RAFL wk 4 - Laura (LJ)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. please give us a review when you do try it, Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The tape is called "walk your way slim". It says "Burn fat and boost
    energy
    > with easy cardio moves". It was only $8 so if I don't like it I'm not out
    > lot of money.
    >
    > I have not had a chance to try it out yet. We were busy cleaning today.
    >
    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > glad you are taking charge of you, which tape did you end up with and do
    > you
    > > like it? Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > > New official weight 213.4. Up .9 from last week. Part of the gain is
    due
    > > > wearing clothes for the WI. Part is due to the salt from last night's dinner. Other than that
    > > > I am getting no where with this diet. Sooooo,
    > > >
    > > > I broke down and re-joined WW this morning. I'm not doing something
    > right
    > > so
    > > > I figured I'd use mom's xmas gift card and re-join. Bought a WW scale
    > and
    > > an
    > > > exercise tape at Kmart too.
    > > >
    > > > What a mad house that place was this morning. They now have 2 Saturday morning meetings due to
    > > > the demand. It was a full house. I did not
    know
    > of
    > > > the second meeting nor about the change in meeting times. I got there
    > > around
    > > > 8am and did not weigh in until 8:45. Did my "new member" meeting prior
    > > > the second meeting. I did not get home until after 10 am. 2 hours to
    go
    > > > WW. Next week I will get there around 7:20 to be in line in time for
    the
    > > > first meeting. I never made to Curves today but I did stop at Kmart
    and
    > > > bought a "walking" exercise tape for times like this that I can't make
    > it
    > > > Curves. They did not have any of the WATP tapes but I plan on picking
    > one
    > > of
    > > > those up at my next Walmart visit. Our kmart is really small so I was
    > not
    > > > surprised when they only had 3 different exercise tapes.
    > > >
    > > > I did talk to the leader as well as the weigher about my not losing
    any
    > > > weight lately. 2 things that we discussed are worth sharing. One was
    how
    > > bad
    > > > it was to always have the same meals day after day. So I will
    alternate
    > my
    > > > breakfasts as well as my lunches once again. I will probably go back
    > > Lean
    > > > Cuisine and Smart Ones (which ever is on sale that week) to provide a
    > nice
    > > > variety of lunches. Maybe throw in a sandwich a couple of days. For breakfast I will add
    > > > waffles a few days. Dinner has never been a
    > problem.
    > > > That is always different. The other thing she pointed out to the group
    > was
    > > > that she had recently lost more weight by eliminating anything that
    she
    > > was
    > > > not exactly sure how many points she was eating. So...I am going to be
    > > extra
    > > > careful about what I eat when dinning out. She said to treat it as an ordinary meal and to eat
    > > > just like I was at home. Don't look at it as
    > > > celebration giving me permission to over do it.
    > > >
    > > > So this should be an interesting week to see if I can get back on
    track.

  2. Laura

    Laura Guest

    From Dottie's site. I downloaded the zip file containing all of the
    restaurant stuff. I just need to figure out how to do the same thing for my
    pda. Here is the link to the applebees page:
    http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/applebees.html

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > how did you get the points for applebys? Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > How I deal with dinners out seems to be the basic culprit. Although this week I was better.
    > > Tuesday we went to Applebees and I had their Low Fat blacken chicken. I was hungry so I had the
    > > full size for 8.5 points. For dessert I had their LF shortcake for 4.5 points. I had been to
    > > curves so
    > > had some extra points to kill. By the end of the week I had plenty of
    Flex
    > > points left over so I am not sure why I did not lose any weight this
    week.
    > > This is why I am so frustrated and wonder what <insert explative> is
    going
    > > on with my body.
    > >
    > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:p[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Hopefully attending meetings will help.
    > > >
    > > > Since you do seem to eat out more than some folks, I can see that you do need to treat it just
    > > > like eating at home - nothing extraordinary, no celebrations and not "wonderful" desserts. I
    > > > do eat lunches out but keep those normal and take home half. Dinners out are special - I don't
    > > > do them as much as I use to - calories/points and costs.
    > > >
    > > > Good luck and enjoy those exercise videos.

