RAFL WI - Winnie

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Winnie Roberts, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133

    Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    and snuck too much pastry.

    Will try harder going forward to make water a part of my
    day.

    Love this group, Winnie

    Tags:

  2. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Hang in there Winnie.

    Julie "Winnie Roberts" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    3115.bay.webtv.net...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  3. Congratulations on the maintain Winnie! Do make water a part
    of your day, it makes a difference!

    --
    Brenda
    209/186/150 RafL goal 165

    "Winnie Roberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3115.bay.webtv.net...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  4. Take it from me, maintains are definitely better than gains.
    Good for you.

    Linda P On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:17:02 -0500 (EST),
    [email protected] (Winnie Roberts) wrote:

    >WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    >Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    >and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    >Will try harder going forward to make water a part of my
    >day.
    >
    >Love this group, Winnie

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Better luck next week. Make a mini-challenge for yourself
    this week to get in more water.

    "Winnie Roberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3115.bay.webtv.net...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  6. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Beats a gain !

    "Winnie Roberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3115.bay.webtv.net...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  7. Hi, Winnie, Next week will be better.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Winnie Roberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3115.bay.webtv.net...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  8. water is a major key for me, Lee
    Winnie Roberts <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  9. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Winnie Roberts wrote:
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

    Did you know that whenever you read water in this ng you are
    supposed to take a drink? That helps me to drink my water!!
    Congrats on the maintain!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  10. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Good luck next week, Winnie. A maintain is good!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172

    "Winnie Roberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    3115.bay.webtv.net...
    > WI Sat. 3/6 @ 133
    >
    > Same as last week.....did not drink enough water this week
    > and snuck too much pastry.
    >
    > Will try harder going forward to make water a part
    > of my day.
    >
    > Love this group, Winnie

  11. Thanks for all your tips....taking the water challenge for
    this week.

    Winnie