RAFL week 8 - Prairie Roots

P

Prairie Roots

My current weight: 159.6 lbs
Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs
Total weight change to date: -72.4 lbs

Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were served
and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of meringue
cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the tummy and
baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?

This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to rehab
my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going to the
bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and safety for
biking in winter.

Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a sporting
goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something. Once
construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y, and a
neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta go! You
don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the plumbing in my
basement will still be connected. LOL

The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.

It's the best day of my life!
--
Prairie Roots
week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145
RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154
next mini-goals: 157 (75 lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154
( RAFL goal)
started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10% target: 1-May-2003
5'4" | 50 | F

[email protected]

Prairie Roots wrote:

> My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
> change to date: -72.4 lbs
>
> Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
> Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were
> served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of
> meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the
> tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
>
> This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to rehab
> my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going to the
> bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and safety for
> biking in winter.
>
> Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
> sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something.
> Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y, and
> a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!
> You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the plumbing
> in my basement will still be connected. LOL
>
> The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
> 32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
>
> It's the best day of my life!
> --
> Prairie Roots week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145 RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154 next mini-goals: 157 (75
> lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154 ( RAFL goal) started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10% target:
> 1-May-2003 5'4" | 50 | F
>
> [email protected]

Sounds exciting and fun! Just be sure the builders keep their dusr out of the sewing machine and
the stash!

--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Wow what a great and positive post to read. With this attitude you' ll come far! Good luck on all
the shopping,
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.2/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
>
> Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
> Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were
> served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of
> meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the
>
> This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to rehab
> my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going to the
> bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and safety for
> biking in winter.
>
> Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
> sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something.
> Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y, and
> a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!
> You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the plumbing
>
> The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
>
> --
> Prairie Roots week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145 RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154 next mini-goals: 157 (75
> lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154 ( RAFL goal) started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10% target:
>
> [email protected]

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:08:07 +0000, Kate Dicey
>
>Sounds exciting and fun! Just be sure the builders keep their dusr out of the sewing machine and
>the stash!

Thanks Kate. I gave my sewing machine to my daughter after her baby was born. And I haven't had a
"stash" since my early 20s (wink). So I think I'm out of danger!

Prairie Roots
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Sounds like you have a busy, but fun day planned! Congrats on the loss too.

Julie (who loves anything to do with remodeling and Home Depot)

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>
> biking in winter.
>
>
>
> --
>
> [email protected]

The best day of your life!!! Wow!! That is pretty good!! But I guess you should always live as
though today is the best day of your life!! Congrats on the weight loss and the joie de vivre!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

Prairie Roots wrote:
>
>
> biking in winter.
>
>
>
> --
>
> [email protected]

Thanks Nathalie. All my biorhythms must be up today. Or my stars are in alignment. All my inner
children are content and playing nicely together. The inner lawyers have negotiated a settlement and
are shaking hands. The judge is sleeping, and the jury gets to go home.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:41:00 +0100, "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Wow what a great and positive post to read. With this attitude you' ll come far! Good luck on all
>the shopping,

Prairie Roots

Thanks Julie. I'm not a DIYer which is the reason my house should either by sold to the "We Buy Ugly
Houses" folks or turned over to the rehabbers. To help me save money, though, my contractor has said
that they'll "let" me do things to help, like sit at city hall for a couple of hours to pull
permits, paint, clean up. I used to help my dad with projects but not enough of his handman-ness
rubbed off on me.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:50:45 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sounds like you have a busy, but fun day planned! Congrats on the loss too.
>
>Julie (who loves anything to do with remodeling and Home Depot)
>
>
>
>"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
>> change to date: -72.4 lbs
>>
>> Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
>> Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were
>> served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of
>> meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the
>> tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
>>
>> This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to
>> rehab my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going
>> to the bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and
>> safety for biking in winter.
>>
>> Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
>> sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something.
>> Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y,
>> and a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta
>> go! You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the
>> plumbing in my basement will still be connected. LOL
>>
>> The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
>> 32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
>>
>> It's the best day of my life!
>> --
>> Prairie Roots week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145 RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154 next mini-goals: 157 (75
>> lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154 ( RAFL goal) started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10% target:
>> 1-May-2003 5'4" | 50 | F
>>
>> [email protected]
>

Prairie Roots

Thanks Connie. I heard a radio editorial earlier this week about the tradition of some cultures to
respond to the perfunctory "Hi, how are you?" greeting with "It's the best day of my life." I
decided to adopt that for myself, thinking an attitude of gratitude will serve me better than an
attitude of grumpiness. Today it's not so hard: Today is a great day to be alive.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:08:59 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>The best day of your life!!! Wow!! That is pretty good!! But I guess you should always live as
>though today is the best day of your life!! Congrats on the weight loss and the joie de vivre!

Prairie Roots

CONGRATS on getting close to Lesanne (G)

You really are doing well. And it seems that maybe more food IS better than less sometimes. Was that
real ice cream each day? Maybe that "milk" product helps weightloss is real?

I like it - cleaning up before they start demolition - can't have any dust present when
they start (G)

Don't sample too many countertop samples.

Can't they hook up a temp toilet to the basement plumbing system? Use the old one down there?

It sounds like someone is flying real HIGH. Enjoy the feeling, the dawn of summer (in your mind, at
least) and the shopping foray.

And again, congrats on the new decade, too

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:00:48 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
>change to date: -72.4 lbs
>
>Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
>Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were
>served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of
>meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the
>tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
>
>This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to rehab
>my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going to the
>bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and safety for
>biking in winter.
>
>Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a sporting
>goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something. Once
>construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y, and a
>neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta go! You
>don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the plumbing in my
>basement will still be connected. LOL
>
>The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
>32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
>
>It's the best day of my life!

Oh good good good. Soon you will be on bottom :)

>
>
> biking in winter.
>
>
>
> --
>
> [email protected]

I'm just vacuuming the dog hair and running the dishwasher. I don't clean. FlyLady.net hasn't made a
dent in my housekeeping habits. But I live alone. I only have to impress myself. Which I don't. <G>

No not real ice cream. Better living through chemicals, remember? Skinny Cow ice cream from the
carton. Sometimes more than 74g. Last night I had 3/4 cup of mint chocolate chip with Hershey's
Lite syrup.

Good idea about using the basement plumbing. I'll ask. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hey when the snow is gone it'll be spring, no matter the calendar. The snow's more than half gone.
So yes, the dawn of summer is here. Or at least the dawn of spring. Close enough.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:44:47 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>CONGRATS on getting close to Lesanne (G)
>
>You really are doing well. And it seems that maybe more food IS better than less sometimes. Was
>that real ice cream each day? Maybe that "milk" product helps weightloss is real?
>
>I like it - cleaning up before they start demolition - can't have any dust present when they
>start (G)
>
>Don't sample too many countertop samples.
>
>Can't they hook up a temp toilet to the basement plumbing system? Use the old one down there?
>
>It sounds like someone is flying real HIGH. Enjoy the feeling, the dawn of summer (in your mind, at
>least) and the shopping foray.
>
>And again, congrats on the new decade, too
>
>On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:00:48 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
>>change to date: -72.4 lbs
>>
>>Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
>>Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were
>>served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of
>>meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the
>>tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
>>
>>This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to rehab
>>my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going to the
>>bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and safety for
>>biking in winter.
>>
>>Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
>>sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something.
>>Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y, and
>>a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta go!
>>You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the plumbing
>>in my basement will still be connected. LOL
>>
>>The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
>>32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
>>
>>It's the best day of my life!

Prairie Roots

Hmmm, for some that would be incentive to stay right here. In certain situations, I prefer being
on top. <G>

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:16:53 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Oh good good good. Soon you will be on bottom :)
>
>> My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
>> change to date: -72.4 lbs
>>
>> Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover Flex
>> Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis were
>> served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two containers of
>> meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are loose around the
>> tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
>>
>> This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to
>> rehab my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm going
>> to the bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both comfort and
>> safety for biking in winter.
>>
>> Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
>> sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has something.
>> Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower at the Y,
>> and a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta go, you gotta
>> go! You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good thing the
>> plumbing in my basement will still be connected. LOL
>>
>> The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning is
>> 32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
>>
>> It's the best day of my life!
>> --
>> Prairie Roots week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145 RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154 next mini-goals: 157 (75
>> lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154 ( RAFL goal) started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10% target:
>> 1-May-2003 5'4" | 50 | F
>>
>> [email protected]
>

Prairie Roots

Great job. Keep it coming down.

>
>
> biking in winter.
>
>
>
> --
>
> [email protected]

Sitting at city hall is an excellent way of helping. Saves money too.

