RafL Summary wk 6, 7 & 8

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Time to catch up!

    Summary wk 6 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 35, 3 of which are on
    maintenance.

    Total loss, including those on maintenance: 24.4pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 20.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .634 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 6: 217.5 pounds Inches lost for week 7.5:

    Our biggest loser was Ray Mille with a loss of 4.6 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

    And congratulations to ElleWiz & Maryrose for making their RafL goals! Weigh to go!
    ------
    Summary week 7 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 33, 3 of which are on
    maintenance.

    Total loss, including those on maintenance: 17.5 pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 16.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .543 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 7: 235 pounds Inches for week 7: 13

    Our biggest loser was Ray, with a loss of 5 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

    And congratulations to Aussie Kelly for making her RafL goal! Weigh to go!

    -----
    Summary week 8 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 29, 3 of which are on
    maintenance.

    Total loss, including those on maintenance: 12.94 pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 10.64 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .409 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 8: 247.9 pounds Inches for week 8: 2.5 Total loss so far: 249.8 pounds! Total inches
    lost so far: 36.34

    Our biggest loser was Ray Mille, with a loss of 3.2 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

    Today's Motivational Quote: " If you win your mind, you can win the world."

    --
    Amberle3
    249/215/205-minigoal/150?

    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

    Tags:

  2. Such great work, Lee
    news:[email protected]...