RafL wk 3 Summary

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Amberle3, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Out of 50 participants signed up we had results in from 37 , of which are on maintenance.

    Total loss, including those on maintenance: 27.64 pounds Total loss not including those on
    maintenance: 23.14 pounds Average loss (for those not on maintenance): 0.7 pounds Total loss at the
    end of week 3: 110.4 pounds Total loss so far: 132.1 pounds!

    Our biggest one-week loser was RayMille, with another astounding loss of
    4.8 pounds from his previous weigh-in.

    This week's Motivational Quote: " In life you have a choice: Be bitter about your situation or be
    better and take steps to improve your situation." Robert Holbrook

    --
    Amberle3
    249/218/215-minigoal/150?

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

    Tags:

  2. what wonderful work for all in the challenge, Lee
    news:[email protected]...