RafL Summary wk 6, 7 & 8

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Mar 4, 2004.

1. Amberle3

Amberle3 Guest

Time to catch up!

Summary wk 6 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 35, 3 of which are on
    maintenance.

Total loss, including those on maintenance: 24.4pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 20.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .634 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 6: 217.5 pounds Inches lost for week 7.5:

Our biggest loser was Ray Mille with a loss of 4.6 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

And congratulations to ElleWiz & Maryrose for making their RafL goals! Weigh to go!
    ------
    Summary week 7 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 33, 3 of which are on
    maintenance.

Total loss, including those on maintenance: 17.5 pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 16.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .543 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 7: 235 pounds Inches for week 7: 13

Our biggest loser was Ray, with a loss of 5 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

And congratulations to Aussie Kelly for making her RafL goal! Weigh to go!

-----
    Summary week 8 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 29, 3 of which are on
    maintenance.

Total loss, including those on maintenance: 12.94 pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 10.64 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .409 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 8: 247.9 pounds Inches for week 8: 2.5 Total loss so far: 249.8 pounds! Total inches
    lost so far: 36.34

Our biggest loser was Ray Mille, with a loss of 3.2 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

Today's Motivational Quote: " If you win your mind, you can win the world."

--
    Amberle3
    249/215/205-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

Tags:

2. Such great work, Lee
    Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Time to catch up!
    >
    > Summary wk 6 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 35, 3 of which are on
    > maintenance.
    >
    > Total loss, including those on maintenance: 24.4pounds Total loss not including those on
    > maintenance: 20.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .634 pounds Total loss at
    > the end of week 6: 217.5 pounds Inches lost for week 7.5:
    >
    > Our biggest loser was Ray Mille with a loss of 4.6 pounds from his previous weigh-in.
    >
    > And congratulations to ElleWiz & Maryrose for making their RafL goals! Weigh to go!
    > ------
    > Summary week 7 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 33, 3 of which are on
    > maintenance.
    >
    > Total loss, including those on maintenance: 17.5 pounds Total loss not including those on
    > maintenance: 16.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .543 pounds Total loss at
    > the end of week 7: 235 pounds Inches for week 7: 13
    >
    > Our biggest loser was Ray, with a loss of 5 pounds from his previous weigh-in.
    >
    > And congratulations to Aussie Kelly for making her RafL goal! Weigh to go!
    >
    > -----
    > Summary week 8 Out of 51 participants signed up we had results in from 29, 3 of which are on
    > maintenance.
    >
    > Total loss, including those on maintenance: 12.94 pounds Total loss not including those on
    > maintenance: 10.64 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): .409 pounds Total loss at
    > the end of week 8: 247.9 pounds Inches for week 8: 2.5 Total loss so far: 249.8 pounds! Total
    > inches lost so far: 36.34
    >
    > Our biggest loser was Ray Mille, with a loss of 3.2 pounds from his previous weigh-in.
    >
    > Today's Motivational Quote: " If you win your mind, you can win the world."
    >
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm