RafL & THTP - Post your results here!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?

    And while we're at it, here's mine:

    RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted. Although
    if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed dramatically over
    the past year.

    I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    that I've had since I was a teenager.

    THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.

    Amberle3
    --
    Amberle3
    249/215/205-minigoal/150?

    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

    Tags:

  2. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > dramatically over the past year.
    >
    > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    > that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >
    > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

    Hi Amberle: Weighed in today and am down 2 lbs. to 197.8 for a total loss since 11/10/03
    of 19.6 lbs.

    Also someone asked about how high the scales go at WW. I asked my leader today and she said at
    least to 400 lbs. I don't remember who asked. Hope everyone has a good week!! It is great being a
    loser!! Betty

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Excellent week!! All these people losing on trips are going to give trips a good name!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    Amberle3 wrote:
    > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > dramatically over the past year.
    >
    > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    > that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >
    > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    betty boop wrote:
    > "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >>
    >>And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >>
    >>RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    >>Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    >>dramatically over the past year.
    >>
    >>I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    >>that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >>
    >>THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >>
    >>Amberle3
    >>--
    >>Amberle3
    >>249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >>
    >>- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    >>- Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >

    > Hi Amberle: Weighed in today and am down 2 lbs. to 197.8 for a total loss since 11/10/03 of
    > 19.6 lbs.
    >
    > Also someone asked about how high the scales go at WW. I asked my leader today and she said at
    > least to 400 lbs. I don't remember who asked. Hope everyone has a good week!! It is great being a
    > loser!! Betty

    Great weigh in Betty!! It certainly is great being a loser!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  5. On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:41:36 GMT, Amberle3 <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >down a pound to 215

    Attagirl Amberle. You rock! Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:54:37 GMT, "betty boop"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Weighed in today and am down 2 lbs

    Superb! I love seeing the odometer roll past a couple of numbers at a time.

    Linda P

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on vacationing your way to a loss. The trip sounds like someone had a good time with a lot
    of interesting places to stay (or not!)

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:41:36 GMT, Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    >And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    >RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    >Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    >dramatically over the past year.
    >
    >I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    >that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >
    >THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    >Amberle3

  8. Amberle,

    I missed weighing for three weeks so can you put me down for March 1 for the following....

    Weight 186 Exercise 2 times

    Thanks, Brenda

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > dramatically over the past year.
    >
    > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    > that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >
    > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  9. Good job considering you were on vacation and had TOM.

    Brenda

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > dramatically over the past year.
    >
    > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    > that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >
    > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on that loss and the total is terrific

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:54:37 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >>
    >> And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >>
    >> RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    >> Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    >> dramatically over the past year.
    >>
    >> I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful
    >> cramps that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >>
    >> THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >>
    >> Amberle3
    >> --
    >> Amberle3
    >> 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >>
    >> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    >> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    >> - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >
    >Hi Amberle: Weighed in today and am down 2 lbs. to 197.8 for a total loss since 11/10/03 of
    >19.6 lbs.
    >
    >Also someone asked about how high the scales go at WW. I asked my leader today and she said at
    >least to 400 lbs. I don't remember who asked. Hope everyone has a good week!! It is great being a
    >loser!! Betty

  11. good for you, Lee
    Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > dramatically over the past year.
    >
    > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful cramps
    > that I've had since I was a teenager.
    >
    > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  12. excellent, Lee
    betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    > >
    > > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    > >
    > > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > > dramatically over the past year.
    > >
    > > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful
    > > cramps that I've had since I was a teenager.
    > >
    > > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    > >
    > > Amberle3
    > > --
    > > Amberle3
    > > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    > >
    > > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >
    > Hi Amberle: Weighed in today and am down 2 lbs. to 197.8 for a total loss since 11/10/03 of
    > 19.6 lbs.
    >
    > Also someone asked about how high the scales go at WW. I asked my leader today and she said at
    > least to 400 lbs. I don't remember who asked. Hope everyone has a good week!! It is great being a
    > loser!! Betty

  13. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job.

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    > >
    > > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    > >
    > > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on vacation and eating whatever I wanted.
    > > Although if you read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to eat has changed
    > > dramatically over the past year.
    > >
    > > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM and I had the most horrid, awful
    > > cramps that I've had since I was a teenager.
    > >
    > > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    > >
    > > Amberle3
    > > --
    > > Amberle3
    > > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
    > >
    > > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm
    >
    > Hi Amberle: Weighed in today and am down 2 lbs. to 197.8 for a total loss since 11/10/03 of
    > 19.6 lbs.
    >
    > Also someone asked about how high the scales go at WW. I asked my leader today and she said at
    > least to 400 lbs. I don't remember who asked. Hope everyone has a good week!! It is great being a
    > loser!! Betty

  14. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    great stats, Amberle! :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172

    "Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Let's just jump in and start this up again shall we?
    >
    > And while we're at it, here's mine:
    >
    > RafL - down a pound to 215. Not too bad for being on
    > vacation and eating whatever I wanted. Although if you
    > read through my trip report you'll see that want I want to
    > eat has changed dramatically over the past year.
    >
    > I'm also really surprised to see the loss since it was TOM
    > and I had the most horrid, awful cramps that I've had
    > since I was a teenager.
    >
    > THTP - probably 4 times. I'm going with 4 anyway.
    >
    > Amberle3
    > --
    > Amberle3
    > 249/215/205-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me
    > 3/30/03
    >
    > - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    > - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    > http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  15. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Nice one, Betty!