> Thanks Julie. I'm not a DIYer which is the reason my house should either by sold to the "We Buy
> Ugly Houses" folks or turned over to the rehabbers. To help me save money, though, my contractor
> has said that they'll "let" me do things to help, like sit at city hall for a couple of hours to
> pull permits, paint, clean up. I used to help my dad with projects but not enough of his handman-
> ness rubbed off on me.
>
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:50:45 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Sounds like you have a busy, but fun day planned! Congrats on the loss
too.
> >
> >Julie (who loves anything to do with remodeling and Home Depot)
> >
> >
> >
> >"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total weight
> >> change to date: -72.4 lbs
> >>
> >> Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover
> >> Flex Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis
> >> were served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two
> >> containers of meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are
> >> loose around the tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
> >>
> >> This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to
> >> rehab my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm
> >> going to the bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both
> >> comfort and safety for biking in winter.
> >>
> >> Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
> >> sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has
> >> something. Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can shower
> >> at the Y, and a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you gotta
> >> go, you gotta go! You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the street. Good
> >> thing the plumbing in my basement will still be connected. LOL
> >>
> >> The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning
> >> is 32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
> >>
> >> It's the best day of my life!
> >> --
> >> Prairie Roots week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145 RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154 next mini-goals: 157
> >> (75 lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154 ( RAFL goal) started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10%
> >> target: 1-May-2003 5'4" | 50 | F
> >>
> >> [email protected]
> >
>
> Prairie Roots
> 232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Nice job, PR! You keep doing awesome! Oooh, new kitchen and bathroom? I want I want... LOL.. have
fun with that!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

>
>
> biking in winter.
>
>
>
> --
>
> [email protected]

Well, I'm only 2 blocks away. I'll eat my lunch while standing/sitting on line. I have to do what
I'm good at. That leaves demolition and pulling permits.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:42:02 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Sitting at city hall is an excellent way of helping. Saves money too.
>
>> Thanks Julie. I'm not a DIYer which is the reason my house should either by sold to the "We Buy
>> Ugly Houses" folks or turned over to the rehabbers. To help me save money, though, my contractor
>> has said that they'll "let" me do things to help, like sit at city hall for a couple of hours to
>> pull permits, paint, clean up. I used to help my dad with projects but not enough of his handman-
>> ness rubbed off on me.
>>
>> On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:50:45 -0600, "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Sounds like you have a busy, but fun day planned! Congrats on the loss
>too.
>> >
>> >Julie (who loves anything to do with remodeling and Home Depot)
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...
>> >> My current weight: 159.6 lbs Weight change since my last recorded weight: -1.4 lbs Total
>> >> weight change to date: -72.4 lbs
>> >>
>> >> Back on the downward trend this week. That's always good news. Remained OP, had 14 leftover
>> >> Flex Points, exercised 3 times. Went to a party last Sunday night where cosmopolitan martinis
>> >> were served and I partook. Ate ice cream every evening after dinner, went through two
>> >> containers of meringue cookies. Yet I lost and didn't feel hungry once. My size 12 jeans are
>> >> loose around the tummy and baggy around the thighs. Is it any wonder I love WW?
>> >>
>> >> This morning I'm doing a bit of housecleaning before my contractor comes to sign the deal to
>> >> rehab my kitchen and bathroom. Construction starts the week after next. After he leaves I'm
>> >> going to the bike shop for a commuter bike and all the accessories I need to ensure both
>> >> comfort and safety for biking in winter.
>> >>
>> >> Then I'm off to Home Depot for countertop samples and to look at lighting. After that to a
>> >> sporting goods/camping store to see about temporary indoor toilets. Or maybe Sears has
>> >> something. Once construction starts, I'll be without a bathroom for several weeks. I can
>> >> shower at the Y, and a neighbor has offered use of his bathroom once in a while. But when you
>> >> gotta go, you gotta go! You don't always have time to jump in the car or walk across the
>> >> street. Good thing the plumbing in my basement will still be connected. LOL
>> >>
>> >> The sun was up before 7 this morning and won't set until 6 this evening. The temp this morning
>> >> is 32F; predicted high is 45F with mostly sunny skies. Practically summer.
>> >>
>> >> It's the best day of my life!
>> >> --
>> >> Prairie Roots week 53: 232/159.6/WW goal 145 RAFL week 8: 167/159.6/154 next mini-goals: 157
>> >> (75 lbs total loss); 155 (10 lbs to WW goal); 154 ( RAFL goal) started WW 22-Feb-2003 | 10%
>> >> target: 1-May-2003 5'4" | 50 | F
>> >>
>> >> [email protected]
>> >
>>
>> Prairie Roots
>> 232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Prairie Roots

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:59:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Great job. Keep it coming down.

Thanks Laura. That's exactly what I intend to do. Prairie Roots

I've needed a new kitchen since I moved into this old house 9 years ago. I've needed a new bathroom
for half that time. Finally everything has fallen into place. Figuring out what I want and then
insisting on getting it has been quite a discovery process. I'm hoping when all the dust has settled
that I'll rediscover the joy of cooking. And learn the points values of all kinds of new foods.

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:09:15 -0600, "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Nice job, PR! You keep doing awesome! Oooh, new kitchen and bathroom? I want I want... LOL.. have
>fun with that!

Prairie Roots

Great loss, great post also, Lee
Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
>
> biking in winter.
>
>
>
> --
>
> [email protected]