RAFL Week 1 I LOST!

Billie Severy

Guest
My Headline should read:

Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!

I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
accidently jumped into my mouth.

My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss, I
usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might even
be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and really
don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?

Congrats to all the losers! Billie
207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

Woweee! Weigh to go, Billie! That's a tremendous loss! Congratulations in a really big way. Elaine K

Billie Severy wrote:

>My Headline should read:
>
>Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
>I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
>accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
>My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
>That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
>I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
>even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
>really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
>Congrats to all the losers! Billie
>207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

You're certainly off to a great start toward your RAFL goal. Wow! Almost 4 lbs off! After eating a
truffle! Ain't WW wonderful?!!

Prairie Roots

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:07:16 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (Billie Severy) wrote:

>My Headline should read:
>
>Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
>I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
>accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
>My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
>That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
>I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
>even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
>really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
>Congrats to all the losers! Billie
>207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

you are doing great, since you know how you lose, failure is not there,
either you get it or have a good time working for it, good luck, Lee
Billie Severy <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My Headline should read:
>
> Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
> I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
> accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
> My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
> That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
> I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
> even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
> really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
> Congrats to all the losers! Billie
> 207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

Wonderful loss Billie. Congratulations! Looks like the chocolate did it again here Fred!

"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:15374-400328A4-323@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> My Headline should read:
>
> Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
> I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
> accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
> My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
> That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
> I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
> even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
> really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
> Congrats to all the losers! Billie
> 207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

Sounds like a chocolate whoosh to me. Congrats on that great start. Stick to truffles, the mushroom
kind and you will make your goal (g)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:07:16 -0800 (PST), [email protected] (Billie Severy) wrote:

>My Headline should read:
>
>Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
>I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
>accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
>My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
>That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
>I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
>even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
>really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
>Congrats to all the losers! Billie
>207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

Woohoo Billie, you go girl!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:15374-400328A4-323@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> My Headline should read:
>
> Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
> I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
> accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
> My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
> That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
> I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
> even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
> really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
> Congrats to all the losers! Billie
> 207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

Great headlines.

"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:15374-400328A4-323@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> My Headline should read:
>
> Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
> I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
> accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
> My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
> That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
> I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
> even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
> really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
> Congrats to all the losers! Billie
> 207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

pesky truffles - they have a mind of their own don't they?! *grin* but at least this one didn't leap
up and bite ya - so well done! you're doing really well - stick with it.

--
krys

UK 157/135.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 struggling now......but
making progress.

"Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:15374-400328A4-323@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net...
> My Headline should read:
>
> Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!
>
> I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
> accidently jumped into my mouth.
>
> My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
> That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for me may be difficult....after an initial first week loss,
> I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it might
> even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, since I think it motivates me to try harder and
> really don't think it will set me up for failure. But what do you all think?
>
> Congrats to all the losers! Billie
> 207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C3DBA2.695D8F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

LOL....... You are a braver woman than me <VBG> Congrats! Vanessa In OZ :) Overall (Was 273-
Current 211- Goal 160) "Billie Severy" <[email protected]> wrote in message = news:15374-400328A4-323@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net... My Headline should read:

Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite eating a chocolate truffle the size of a tennis ball!

I Guess that staying on program all week allowed me to use my 35 flex points when that truffle
accidently jumped into my mouth.=20

My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as my RAFL goal because I SOOOOO want to get into the 50's.
That's 12.3 lbs in 12 weeks.....which for = me may be difficult....after an initial first week
loss, I usually only lose about a half pound per week. Now that I have lost 3.8 this week....it
might even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot for it, = since I think it motivates me to try
harder and really don't think it will = set me up for failure. But what do you all think?

Congrats to all the losers! Billie
207/168.3/141 RAFL goal 159.9

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C3DBA2.695D8F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-
Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-
Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4912.300"
name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>LOL.......</FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>You are a braver woman than me=20 <VBG></FONT></DIV>
<><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#800080>Congrats!</FONT><BR>Vanessa In = OZ=20
:)<BR>Overall (Was 273- Current 211- Goal 160)</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20 style=3D"PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT:
#800080 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<>"Billie Severy" <<A=20 href=3D"mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</A>> wrote
= in message=20 <A=20
=
href=3D"news:[email protected]">news:15374-= 400328A4-323@storefull-
3114.bay.webtv.net</A>...</DIV>My=20 Headline should read:<BR><BR>Woman loses 3.8 Lbs. despite
eating a = chocolate=20 truffle the size of a<BR>tennis ball!<BR><BR>I Guess that staying on =
program=20 all week allowed me to use my 35 flex<BR>points when that truffle = accidently=20 jumped
into my mouth. <BR><BR>My weight was 172.2 and I chose 159.9 as = my RAFL=20 goal because I
SOOOOO<BR>want to get into the 50's. That's 12.3 lbs in = 12=20 weeks.....which for me<BR>may be
difficult....after an initial first = week=20 loss, I usually only<BR>lose about a half pound per
week. Now that I = have lost=20
3.8 this<BR>week....it might even be do-able. I'd really like to shoot = for it,=20 since<BR>I
think it motivates me to try harder and really don't think = it will=20 set<BR>me up for
failure. But what do you all think?<BR><BR>Congrats = to all=20 the
losers!<BR>Billie<BR>207/168.3/141 RAFL goal=20
4.9<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00EB_01C3DBA2.695D8F70--

WOW Billie, wonderful loss! I guess if I were you I'd stick with my original goal. Why not! It does
make one more motivated doesn't it? Good luck!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172