RafL week 2 THTP week 5 for Brenda

Brenda Hammond

Guest
Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.

Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times

I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
office. She joined WW about a year ago and has lost about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I
could be in the same position she is right now if I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably made my
goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead of
still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to look
fantastic in a bathing suit this year, instead of FAT.

I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us any food. She feels sorry
for me working so much and her way of helping (other than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to
cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll
casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger
and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One of her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed),
so I'll have to ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's a real
sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles and
healthy too I might add.

I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to read, so
I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good one people!
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

You know you can do it and you will do it and your ring will need to be shrunk again!!

I do know about getting food from others - while it is nice, it can be a killer. For me it just
threw off my own meal planning and, yes, I was not sure what was in it, even if potentially
friendly. Controlling the environment is one key to eating right and controlling the points.

Good luck this week.

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:02:07 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
>been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
>
>Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
>
>I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
>office. She joined WW about a year ago and has lost about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I
>could be in the same position she is right now if I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably made my
>goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead of
>still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to look
>fantastic in a bathing suit this year, instead of FAT.
>
>I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us any food. She feels sorry
>for me working so much and her way of helping (other than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to
>cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll
>casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger
>and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One of her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed),
>so I'll have to ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's a real
>sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles and
>healthy too I might add.
>
>I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to
>read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good
>one people!

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...

Dear Brenda,

Maybe this was a lightbulb moment for you. An inspiration for you to stick with it. One thing is to
successfully lose over a period, but the one thing that really makes the difference from all the
other diets we have been on in the past is persistance and consistency - sticking to it every day.
And if you do that you WILL lose weight like your aquaintance.

You have made a promise to yourself, you have seen your goal and mapped out the road to get there,
the only thing is to walk the path. Summer will come whether you have lost the weight or not, så
wouldn't it be great to meet it the way you want to meet it? In a great hot bathing suit!!:eek:)

I won't be wishing you good luck, because it has nothing to do with luck:eek:) It has to do with the
inner strength we all have inside of us, the will to do what it takes:eek:)

Hang in there Brenda. Life has its ups and downs and so does our weight. Get back OP and stick to
your guns. Educate your grandma on what types of meals she CAN cook for you. No sense in telling her
that she can't cook for you just make sure she knows what is good and what is bad. I'm sure if you
explain the program that she'll support you in your effort. She could roast a chicken, make a stew
or a roast for the family and still be point friendly. Maybe you can challenge her into making some
of her favorite meals point friendly for you . Ask her to use lean meat and low fat cheese for
example. Her casserole last night might not have been too unpoint friendly depending on the
ingrediants.

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
> been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
>
> Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
>
> I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
> office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
lost
> about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now if
> I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
made
> my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead of
> still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to look
> fantastic in a
bathing
> suit this year, instead of FAT.
>
> I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
any
> food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
(other
> than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One of
> her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have to ask her just to stick to
> the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's a real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost
> 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
>
> I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to
> read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good
> one people!
> --
> Brenda
> 209/178/150 RafL goal 165

Looking at your acquaintance and thinking about what might've been may be just the key to turn on
your motivation again. But once the motivation's reignited, remember: no guilt and move on. You can
do this, Brenda. When I think about what you've been through in recent months, I'm convinced you
have what it takes to meet your goals. Dig deep, girl. It's in there.

Prairie Roots

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:02:07 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
>been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
>
>Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
>
>I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
>office. She joined WW about a year ago and has lost about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I
>could be in the same position she is right now if I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably made my
>goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead of
>still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to look
>fantastic in a bathing suit this year, instead of FAT.
>
>I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us any food. She feels sorry
>for me working so much and her way of helping (other than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to
>cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll
>casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger
>and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One of her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed),
>so I'll have to ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's a real
>sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles and
>healthy too I might add.
>
>I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to
>read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good
>one people!

could you take the food, feed DH and child and freeze rest for them on
another night and make your own, I was just thinking if my grandmother did
this, she is 85 she wouldn't understand if I ask her not to, you know food =
love and all that, Lee
Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
> been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
>
> Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
>
> I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
> office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
lost
> about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now if
> I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
made
> my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead of
> still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to look
> fantastic in a
bathing
> suit this year, instead of FAT.
>
> I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
any
> food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
(other
> than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One of
> her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have to ask her just to stick to
> the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's a real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost
> 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
>
> I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to
> read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good
> one people!
> --
> Brenda
> 209/178/150 RafL goal 165

