RafL week 7 and THTP week 10 - Connie

Connie

Guest
Hi everyone:

I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some wise
choices (if I do say so myself).

I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.

I exercised 6 times.

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Good going on the loss. Congrats.

And so very close to, well, you know what. Keep it down

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:59:58 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some wise
>choices (if I do say so myself).
>
>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>
>I exercised 6 times.

Thanks Fred!! Yes I'm getting close to onederland...I can't wait!! I'm going to buy myself a new
exercise video when I make it!!

--

Fred wrote:
> Good going on the loss. Congrats.
>
> And so very close to, well, you know what. Keep it down
>
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:59:58 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
>>wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>>
>>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>>
>>I exercised 6 times.

good for you you lost and got NSVs in the same week, how cool is that!!! Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
> wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>
> I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>
> I exercised 6 times.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Thanks Lee!! You are a great cheering section!!

--

Miss Violette wrote:
> good for you you lost and got NSVs in the same week, how cool is that!!! Lee Connie
> <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:403426AE.60607@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
>>wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>>
>>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>>
>>I exercised 6 times.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

ooh - triumph in the face of adversity - gotta be good! well done :)

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

krys wrote:
> ooh - triumph in the face of adversity - gotta be good! well done :)

Thanks Krys!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:59:58 -0500, Connie
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some wise
>choices (if I do say so myself).
>
>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.

Woohoo, congrats on a great loss Connie :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thanks Erin!!

--

Erin Marsh wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:59:58 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
>>wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>>
>>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>

> Woohoo, congrats on a great loss Connie :)

Great job. I see Onederland around the corner for you.

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:403426AE.60607@nospam_primus.ca...
> Hi everyone:
>
> I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
> wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>
> I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>
> I exercised 6 times.
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

Well done Connie. You're not far now from breaking into new territory. Can't wait to celebrate
that occasion!

Prairie Roots On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:59:58 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone:
>
>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some wise
>choices (if I do say so myself).
>
>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>
>I exercised 6 times.

Laura:

I was never so good at patience. I want onederland and I want it now!! ;-)

--

Laura wrote:
> Great job. I see Onederland around the corner for you.
>
> "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:403426AE.60607@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
>>wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>>
>>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>>
>>I exercised 6 times.
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/202/155 RAFL 210.5/202/198.5

It would be nice to put a 1 in front of my weight instead of a 2!!

--

Prairie Roots wrote:
> Well done Connie. You're not far now from breaking into new territory. Can't wait to celebrate
> that occasion!
>
> Prairie Roots On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:59:58 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone:
>>
>>I had a good week!! Some cake and some valentines dinner all handled with flex points and some
>>wise choices (if I do say so myself).
>>
>>I lost 2 lbs from 204 to 202.
>>
>>I exercised 6 times.

With only 10pounds to go, I know exactly what you mean.