretty good really - .4 is practically nothing! *grin*

    --
    krys

    UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
    making progress.

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    >
    > I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
    I've
    > had major munchies this whole week.
    >
    > I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
    > to make Lifetime next saturday.
    >
    > Take care, SPOONS

  10. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    Thanks Fred for your input I really do appreciate it. I know I can always count on getting support
    with all the amazing people in this group. Actually I do plan on losing another 20 lbs to get to my
    personal goal. But I can't afford WW's so that's why I'm doing the maintenance and then I'll stop
    paying... Ok I know it's sneaky but I've heard that a lot of people are doing this.

    Thanks everyone.

    SPOONS Lost 22lbs & I don't want to find them again.

    > Up a bit and down a bit is what Maintenance is all about. So good job and you will most definitely
    > make LIFETIME next week if you keep the current trends. Keep the focus and keep working the
    > program -
    >
    > Maintenance is not all that simple but it a continuation of what

    > think a big factor is you are no longer trying to drive the scale numbers down and so the rewards
    > are not as evident. Just staying at a healthy, constant weight has to be its own reward.
    >
    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    > >
    > >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
    I've
    > >had major munchies this whole week.
    > >
    > >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and
    if
    > >all goes well I'm going to make Lifetime next saturday.
    > >
    > >Take care, SPOONS

  11. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Don't forget that there are plenty of us that are doing the WW program all on our own. I used to go
    to meetings but I can't afford to go to both the meetings and Curves. You can guess which one I
    picked. <G>

    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks Fred for your input I really do appreciate it. I know I can always count on getting support
    > with all the amazing people in this group. Actually I do plan on losing another 20 lbs to get to
    > my personal goal.
    But
    > I can't afford WW's so that's why I'm doing the maintenance and then I'll stop paying... Ok I know
    > it's sneaky but I've heard that a lot of people
    are
    > doing this.
    >
    > Thanks everyone.
    >
    > SPOONS Lost 22lbs & I don't want to find them again.
    >

    > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Up a bit and down a bit is what Maintenance is all about. So good job and you will most
    > > definitely make LIFETIME next week if you keep the current trends. Keep the focus and keep
    > > working the program -
    > >
    > > Maintenance is not all that simple but it a continuation of what

    > > think a big factor is you are no longer trying to drive the scale numbers down and so the
    > > rewards are not as evident. Just staying at a healthy, constant weight has to be its own reward.
    > >
    > > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
    > > >
    > > >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
    > I've
    > > >had major munchies this whole week.
    > > >
    > > >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and
    > if
    > > >all goes well I'm going to make Lifetime next saturday.
    > > >
    > > >Take care, SPOONS

  12. Not sneaky at all, sounds very practical and frugal and those are both good
    things, Lee