    > due

    > right
    > > so
    > and
    > > an

    Saturday
    > > of
    > > around
    > the
    > it
    > one
    > > of
    > not

    > how
    > > bad
    > > my
    > > Lean
    > > nice
    > problem.
    > > was
    > > was
    > > extra

    > track.

  3. All of the Applebee's must be different as most of these items are not on our menu at all.

    Debbie

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > From Dottie's site. I downloaded the zip file containing all of the restaurant stuff. I just need
    > to figure out how to do the same thing for
    my
    > pda. Here is the link to the applebees page:
    > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/applebees.html
    >

    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > how did you get the points for applebys? Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > > How I deal with dinners out seems to be the basic culprit. Although
    this
    > > > week I was better. Tuesday we went to Applebees and I had their Low
    Fat
    > > > blacken chicken. I was hungry so I had the full size for 8.5 points.
    For
    > > > dessert I had their LF shortcake for 4.5 points. I had been to curves
    so
    > > > had some extra points to kill. By the end of the week I had plenty of
    > Flex
    > > > points left over so I am not sure why I did not lose any weight this
    > week.
    > > > This is why I am so frustrated and wonder what <insert explative> is
    > going
    > > > on with my body.
    > > >
    > > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:p[email protected]...

    > > due
    Sooooo,

    > > right
    > > > so
    > > and
    > > > an

    > Saturday
    > know
    > > > of
    > > > around
    > prior
    > go
    > > the
    > and
    > make
    > > it
    > > one
    > > > of
    > > not

    > any
    > > how
    > > > bad
    > alternate
    > > > my
    > > > Lean
    > > > nice
    > > problem.
    > group
    > > > was
    > she
    > > > was
    > be
    > > > extra

    > > track.

  4. thanks, have they gotten the new menu yet with the points on it? Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > From Dottie's site. I downloaded the zip file containing all of the restaurant stuff. I just need
    > to figure out how to do the same thing for
    my
    > pda. Here is the link to the applebees page:
    > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/applebees.html
    >

    > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > berlin.de...
    > > how did you get the points for applebys? Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > > How I deal with dinners out seems to be the basic culprit. Although
    this
    > > > week I was better. Tuesday we went to Applebees and I had their Low
    Fat
    > > > blacken chicken. I was hungry so I had the full size for 8.5 points.
    For
    > > > dessert I had their LF shortcake for 4.5 points. I had been to curves
    so
    > > > had some extra points to kill. By the end of the week I had plenty of
    > Flex
    > > > points left over so I am not sure why I did not lose any weight this
    > week.
    > > > This is why I am so frustrated and wonder what <insert explative> is
    > going
    > > > on with my body.
    > > >
    > > > "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:p[email protected]...

    > > due
    Sooooo,

    > > right
    > > > so
    > > and
    > > > an

    > Saturday
    > know
    > > > of
    > > > around
    > prior
    > go
    > > the
    > and
    > make
    > > it
    > > one
    > > > of
    > > not

    > any
    > > how
    > > > bad
    > alternate
    > > > my
    > > > Lean
    > > > nice
    > > problem.
    > group
    > > > was
    > she
    > > > was
    > be
    > > > extra

    > > track.

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Sadly, mine too. The International ones run by HQ have those menus. Look for them near airports our
    manager said. We do have the blacken chicken and tilapia dishes and they will be participating in
    rolling out the WW menus in the fall.

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tZGdnWXuYde3U4DdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > All of the Applebee's must be different as most of these items are not on our menu at all.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > From Dottie's site. I downloaded the zip file containing all of the restaurant stuff. I just
    > > need to figure out how to do the same thing for
    > my
    > > pda. Here is the link to the applebees page:
    > > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/applebees.html
    > >

    > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > how did you get the points for applebys? Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > this
    > Fat
    > For
    > so
    > > Flex
    > > week.
    > > going

    > you
    > extraordinary,

    > is
    > > > due
    > night's
    > Sooooo,

    > > > right
    > scale
    > > > and

    > > Saturday
    > > know
    > there
    > > prior
    > > go
    > for
    > > > the
    Kmart
    > > and
    > > make
    > > > it
    > picking
    > > > one
    > was
    > > > not

    > > any
    > was
    > > > how
    > > alternate
    > back
    For
    > > > problem.
    > > group
    > > she
    > > be
    > an
    > as

    > > > track.

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Not yet. The manager at our restaurant said they expected to have them by September. Right now a
    select few restaurants are testing the menus and meals before they roll it out to the whole country.
    I can't wait.

    "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > thanks, have they gotten the new menu yet with the points on it? Lee Laura
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > From Dottie's site. I downloaded the zip file containing all of the restaurant stuff. I just
    > > need to figure out how to do the same thing for
    > my
    > > pda. Here is the link to the applebees page:
    > > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/applebees.html
    > >

    > > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > > berlin.de...
    > > > how did you get the points for applebys? Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > this
    > Fat
    > For
    > so
    > > Flex
    > > week.
    > > going

    > you
    > extraordinary,

    > is
    > > > due
    > night's
    > Sooooo,

    > > > right
    > scale
    > > > and

    > > Saturday
    > > know
    > there
    > > prior
    > > go
    > for
    > > > the
    Kmart
    > > and
    > > make
    > > > it
    > picking
    > > > one
    > was
    > > > not

    > > any
    > was
    > > > how
    > > alternate
    > back
    For
    > > > problem.
    > > group
    > > she
    > > be
    > an
    > as

    > > > track.

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    I understand one of the local ones here does have the menu but I have not been there to check it
    out myself.

    On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:06:01 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Not yet. The manager at our restaurant said they expected to have them by September. Right now a
    >select few restaurants are testing the menus and meals before they roll it out to the whole
    >country. I can't wait.
    >
    >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >berlin.de...
    >> thanks, have they gotten the new menu yet with the points on it? Lee Laura
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    >> > From Dottie's site. I downloaded the zip file containing all of the restaurant stuff. I just
    >> > need to figure out how to do the same thing for
    >> my
    >> > pda. Here is the link to the applebees page:
    >> > http://www.dottisweightlosszone.com/Restaurants/applebees.html
    >> >

    >> > "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> > berlin.de...
    >> this
    >> Fat
    >> For
    >curves
    >> so
    >of
    >> > Flex
    >> > week.
    >> > going

    >> you
    >> extraordinary,
    >out
    >special -

    >> is
    >> night's
    >> Sooooo,

    >something
    >> scale

    >> > Saturday
    >not
    >> > know
    >> there
    >> > prior
    >> > go
    >> for
    >Kmart
    >> > and
    >> > make
    >> picking
    >> was

    >losing
    >> > any
    >> was
    >> > alternate
    >> back
    >provide
    >For
    >> > group
    >that
    >> > she
    >> > be
    >as
    >> an
    >it
    >> as

  8. Laura

    Laura Guest

    You'll have to go check it out for us. Grab a to-go menu and scan it for us.<g> That way we can all
    see the new menus.

    > I understand one of the local ones here does have the menu but I have not been there to check it
    > out myself.
    >
    > On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 00:06:01 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Not yet. The manager at our restaurant said they expected to have them by September. Right now a
    > >select few restaurants are testing the menus and meals before they roll it out to the whole
    > >country. I can't wait.
    > >
    > >"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >berlin.de...
    > >> thanks, have they gotten the new menu yet with the points on it? Lee Laura
    > >> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    for
    > >> my

    Although