RafL Week 8 and THTP week 11

Connie

Guest
Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!

I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that I
can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on the
Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably never
use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad copy (it
crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.

RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5

THTP 5 times

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

a lose and great exercise, good for you, Lee
Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>
> I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
> imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
> I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
> the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
> never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
> copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>
> RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>
> THTP 5 times
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

What a great idea to try out the exercise DVDs before you buy them. I'm sure the library appreciates
your civic responsibility. LOL

Other than the bad copy of the DVD, how are liking the stability ball? I'm still not tired of it.

Congrats on being down this week. Great job on the exercise.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>
>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on the
>Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably never
>use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad copy (it
>crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>
>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>
>THTP 5 times

Prairie Roots
232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Getting close and closer to that next century. Enjoy the exercise

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>
>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on the
>Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably never
>use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad copy (it
>crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>
>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>
>THTP 5 times

Thanks Lee!!

Miss Violette wrote:
> a lose and great exercise, good for you, Lee Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>>
>>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
>>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
>>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
>>the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
>>never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
>>copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>>
>>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>>
>>THTP 5 times
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

I love the stability ball and the stability ball workout!! I do it 2 -3 times a week for strength
training. It is getting to be easier... time to increase the weights?

Connie

Prairie Roots wrote:
> What a great idea to try out the exercise DVDs before you buy them. I'm sure the library
> appreciates your civic responsibility. LOL
>
> Other than the bad copy of the DVD, how are liking the stability ball? I'm still not tired of it.
>
> Congrats on being down this week. Great job on the exercise.
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>>
>>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
>>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
>>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
>>the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
>>never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
>>copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>>
>>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>>
>>THTP 5 times
>

> Prairie Roots
> 232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

Thanks Fred!!

--

Fred wrote:
> Getting close and closer to that next century. Enjoy the exercise
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:46:13 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>>
>>I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
>>imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
>>I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
>>the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
>>never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
>>copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>>
>>RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>>
>>THTP 5 times

Good job on both accounts, Conny!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Hi everyone and welcome back Amberle!!
>
> I had an amazing week. I have been borrowing exercise DVDs from the library and ahem taking an
> imprint (Just in case the library loses their copy you understand). So now I have some videos that
> I can use to get fit. I think I'll buy the WATP - 3 mile for abs (it's that good). I'll pass on
> the Kathy Smith Personal Trainer... too many steps that screw up my feet. In fact I'll probably
> never use it. C'est la vie. I bought Stability Ball for Dummies and it's great but I have a bad
> copy (it crackles) so it will be nice to get a fresh clean one.
>
> RafL I lost .5 lbs 202 to 201.5
>
> THTP 5 times
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

Nice stats, Connie! I like your idea of helping out the library. I'll have to help them out too
sometime soon. ;) Take care and keep up the good work!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

Kristin wrote:
> Nice stats, Connie! I like your idea of helping out the library. I'll have to help them out too
> sometime soon. ;) Take care and keep up the good work!

Thanks Kristin!! If everyone helps out the library there will be no need for the library to carry
insurance!!