RAFL wk 3/THTP wk 7 - Laura (LJ)

Laura

Guest
RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.

I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out good and dropped the 2.5 lbs
by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5 one day this week but the
daily fluctuations landed on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One
bowl did have the cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been so cold and windy here
lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup to warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar
for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4 cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein. For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding. Wouldn't you know it
yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I was so glad to see the 2lbs gone this
morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our bodies.

My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out. This
is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I will eat
low and make better choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating
my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at
calculating points when I don't know exactly how they made a dish so I probably under estimated my
points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
I am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last summer
at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.

Inches: 2.75" (total)

THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

--
~~Laura (LJ)~~
245.6/212.5/150

Hi, Laura, At least you are trying to make better choices and eat healthier. Congratulations
on the loss.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
> I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> & bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from
> our bodies.
>
> My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> will eat low and make
better
> choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> points when I don't know exactly
how
> they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate
> my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
> am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last summer
> at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
> Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
> THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
>
> --
> ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> 245.6/212.5/150
> 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Hey, that is an impressive loss, Laura. Congratulations. Elaine K

Laura wrote:

>RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
>I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out good and dropped the 2.5 lbs
>by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5 one day this week but the
>daily fluctuations landed on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One
>bowl did have the cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been so cold and windy here
>lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup to warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar
>for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4 cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
>protein. For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding. Wouldn't you know it
>yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I was so glad to see the 2lbs gone this
>morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our bodies.
>
>My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out. This
>is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I will
>eat low and make better choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is
>eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at
>calculating points when I don't know exactly how they made a dish so I probably under estimated my
>points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
>I am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last
>summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
>Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
>THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Laura:

2.5 lbs is awesome!!! Fast track with modifiers is a good way to go. It is a little too strict to
incorporate into a meal out...I know I tried... and failed ;-).

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

2.1/1.1/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

Laura wrote:
> RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
> I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out good and dropped the 2.5
> lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5 one day this week but
> the daily fluctuations landed on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays.
> One bowl did have the cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been so cold and windy
> here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup to warm me up. I had their soup and
> salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4 cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage
> cheese for protein. For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding. Wouldn't
> you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I was so glad to see the
> 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our bodies.
>
> My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> will eat low and make better choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since
> September is eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm
> not very good at calculating points when I don't know exactly how they made a dish so I probably
> under estimated my points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over
> those weeks. So now I am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I
> was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
> Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
> THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Wowee Laura. 2.5 lbs is a great loss this week. Sounds like you've done a lot of soul-searching to
find out why your weight loss had slowed and have come up with some good solutions. The willingness
and ability to be honest and then to take corrective action is the kind of commitment that will see
you through. Thanks for the great post.

Prairie Roots (aka Sybil <G>)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:41:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
>I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out good and dropped the 2.5 lbs
>by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5 one day this week but the
>daily fluctuations landed on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One
>bowl did have the cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been so cold and windy here
>lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup to warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar
>for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4 cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
>protein. For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding. Wouldn't you know it
>yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I was so glad to see the 2lbs gone this
>morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our bodies.
>
>My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out. This
>is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I will
>eat low and make better choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is
>eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at
>calculating points when I don't know exactly how they made a dish so I probably under estimated my
>points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
>I am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last
>summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
>Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
>THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Great job on the 2.5, Laura!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
> I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> & bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from
> our bodies.
>
> My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> will eat low and make
better
> choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> points when I don't know exactly
how
> they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate
> my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
> am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last summer
> at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
> Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
> THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
>
> --
> ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> 245.6/212.5/150
> 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Wow Laura, you are really doing well... congratulations! :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
> I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> & bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from
> our bodies.
>
> My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> will eat low and make
better
> choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> points when I don't know exactly
how
> they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate
> my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
> am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last summer
> at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
> Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
> THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
>
> --
> ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> 245.6/212.5/150
> 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Thanks Catherine. Making better choices does not come easily. ;-)

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Laura, At least you are trying to make better choices and eat
healthier.
> Congratulations on the loss.
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2
>

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> > I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
> good
> > and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> > one day this week but the daily fluctuations
> landed
> > on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the
> > cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been
> so
> > cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted
soup
> > warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> > cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
> protein.
> > For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
> Wouldn't
> > you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
> was
> > so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps
flush
> > the extra salt from our bodies.
> >
> > My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except
on
> > days that I eat out. This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it
> > into my eating. So...I will eat low and make
> better
> > choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September
is
> > eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good
> > at calculating points when I don't know exactly
> how
> > they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> > be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now
> > am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how
> > was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> > Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> > THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
> >
> > --
> > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> > 245.6/212.5/150
> > 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Thank you Elaine. I'm trying to make up for all of the weeks that I was stuck at one weight.

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey, that is an impressive loss, Laura. Congratulations. Elaine K
>
> Laura wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> >I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> >and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> >one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> >on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> >& bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> >cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> >warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> >cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> >For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> >you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> >so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our
> >bodies.
> >
> >My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> >This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> >will eat low and make
better
> >choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> >Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> >points when I don't know exactly
how
> >they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> >be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now I
> >am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last
> >summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> >Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> >THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Thanks Connie. It actually could have been 3.5lb but I did not catch the lowest weight on my
official WI day. The other modification that I made is I am also eating AP. I don't want to eat too
low for fear of stalling my already slugish metabolism. Eating out is part of my life so I have to
figure out how to do it right. I just wish that I had figured out the problem months ago.

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:4013FAE9.4060703@nospam_primus.ca...
> Laura:
>
> 2.5 lbs is awesome!!! Fast track with modifiers is a good way to go. It is a little too strict to
> incorporate into a meal out...I know I tried... and failed ;-).
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5
>

> Laura wrote:
> > RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> > I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> > and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> > one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> > on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the
> > cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> > cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted
soup to
> > warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> > cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> > For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> > you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> > so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps
flush
> > the extra salt from our bodies.
> >
> > My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except
on
> > days that I eat out. This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it
> > into my eating. So...I will eat low and make
better
> > choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September
is
> > eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good
> > at calculating points when I don't know exactly
how
> > they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> > be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now I
> > am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how
> > was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> > Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> > THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Thanks PR. It also took looking at the Fast Track menu to realize that many of my "extra" daily
points were really snacks. My normal menu is around 20-22 points on days that I don't eat out. But I
was eating 4-6 extra "empty" points because I needed to hit my min target of 26. It gets worse if I
add in my extra 3 AP. Thats 7-9 points of junk each day. Then add on top of that the fact that I eat
out at least 2x per week. I was not "banking" points like I did last summer to cover these dinners.
Hence, the slow down in my weight loss. It may be that FlexPoints is not the right program for
people like me who eat out a lot. We need to bank points but that is not part of the program. 35
Flex points might not be enough cushion for some nor should we be forced into eating a min number of
points that might be used to cover other days.

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Wowee Laura. 2.5 lbs is a great loss this week. Sounds like you've done a lot of soul-searching to
> find out why your weight loss had slowed and have come up with some good solutions. The
> willingness and ability to be honest and then to take corrective action is the kind of commitment
> that will see you through. Thanks for the great post.
>
> Prairie Roots (aka Sybil <G>)
>
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:41:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> >I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> >and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> >one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> >on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> >& bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> >cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> >warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> >cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> >For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> >you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> >so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our
> >bodies.
> >
> >My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> >This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> >will eat low and make
better
> >choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> >Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> >points when I don't know exactly
how
> >they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> >be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now I
> >am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last
> >summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> >Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> >THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Thanks Nathalie.

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Great job on the 2.5, Laura!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/226.9/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/102.9/96 Kg
> 232/226.9/212 lbs "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> > I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
> good
> > and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> > one day this week but the daily fluctuations
> landed
> > on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the
> > cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been
> so
> > cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted
soup
> > warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> > cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
> protein.
> > For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
> Wouldn't
> > you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
> was
> > so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps
flush
> > the extra salt from our bodies.
> >
> > My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except
on
> > days that I eat out. This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it
> > into my eating. So...I will eat low and make
> better
> > choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September
is
> > eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good
> > at calculating points when I don't know exactly
> how
> > they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> > be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now
> > am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how
> > was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> > Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> > THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
> >
> > --
> > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> > 245.6/212.5/150
> > 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Thanks Kristin.

"Kristin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Wow Laura, you are really doing well... congratulations! :)
>
> --
>
> ~Kristin O~
> 272/241.8/172
>

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> > I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
> good
> > and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> > one day this week but the daily fluctuations
> landed
> > on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the
> > cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been
> so
> > cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted
soup
> > warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> > cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
> protein.
> > For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
> Wouldn't
> > you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
> was
> > so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps
flush
> > the extra salt from our bodies.
> >
> > My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except
on
> > days that I eat out. This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it
> > into my eating. So...I will eat low and make
> better
> > choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September
is
> > eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good
> > at calculating points when I don't know exactly
> how
> > they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> > be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now
> > am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how
> > was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> > Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> > THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
> >
> > --
> > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> > 245.6/212.5/150
> > 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Great week Laura, that is really good, a loss, and Life too :)

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
> I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> & bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from
> our bodies.
>
> My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> will eat low and make
better
> choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> points when I don't know exactly
how
> they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate
> my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
> am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last summer
> at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
> Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
> THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
>
> --
> ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> 245.6/212.5/150
> 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Congrats on taht two.five pound loss. Sounds like fast track works. Eating out is tricky so whatever
you can do to work around it or with it or skip it......

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:41:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
>I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out good and dropped the 2.5 lbs
>by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5 one day this week but the
>daily fluctuations landed on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One
>bowl did have the cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been so cold and windy here
>lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup to warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar
>for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4 cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
>protein. For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding. Wouldn't you know it
>yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I was so glad to see the 2lbs gone this
>morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our bodies.
>
>My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out. This
>is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I will
>eat low and make better choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is
>eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at
>calculating points when I don't know exactly how they made a dish so I probably under estimated my
>points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
>I am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last
>summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
>Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
>THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

Thanks Lesanne. Let's hope it works. I did blow it tonight at a friends house. She brought out these
huge chocolate chip cookies for us. I have no clue as to how many points they were. These cookies
must have been 6 inches in diameter. But they were soooo good.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> Great week Laura, that is really good, a loss, and Life too :)
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> > I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
> good
> > and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> > one day this week but the daily fluctuations
> landed
> > on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the
> > cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been
> so
> > cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted
soup
> > warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> > cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
> protein.
> > For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
> Wouldn't
> > you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
> was
> > so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps
flush
> > the extra salt from our bodies.
> >
> > My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except
on
> > days that I eat out. This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it
> > into my eating. So...I will eat low and make
> better
> > choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September
is
> > eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good
> > at calculating points when I don't know exactly
> how
> > they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> > be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now
> > am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how
> > was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> > Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> > THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
> >
> > --
> > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> > 245.6/212.5/150
> > 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Thanks Fred. Yes, eating out is my downfall. It is part of who I am right now so I have to learn to
work around it.

> Congrats on taht two.five pound loss. Sounds like fast track works. Eating out is tricky so
> whatever you can do to work around it or with it or skip it......
>
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:41:24 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
> >
> >I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> >and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> >one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> >on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> >& bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> >cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> >warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> >cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> >For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> >you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> >so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from our
> >bodies.
> >
> >My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> >This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> >will eat low and make
better
> >choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> >Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> >points when I don't know exactly
how
> >they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
Truth
> >be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
now I
> >am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last
> >summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
> >
> >Inches: 2.75" (total)
> >
> >THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions

excellent post, and excellent progress, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>
> I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
good
> and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see 211.5
> one day this week but the daily fluctuations
landed
> on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the cheese
> & bread but the second one did not. It has been
so
> cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted soup
> warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
> cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
protein.
> For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
Wouldn't
> you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
was
> so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps flush the extra salt from
> our bodies.
>
> My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except on days that I eat out.
> This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it into my eating. So...I
> will eat low and make
better
> choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September is eating my target &
> Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very good at calculating
> points when I don't know exactly
how
> they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal. Truth be told, I probably ate
> my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So now
> am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how I was doing it last summer
> at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>
> Inches: 2.75" (total)
>
> THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
>
> --
> ~~Laura (LJ)~~
> 245.6/212.5/150
> 216/212.5/205 RAFL started WW 4/21/03

Those kind of cookies use to be a once to twice a week staple. Now, maybe twice in more than a year
and when a hiking trip is planned. Resist at the bakery is what it takes. Now if they were at a
friend's house...... that would be harder

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:17:21 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks Lesanne. Let's hope it works. I did blow it tonight at a friends house. She brought out
>these huge chocolate chip cookies for us. I have no clue as to how many points they were. These
>cookies must have been 6 inches in diameter. But they were soooo good.
>
>"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
>> Great week Laura, that is really good, a loss, and Life too :)
>>
>> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EsRQb.12495$6O4.386165@bgtnsc04-
>> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> > RAFL wk 3: down 2.5 to 212.5. Total loss to date is 33.1 lbs.
>> >
>> > I decided to try the Fast Track plan this week. I started the week out
>> good
>> > and dropped the 2.5 lbs by Tuesday. Then the scale did not want to move anymore. I did see
>> > 211.5 one day this week but the daily fluctuations
>> landed
>> > on 212.5. I OD'd on French Onion soup Friday night at Ruby Tuesdays. One bowl did have the
>> > cheese & bread but the second one did not. It has been
>> so
>> > cold and windy here lately with no sign of it letting up so I wanted
>soup
>> > warm me up. I had their soup and salad bar for dinner. I loaded up on veggies and added 1/4
>> > cupfuls of cheese, ham and cottage cheese for
>> protein.
>> > For dessert I had some fruit and a little bit of chocolate pudding.
>> Wouldn't
>> > you know it yesterday morning I was up 2lbs from the salt in the soup. I
>> was
>> > so glad to see the 2lbs gone this morning. WATER {glug} truly helps
>flush
>> > the extra salt from our bodies.
>> >
>> > My game plan at this point is to continue with following the FT except
>on
>> > days that I eat out. This is part of my WOL so I need to find a way to properly incorporate it
>> > into my eating. So...I will eat low and make
>> better
>> > choices when I eat out. I think what I was doing wrong since September
>is
>> > eating my target & Activity points each day plus eating out 2-3 nights a week. I'm not very
>> > good at calculating points when I don't know exactly
>> how
>> > they made a dish so I probably under estimated my points those meal.
>Truth
>> > be told, I probably ate my Flexpoints a few times over those weeks. So
>now
>> > am back to eating low to bank for the times that I eat out. This is how
>> > was doing it last summer at my mothers house and it worked. So far it is working again.
>> >
>> > Inches: 2.75" (total)
>> >
>> > THTP wk 7: 4 Curves sessions
>> >
>> > --
>> > ~~Laura (LJ)~~