RafL wk 13Summary

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Out of 62 participants signed up we had results in from 19 , 2 of which are on maintenance.

    Total loss, including those on maintenance: -18.3 pounds (that's a net gain) Total loss not
    including those on maintenance: -17.3 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): -1.1
    pounds Total loss at the end of week 1: 327.3 pounds Total loss so far: 327.3 pounds!

    Our biggest loser was Prairie Roots with a loss of 2.8 pounds from her previous weigh-in.

    I'll post the NYNY final summary in about 2 weeks once we have a few more reports in. I'll also
    start sending out the certificates to those who completed the challenge next week.

    This week's Motivational Quote: " Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for
    the big, worthwhile things. It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out - it's the grain of sand
    in your shoe." Robert Service

    Amberle3
    --
    Amberle3
    249/219/215-minigoal/150?

    - New Year, New You Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/nyny.htm
    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    Tags:

  2. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest