RAFL week 9 /SIA week 1- Laura

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    This was a good week for me.

    RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.

    Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.

    Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked out
    okay but found I did not have enough Grains or fiber in at
    the end of the day. I'm going to try alternating my Shredded
    Wheat or GoLean Crunch and see if that helps the internal
    plumbing problems I have been experiencing lately.

    This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    keep drinking.

    SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions

    The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    and get some walks in this week.

    Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    and I'm not online as much as I want to.

    --
    ~~Laura~~
    245.6/207/150

    Tags:

  2. Good work Laura. Congratulations on the loss!

    --
    Brenda
    209/186/150 RafL goal 165

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > This was a good week for me.
    >
    > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > out okay but found
    > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > day. I'm going to try alternating my Shredded Wheat or
    > GoLean Crunch and see if that helps
    the
    > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > lately.
    >
    > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    > all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    > drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    > keep drinking.
    >
    > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    > and get some walks in this week.
    >
    > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > and I'm not
    online
    > as much as I want to.
    >
    > --
    > ~~Laura~~
    > 245.6/207/150
    > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  3. This is so great to hear Laura after your struggles. Things
    seems to be falling in place for you. It must be such a
    relief to be on the losing side again.

    Linda P On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:34:28 GMT, "Laura"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This was a good week for me.
    >
    >RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    >Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    >Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked out
    >okay but found I did not have enough Grains or fiber in at
    >the end of the day. I'm going to try alternating my
    >Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and see if that helps the
    >internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing lately.
    >
    >This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    >drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    >all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    >drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    >keep drinking.
    >
    >SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    >The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    >and get some walks in this week.
    >
    >Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    >and I'm not online as much as I want to.

  4. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thank you Brenda..

    "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Good work Laura. Congratulations on the loss!
    >
    > --
    > Brenda
    > 209/186/150 RafL goal 165
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found
    > > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > > day. I'm going
    > > try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > > see if that helps
    > the
    > > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > > lately.
    > >
    > > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > > drinking. I
    realize
    > > that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > > don't really
    know
    > > how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > > that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > > try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy
    > > lately and I'm not
    > online
    > > as much as I want to.
    > >
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura~~
    > > 245.6/207/150
    > > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Linda. It is a big relief to be finally losing
    again. Summer is just around the corner and I'd like to get
    closer to my goal by then. It will be nice to be under 200
    once again.

    "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This is so great to hear Laura after your struggles.
    > Things seems to be falling in place for you. It must be
    > such a relief to be on the losing side again.
    >
    > Linda P On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:34:28 GMT, "Laura"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > >RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > >Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > >Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > >out okay but
    found I
    > >did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > >day. I'm going
    > >try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > >see if that helps
    the
    > >internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > >lately.
    > >
    > >This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > >drinking. I
    realize
    > >that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > >don't really
    know
    > >how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > >that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > >SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > >The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > >try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > >Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > >and I'm not
    online
    > >as much as I want to.

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    oh good.

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > This was a good week for me.
    >
    > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > out okay but found
    > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > day. I'm going to try alternating my Shredded Wheat or
    > GoLean Crunch and see if that helps
    the
    > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > lately.
    >
    > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    > all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    > drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    > keep drinking.
    >
    > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    > and get some walks in this week.
    >
    > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > and I'm not
    online
    > as much as I want to.
    >
    > --
    > ~~Laura~~
    > 245.6/207/150
    > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  7. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Lesanne. I'm working at it.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > oh good.
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found
    > > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > > day. I'm going
    > > try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > > see if that helps
    > the
    > > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > > lately.
    > >
    > > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > > drinking. I
    realize
    > > that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > > don't really
    know
    > > how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > > that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > > try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy
    > > lately and I'm not
    > online
    > > as much as I want to.
    > >
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura~~
    > > 245.6/207/150
    > > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  8. Hi, Laura, Congratulations on the great loss!
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > This was a good week for me.
    >
    > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > out okay but found
    > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > day. I'm going to try alternating my Shredded Wheat or
    > GoLean Crunch and see if that helps
    the
    > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > lately.
    >
    > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    > all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    > drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    > keep drinking.
    >
    > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    > and get some walks in this week.
    >
    > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > and I'm not
    online
    > as much as I want to.
    >
    > --
    > ~~Laura~~
    > 245.6/207/150
    > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  9. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Catherine.

