RafL & THTP challenges

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Just a note to those participating and/or interested in the challenges that I leave town this
    afternoon to a) attempt not to gain weight in Las Vegas and b) test my patience with f-MIL. I return
    February 25, the websites will be updated on February 26.

    Keep sending the emails, submission forms and posting here! I'll catch up when I get back.

    Keep up the good work everyone - I'm so very pleased with how well everyone is doing. That goes for
    those of you not participating in the challenges too! You've all done an awesome job.

    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

    Tags:

  2. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Have fun, Amberle, despite your f-MIL!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

    Amberle3 wrote:
    > Just a note to those participating and/or interested in the challenges that I leave town this
    > afternoon to a) attempt not to gain weight in Las Vegas and b) test my patience with f-MIL. I
    > return February 25, the websites will be updated on February 26.
    >
    > Keep sending the emails, submission forms and posting here! I'll catch up when I get back.
    >
    > Keep up the good work everyone - I'm so very pleased with how well everyone is doing. That goes
    > for those of you not participating in the challenges too! You've all done an awesome job.
    >
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  3. Laura

    Laura Guest