Hi Brenda. I hope your weigh-in this week is better. Sorry for your gain! And I have over 700
messages to read. Yikes!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

"Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
> been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
>
> Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
>
> I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
> office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
lost
> about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now if
> I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
made
> my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead of
> still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to look
> fantastic in a
bathing
> suit this year, instead of FAT.
>
> I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
any
> food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
(other
> than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One of
> her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have to ask her just to stick to
> the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's a real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost
> 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
>
> I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to
> read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good
> one people!
> --
> Brenda
> 209/178/150 RafL goal 165

news:p[email protected]...
> You know you can do it and you will do it and your ring will need to be shrunk again!!

I sure hope so, I'd love to see that size 6 again, but due to my past working conditions (cold and
lots of hard work with my hands), I have acquired arthritis in some of my finger joints. My ring
finger is one of those with arthritis. I might see a size 6 1/2 if I'm lucky.

> I do know about getting food from others - while it is nice, it can be a killer. For me it just
> threw off my own meal planning and, yes, I was not sure what was in it, even if potentially
> friendly. Controlling the environment is one key to eating right and controlling the points.

I've often eaten a little of what she's given us, especially if she stays for dinner, which she
occasionally does, but then if DH doesn't it the leftovers in a few days I throw them out. I just
don't tell her that I did. She's one of those oldtimers who just can't stand to waste anything!

> Good luck this week.

Thanks Fred.

> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:02:07 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
> >been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
> >
> >Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
> >
> >I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
> >office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
lost
> >about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now if
> >I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
made
> >my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead
> >of still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to
> >look fantastic in a
bathing
> >suit this year, instead of FAT.
> >
> >I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
any
> >food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
(other
> >than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> >points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> >layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One
of
> >her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have to ask her just to stick
> >to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's
> >real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles
> >and healthy too I might add.
> >
> >I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to read,
> >so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good one
> >people!

Thanks Mette

"Mette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:[email protected]...
>
> Dear Brenda,
>
> Maybe this was a lightbulb moment for you. An inspiration for you to stick with it. One thing is
> to successfully lose over a period, but the one
thing
> that really makes the difference from all the other diets we have been on
in
> the past is persistance and consistency - sticking to it every day. And if you do that you WILL
> lose weight like your aquaintance.
>
> You have made a promise to yourself, you have seen your goal and mapped
out
> the road to get there, the only thing is to walk the path. Summer will
come
> whether you have lost the weight or not, så wouldn't it be great to meet
it
> the way you want to meet it? In a great hot bathing suit!!:eek:)
>
> I won't be wishing you good luck, because it has nothing to do with
luck:eek:)
> It has to do with the inner strength we all have inside of us, the will to do what it takes:eek:)

Thanks for the advice Laura. I'll try it.

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tTFMb.24386$6y6.578730@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> [...]
> (other
> > than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> > points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> > layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One
of
> > her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have
> > ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's
> > real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old
grandmother
> > with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
> >
> > I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as
there
> > are almost 600 to read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this

I think it's there too PR. I just have to be in the right frame of mind. Hopefully I'm there now.

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Looking at your acquaintance and thinking about what might've been may be just the key to turn on
> your motivation again. But once the motivation's reignited, remember: no guilt and move on. You
> can do this, Brenda. When I think about what you've been through in recent months, I'm convinced
> you have what it takes to meet your goals. Dig deep, girl. It's in there.
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:02:07 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up 2 lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't
> >been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting back into it.
> >
> >Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
> >
> >I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door at the Government Agent's
> >office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
lost
> >about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now if
> >I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
made
> >my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead
> >of still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to
> >look fantastic in a
bathing
> >suit this year, instead of FAT.
> >
> >I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
any
> >food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
(other
> >than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> >points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> >layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One
of
> >her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have to ask her just to stick
> >to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's
> >real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old grandmother with all her marbles
> >and healthy too I might add.
> >
> >I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as there are almost 600 to read,
> >so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this week. Have a good one
> >people!

