RafL & THTP challenges

Amberle3

Guest
Just a note to those participating and/or interested in the challenges that I leave town this
afternoon to a) attempt not to gain weight in Las Vegas and b) test my patience with f-MIL. I return
February 25, the websites will be updated on February 26.

Keep sending the emails, submission forms and posting here! I'll catch up when I get back.

Keep up the good work everyone - I'm so very pleased with how well everyone is doing. That goes for
those of you not participating in the challenges too! You've all done an awesome job.

--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
- Spring into Action Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

Connie

Guest
Have fun, Amberle, despite your f-MIL!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Amberle3 wrote:
> Just a note to those participating and/or interested in the challenges that I leave town this
> afternoon to a) attempt not to gain weight in Las Vegas and b) test my patience with f-MIL. I
> return February 25, the websites will be updated on February 26.
>
> Keep sending the emails, submission forms and posting here! I'll catch up when I get back.
>
> Keep up the good work everyone - I'm so very pleased with how well everyone is doing. That goes
> for those of you not participating in the challenges too! You've all done an awesome job.
>
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
> - Spring into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

Laura

Guest