    "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, Laura, Congratulations on the great loss!
    > --
    > Take Care Catherine
    > 154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found
    > > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > > day. I'm going
    > > try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > > see if that helps
    > the
    > > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > > lately.
    > >
    > > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > > drinking. I
    realize
    > > that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > > don't really
    know
    > > how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > > that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > > try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy
    > > lately and I'm not
    > online
    > > as much as I want to.
    > >
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura~~
    > > 245.6/207/150
    > > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  10. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Hey, you're not English so what's with the kilogram loss?
    (G)

    Congrats - another good week. Rejoining has really helped.

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This was a good week for me.
    >
    >RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    >Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    >Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked out
    >okay but found I did not have enough Grains or fiber in at
    >the end of the day. I'm going to try alternating my
    >Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and see if that helps the
    >internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing lately.
    >
    >This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    >drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    >all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    >drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    >keep drinking.
    >
    >SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    >The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    >and get some walks in this week.
    >
    >Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    >and I'm not online as much as I want to.

  11. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Fred. I hope to have more kilogram losses in the
    future. You're right, I think rejoining has really helped. I
    just wish that I had rejoined last September when I came
    home from my mothers.

    > Hey, you're not English so what's with the kilogram
    > loss? (G)
    >
    > Congrats - another good week. Rejoining has really helped.
    >
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:34:28 GMT, "Laura"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > >RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > >Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > >Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > >out okay but
    found I
    > >did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > >day. I'm going
    > >try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > >see if that helps
    the
    > >internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > >lately.
    > >
    > >This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > >drinking. I
    realize
    > >that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > >don't really
    know
    > >how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > >that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > >SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > >The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > >try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > >Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > >and I'm not
    online
    > >as much as I want to.

  12. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Excellent news Laura!! I love that you have a new challenge
    every week!! It really spices up your weight loss, I bet!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    Laura wrote:
    > This was a good week for me.
    >
    > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > out okay but found I did not have enough Grains or
    > fiber in at the end of the day. I'm going to try
    > alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and see
    > if that helps the internal plumbing problems I have
    > been experiencing lately.
    >
    > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    > all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    > drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    > keep drinking.
    >
    > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    > and get some walks in this week.
    >
    > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > and I'm not online as much as I want to.

  13. excellent, \\\Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]...
    > This was a good week for me.
    >
    > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > out okay but found
    > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > day. I'm going to try alternating my Shredded Wheat or
    > GoLean Crunch and see if that helps
    the
    > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > lately.
    >
    > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    > all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    > drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    > keep drinking.
    >
    > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    > and get some walks in this week.
    >
    > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > and I'm not
    online
    > as much as I want to.
    >
    > --
    > ~~Laura~~
    > 245.6/207/150
    > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  14. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Congrats on the super loss, Laura. 2.2 is definitely a
    whoosh! Keep up the great work.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This was a good week for me.
    >
    >RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    >Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    >Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked out
    >okay but found I did not have enough Grains or fiber in at
    >the end of the day. I'm going to try alternating my
    >Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and see if that helps the
    >internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing lately.
    >
    >This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    >drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    >all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    >drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    >keep drinking.
    >
    >SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    >The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    >and get some walks in this week.
    >
    >Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    >and I'm not online as much as I want to.

  15. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Connie. I think having these little challenges each
    week helps keep me focused.