this is a better idea than my first post, Lee
> [...]
> (other
> > than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> > points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> > layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One
of
> > her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have
> > ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's
> > real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old
grandmother
> > with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
> >
> > I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as
there
> > are almost 600 to read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this

Food = love is exactly what it is. My grandma feels bad that I work so hard all day and have to come
home and cook as well, so she tries to help me out by cooking and I do appreciate it. I could just
take it and let DH eat it himself. That's a great idea Lee. Thanks.

berlin.de...
=
> love and all that, Lee Brenda Hammond <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up
2
> > lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting
> > back into it.
> >
> > Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
> >
> > I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door
at
> > the Government Agent's office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
> lost
> > about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now
> > if I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
> made
> > my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead
> > of still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to
> > look fantastic in a
> bathing
> > suit this year, instead of FAT.
> >
> > I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
> any
> > food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
> (other
> > than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> > points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> > layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One
of
> > her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have
> > ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's
> > real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old
grandmother
> > with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
> >
> > I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as
there
> > are almost 600 to read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this
> > week. Have a good one people!
> > --
> > Brenda
> > 209/178/150 RafL goal 165

Thanks Kristin. I'm a bit behind too. Been busy doing other stuff and haven't been on here much the
last few days. I've got over 500 messages to read. Don't think I'll get through them all though... I
brought work home today, so have to get that done sometime tonight ....

Brenda

"Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Hi Brenda. I hope your weigh-in this week is better. Sorry for your
gain!
> And I have over 700 messages to read. Yikes!
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/240.8/172
>

> "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Due to a few bad food choices (pizza being one) and TOM I weighed in up
2
> > lbs. Yuck!!! I haven't been journalling or drinking water faithfully either, today I'm getting
> > back into it.
> >
> > Weight: 178 Exercise: 2 times
> >
> > I was thinking the other day about an aquaintance that works next door
at
> > the Government Agent's office. She joined WW about a year ago and has
> lost
> > about 80 lbs and looks great. I realized that I could be in the same position she is right now
> > if I'd just stayed OP. I would have probably
> made
> > my goal weight by the end of last summer and would have been practicing maintenance now instead
> > of still having weight to lose. I want to be at goal by the beginning of this summer! I want to
> > look fantastic in a
> bathing
> > suit this year, instead of FAT.
> >
> > I'm going to have to put my foot down and ask my grandma not to bring us
> any
> > food. She feels sorry for me working so much and her way of helping
> (other
> > than babysitting a few hours in the day) is to cook us dinner. Well, dinners are usually very
> > points unfriendly. Last night she made cabbage roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all
> > layered). It was very good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure. One
of
> > her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have
> > ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest! She's
> > real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old
grandmother
> > with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
> >
> > I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as
there
> > are almost 600 to read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this
> > week. Have a good one people!
> > --
> > Brenda
> > 209/178/150 RafL goal 165

and it would still make it easier for you as you would be able to make
yourself something really simple. I was also thinking what if you showed
her a recipe you real wanted to try, you know the one you got that is WW
friendly and takes a bunch of time,sure now you remember, or that other one,
that zero point soup that is a huge batch that will take time and you can
then portion and freeze for later??? Lee, who can you tell knows alot about
this one
> [...]
> > > points unfriendly. Last night she made
cabbage
> > > roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all layered). It was
very
> > > good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure.
One
> of
> > > her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have
> > > ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest!
She's
> > > real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old
> grandmother
> > > with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
> > >
> > > I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as
> there
> > > are almost 600 to read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this

When it comes to WW or any other WOE program we need all the support we can get. That includes
spouses or parents if they are part of the cooking meals process.

> [...]
> > > points unfriendly. Last night she made
cabbage
> > > roll casserole (cabbage, hamburger, tomatoes all layered). It was
very
> > > good, but loaded with hamburger and lots of calories/fat I'm sure.
One
> of
> > > her favorites to make us is carrots and turnip (steamed), so I'll have
> > > ask her just to stick to the veggies and I'll deal with the rest!
She's
> > > real sweetie and I'm very lucky to have an almost 84 year old
> grandmother
> > > with all her marbles and healthy too I might add.
> > >
> > > I don't know if I'll be able to answer all the posts I'd like to as
> there
> > > are almost 600 to read, so I'll congratulate all the *losers* and wish everyone good luck this

I agree totally.

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...