RAFL : SPOONS Update

Spoons

Guest
I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.

I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
whole week.

I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going to
make Lifetime next saturday.

Take care, SPOONS

Up a bit and down a bit is what Maintenance is all about. So good job and you will most
definitely make LIFETIME next week if you keep the current trends. Keep the focus and keep
working the program -

Maintenance is not all that simple but it a continuation of what

think a big factor is you are no longer trying to drive the scale numbers down and so the rewards
are not as evident. Just staying at a healthy, constant weight has to be its own reward.

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
>I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
>whole week.
>
>I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
>to make Lifetime next saturday.
>
>Take care, SPOONS

Shucks that .4 could just be water retention, Spoons - sure hope so. Wish you luck for the coming
week. Elaine K

SPOONS wrote:

>I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
>I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
>whole week.
>
>I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
>to make Lifetime next saturday.
>
>Take care, SPOONS

Now I know where my .4 pounds went... lol... j/k. Sorry for your small gain, SPOONS, but you are
doing awesome on maintenance. Good luck making Lifetime...wow, what an achievement!

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
> I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
I've
> had major munchies this whole week.
>
> I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
> to make Lifetime next saturday.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

I am rraaahhhiing for you to make it, Lee, very impressed!!!

<[email protected]> wrote:

>I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
>I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
>whole week.
>
>I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
>to make Lifetime next saturday.

I love it when people hit matenance. Such a great reward for all the hard work you've put in.
Another week and the real journey starts.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/207/182

You can do this Spoons. We're all pulling for you.

I know what you mean about associating cold weather with the munchies. I've had to fight them off
myself. They may win a battle or two here and there, but they won't (and aren't!) winning the war.
So you just give Major Munchies his/her marching orders.

Prairie Roots

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
>I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but I've had major munchies this
>whole week.
>
>I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
>to make Lifetime next saturday.
>
>Take care, SPOONS

Sorry about the little gain Spoons. Good luck next week.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
> I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
I've
> had major munchies this whole week.
>
> I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
> to make Lifetime next saturday.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

hey - that was pretty good really - .4 is practically nothing! *grin*

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
>
> I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
I've
> had major munchies this whole week.
>
> I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and if all goes well I'm going
> to make Lifetime next saturday.
>
> Take care, SPOONS

Thanks Fred for your input I really do appreciate it. I know I can always count on getting support
with all the amazing people in this group. Actually I do plan on losing another 20 lbs to get to my
personal goal. But I can't afford WW's so that's why I'm doing the maintenance and then I'll stop
paying... Ok I know it's sneaky but I've heard that a lot of people are doing this.

Thanks everyone.

SPOONS Lost 22lbs & I don't want to find them again.

> Up a bit and down a bit is what Maintenance is all about. So good job and you will most definitely
> make LIFETIME next week if you keep the current trends. Keep the focus and keep working the
> program -
>
> Maintenance is not all that simple but it a continuation of what

> think a big factor is you are no longer trying to drive the scale numbers down and so the rewards
> are not as evident. Just staying at a healthy, constant weight has to be its own reward.
>
> On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
> >
> >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
I've
> >had major munchies this whole week.
> >
> >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and
if
> >all goes well I'm going to make Lifetime next saturday.
> >
> >Take care, SPOONS

Don't forget that there are plenty of us that are doing the WW program all on our own. I used to go
to meetings but I can't afford to go to both the meetings and Curves. You can guess which one I
picked. <G>

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks Fred for your input I really do appreciate it. I know I can always count on getting support
> with all the amazing people in this group. Actually I do plan on losing another 20 lbs to get to
> my personal goal.
But
> I can't afford WW's so that's why I'm doing the maintenance and then I'll stop paying... Ok I know
> it's sneaky but I've heard that a lot of people
are
> doing this.
>
> Thanks everyone.
>
> SPOONS Lost 22lbs & I don't want to find them again.
>

> "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Up a bit and down a bit is what Maintenance is all about. So good job and you will most
> > definitely make LIFETIME next week if you keep the current trends. Keep the focus and keep
> > working the program -
> >
> > Maintenance is not all that simple but it a continuation of what

> > think a big factor is you are no longer trying to drive the scale numbers down and so the
> > rewards are not as evident. Just staying at a healthy, constant weight has to be its own reward.
> >
> > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:12:25 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I just came back from ww's, I'm at 157.2 lbs & I'm up 0.4lbs.
> > >
> > >I don't know if it's this freezing cold weathert that we're having but
> I've
> > >had major munchies this whole week.
> > >
> > >I'll try better this week. By the way I'm on week 6 of maintenance and
> if
> > >all goes well I'm going to make Lifetime next saturday.
> > >
> > >Take care, SPOONS

Not sneaky at all, sounds very practical and frugal and those are both good
things, Lee