RafL Summary wk 5

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Out of 50 participants signed up we had results in from 35 , 3 of which are on maintenance.

    Total loss, including those on maintenance: 33.1 pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 30.5 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): 0.95 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 5: 193.1 pounds Inches lost at the end of week 5: 14.84 Total loss so far: 200.9 pounds!
    Total inches lost so far: 16.34

    Our biggest loser was AussieKelly, with a loss of 5.1 pounds from her previous weigh-in.

    And congratulations to Fred for making his RafL goal! Weigh to go!

    This week's Motivational Quote: 'A goal is a dream with a deadline.'
    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    Tags:

  2. great stuff, Lee
    Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Out of 50 participants signed up we had results in from 35 , 3 of which are on maintenance.
    >
    > Total loss, including those on maintenance: 33.1 pounds Total loss not including those on
    > maintenance: 30.5 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): 0.95 pounds Total loss at
    > the end of week 5: 193.1 pounds Inches lost at the end of week 5: 14.84 Total loss so far: 200.9
    > pounds! Total inches lost so far: 16.34
    >
    > Our biggest loser was AussieKelly, with a loss of 5.1 pounds from her previous weigh-in.
    >
    > And congratulations to Fred for making his RafL goal! Weigh to go!
    >
    > This week's Motivational Quote: 'A goal is a dream with a deadline.'
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  3. Mrs Duck

    Mrs Duck Guest

    What is RafL?

    Tracy

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Resolutions Are For Losers - a play on New Years Resolutions and that WW folks are LOSERS or want to
    be. It is a challenge a friendly method of encouraging folks to lose weight by setting some interim
    and more reasonable goal 8, 10 or 12 weeks down the line rather than some larger weightloss that is
    so far away that people lose heart or get disenchanted.