RafL Week 8 and THTP week 11

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Connie, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!

    I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that I
    can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on the
    Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably never
    use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad copy (it
    crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.

    RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5

    THTP 5 times

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    Tags:

  2. a lose and great exercise, good for you, Lee
    Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >
    > I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    > imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    > I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
    > the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
    > never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
    > copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >
    > RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >
    > THTP 5 times
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  3. What a great idea to try out the exercise DVDs before you buy them. I'm sure the library appreciates
    your civic responsibility. LOL

    Other than the bad copy of the DVD, how are liking the stability ball? I'm still not tired of it.

    Congrats on being down this week. Great job on the exercise.

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >
    >I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    >imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    >I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on the
    >Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably never
    >use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad copy (it
    >crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >
    >RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >
    >THTP 5 times

    Prairie Roots
    232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Getting close and closer to that next century. Enjoy the exercise

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:

    >Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >
    >I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    >imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    >I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on the
    >Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably never
    >use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad copy (it
    >crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >
    >RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >
    >THTP 5 times

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Lee!!

    Miss Violette wrote:
    > a lose and great exercise, good for you, Lee Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    >
    >>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >>
    >>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    >>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    >>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
    >>the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
    >>never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
    >>copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >>
    >>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >>
    >>THTP 5 times
    >>
    >>--
    >>
    >>Cheers,
    >>
    >>Connie Walsh
    >>
    >>241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  6. Connie

    Connie Guest

    I love the stability ball and the stability ball workout!! I do it 2 -3 times a week for strength
    training. It is getting to be easier... time to increase the weights?

    Connie

    Prairie Roots wrote:
    > What a great idea to try out the exercise DVDs before you buy them. I'm sure the library
    > appreciates your civic responsibility. LOL
    >
    > Other than the bad copy of the DVD, how are liking the stability ball? I'm still not tired of it.
    >
    > Congrats on being down this week. Great job on the exercise.
    >
    > On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >>
    >>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    >>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    >>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
    >>the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
    >>never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
    >>copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >>
    >>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >>
    >>THTP 5 times
    >

    > Prairie Roots
    > 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  7. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Thanks Fred!!

    --

    Fred wrote:
    > Getting close and closer to that next century. Enjoy the exercise
    >
    > On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote:
    >

    >>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >>
    >>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    >>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    >>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
    >>the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
    >>never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
    >>copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >>
    >>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >>
    >>THTP 5 times

  8. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Good job on both accounts, Conny!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >
    > I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    > imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    > I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
    > the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
    > never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
    > copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >
    > RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >
    > THTP 5 times
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Nice stats, Connie! I like your idea of helping out the library. I'll have to help them out too
    sometime soon. ;) Take care and keep up the good work!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
    >
    > I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
    > imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
    > I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
    > the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
    > never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
    > copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
    >
    > RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
    >
    > THTP 5 times
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  10. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Kristin wrote:
    > Nice stats, Connie! I like your idea of helping out the library. I'll have to help them out too
    > sometime soon. ;) Take care and keep up the good work!

    Thanks Kristin!! If everyone helps out the library there will be no need for the library to carry
    insurance!!