    "Connie" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Excellent news Laura!! I love that you have a new
    > challenge every week!! It really spices up your weight
    > loss, I bet!!
    >
    > --
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Connie Walsh
    >
    > 241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198
    >
    > Laura wrote:
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found I
    > > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > > day. I'm going
    > > try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > > see if that helps
    the
    > > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > > lately.
    > >
    > > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > > drinking. I
    realize
    > > that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > > don't really
    know
    > > how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > > that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > > try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy
    > > lately and I'm not
    online
    > > as much as I want to.

  16. Laura

    Laura Guest

    thanks Lee.

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > excellent, \\\Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:eek:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found
    > > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > > day. I'm going
    > > try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > > see if that helps
    > the
    > > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > > lately.
    > >
    > > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > > drinking. I
    realize
    > > that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > > don't really
    know
    > > how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > > that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > > try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy
    > > lately and I'm not
    > online
    > > as much as I want to.
    > >
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura~~
    > > 245.6/207/150
    > > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  17. Laura

    Laura Guest

    thanks Lee.

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > excellent, \\\Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:eek:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found
    > > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > > day. I'm going
    > > try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > > see if that helps
    > the
    > > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > > lately.
    > >
    > > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > > drinking. I
    realize
    > > that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > > don't really
    know
    > > how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > > that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > > try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy
    > > lately and I'm not
    > online
    > > as much as I want to.
    > >
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura~~
    > > 245.6/207/150
    > > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  18. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Joyce.

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Congrats on the super loss, Laura. 2.2 is definitely a
    > whoosh! Keep up
    the great
    > work.
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:34:28 GMT, "Laura"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > >RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > >Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > >Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > >out okay but
    found I
    > >did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > >day. I'm going
    > >try alternating my Shredded Wheat or GoLean Crunch and
    > >see if that helps
    the
    > >internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > >lately.
    > >
    > >This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > >drinking. I
    realize
    > >that I have my sport's bottle with me all the time but I
    > >don't really
    know
    > >how much I am drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes
    > >that I forget to keep drinking.
    > >
    > >SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    > >
    > >The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to
    > >try and get some walks in this week.
    > >
    > >Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > >and I'm not
    online
    > >as much as I want to.

  19. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Nice one, Laura... wonderful to meet a goal isn't it? I hope
    to reach my RafL goal of 229. I'm 6 pounds from it so we
    shall see! *knock on wood*

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > This was a good week for me.
    >
    > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    >
    > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    >
    > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > out okay but found
    > did not have enough Grains or fiber in at the end of the
    > day. I'm going to try alternating my Shredded Wheat or
    > GoLean Crunch and see if that helps
    the
    > internal plumbing problems I have been experiencing
    > lately.
    >
    > This week's challenge is to record how much water I am
    > drinking. I realize that I have my sport's bottle with me
    > all the time but I don't really know how much I am
    > drinking. I get so busy at work sometimes that I forget to
    > keep drinking.
    >
    > SIA week 1: 4 curves sessions
    >
    > The weather has started to turn warmer so I'm going to try
    > and get some walks in this week.
    >
    > Have a good week everyone. Life has been very busy lately
    > and I'm not
    online
    > as much as I want to.
    >
    > --
    > ~~Laura~~
    > 245.6/207/150
    > 215/207/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  20. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Kristin. It will be really nice to make this goal. I
    stalled during the last challenge so I'd really like to make
    this one. After that, my next goal is to hit 200.

    "Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Nice one, Laura... wonderful to meet a goal isn't it? I
    > hope to reach my RafL goal of 229. I'm 6 pounds from it so
    > we shall see! *knock on wood*
    >
    > --
    >
    > ~Kristin O~
    > 272/235.4/172
    >

    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > This was a good week for me.
    > >
    > > RAFL week 9: Down 2.2 to 207.
    > >
    > > Just 2 more and I'll make my RAFL goal of 205.
    > >
    > > Last week's challenge was to vary my breakfasts. Worked
    > > out okay but
    found