RAFL wk 4 THTP wk 7 - Connie

Kristin wrote:
> Well plbtttttt to that scale... (that was me giving it a raspberry... lol)... I wish you better
> luck next week Connie... you did everything right!

Thanks Kristin!! I second that raspberry!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Darn, if it had been Atkins, it could have been whipping cream (G)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:21:27 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Fred:
>
>We can drown our sorrows in a pint...of water...boo hoo
>
>Connie
>
>Fred wrote:
>> I fear that I will follow your lead UPWARD. WI follows in about an hour but the scale at home
>> showed up since yesterday morning!
>>
>> Oh, well.....
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:07:15 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>Hi everyone:
>>>
>>>I had a great week!! I stayed on program and I only ate my points plus 5 flex points! I exercised
>>>6 times!! Drank all my water!! Unfortunately the scale didn't agree with me and I gained a pound
>>>:-(. Oh well, I'll have better luck next week!!
>>>
>>>Connie

Maybe Nancy Drew could come figure it out--as I recall she's pretty good!!!!!

--
Janice
263/250.5/150 (maybe 130)

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:40186CA8.7070808@nospam_primus.ca...
> Janice Kennish wrote:
> > Sounds like my week only I gained 4.5 pounds. You'll lose that pound soon!!!
> >

> The case of the mysterious weight gain? Nancy Drew eat your heart out!!
>
> Connie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

as DH said to me you DO NOT eat a peace of cake for each year!!!
> Thanks, Lee! I don't think I'll see my loss this week either because I've been celebrating my
> birthday (over and over again)!!!
>
> COnnie
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
>

> Miss Violette wrote:
> > and I am sure that will all pay off when your body figures out you are
not
> > going to starve or die of thirst, I bet you have a huge loss this week,
Lee
> > Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:4017EC43.9040301@nospam_primus.ca...
> >
> >>Hi everyone:
> >>
> >>I had a great week!! I stayed on program and I only ate my points plus 5 flex points! I
> >>exercised 6 times!! Drank all my water!! Unfortunately the scale didn't agree with me and I
> >>gained a pound :-(. Oh well, I'll have better luck next week!!
> >>
> >>Connie
> >>--
> >>
> >>Cheers,
> >>
> >>Connie Walsh
> >>
> >>241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

Which diet lets us drown our sorrows in beer?

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

I think you're getting your Sybil's confused. <G> Anyway, I think Lesanne sounds more like a
Tawanda! (as in "Fried Green Tomates" and Kathy Bates's role)

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:06:27 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:

>I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!
>
>On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Aw, what a shame... :)
>>
>>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>> I fear that I will follow your lead UPWARD. WI follows in about an hour but the scale at home
>>> showed up since yesterday morning!
>>>
>>> Oh, well.....

Maybe it was a Smile :)... My sense of fair play says that bit about trusting folk from Texas is
perhaps a good move...

> I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!
>
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Aw, what a shame... :)
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I fear that I will follow your lead UPWARD. WI follows in about an hour but the scale at home
> >> showed up since yesterday morning!
> >>
> >> Oh, well.....

Last year's diet!

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:03:32 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Which diet lets us drown our sorrows in beer?
>
>Connie
>
>Fred wrote:
>> Darn, if it had been Atkins, it could have been whipping cream (G)
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:21:27 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>>

>>>Fred:
>>>
>>>We can drown our sorrows in a pint...of water...boo hoo
>>>
>>>Connie

I can think of another role Kathy Bates played that may be more in keeping with Lesanne's
personality! Just glad I no longer have a broken foot! (G)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:18:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:

>I think you're getting your Sybil's confused. <G> Anyway, I think Lesanne sounds more like a
>Tawanda! (as in "Fried Green Tomates" and Kathy Bates's role)
>
>Prairie Roots
>
>On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:06:27 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!
>>
>>On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Aw, what a shame... :)
>>>
>>>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

now I gotta go dig out that movie to see - I don't remember it.

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I think you're getting your Sybil's confused. <G> Anyway, I think Lesanne sounds more like a
> Tawanda! (as in "Fried Green Tomates" and Kathy Bates's role)
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:06:27 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!
> >
> >On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>Aw, what a shame... :)
> >>
> >>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

I'll

Like Dracula - 'fangs' for the thought!

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:16:42 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Maybe it was a Smile :)... My sense of fair play says that bit about trusting folk from Texas is
>perhaps a good move...
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:17:14 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Aw, what a shame... :)
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>5

Lol I see exactly what you mean!

> I can think of another role Kathy Bates played that may be more in keeping with Lesanne's
> personality! Just glad I no longer have a broken foot! (G)
>
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:18:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I think you're getting your Sybil's confused. <G> Anyway, I think Lesanne sounds more like a
> >Tawanda! (as in "Fried Green Tomates" and Kathy Bates's role)
> >
> >Prairie Roots
> >
> >On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:06:27 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!

Unfortunately
I'll

OH MY!!! Now them is fighting words....

> I can think of another role Kathy Bates played that may be more in keeping with Lesanne's
> personality! Just glad I no longer have a broken foot! (G)
>
> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:18:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I think you're getting your Sybil's confused. <G> Anyway, I think Lesanne sounds more like a
> >Tawanda! (as in "Fried Green Tomates" and Kathy Bates's role)
> >
> >Prairie Roots
> >
> >On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:06:27 -0800, Fred <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!

Unfortunately
I'll

Ha. Teeth are much more acceptable than hammers. That other movie was so disgusting I could not even
watch it. Now Dracula, that is okay.

> Like Dracula - 'fangs' for the thought!
>
> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:16:42 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Maybe it was a Smile :)... My sense of fair play says that bit about trusting folk from Texas is
> >perhaps a good move...
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I think Sybil is showing her teeth! Shows why I never trust ANYONE from Texas!

> >5
Unfortunately
I'll

Put down the hammer, Lesanne...................... (g)

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:18:22 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>OH MY!!! Now them is fighting words....
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I can think of another role Kathy Bates played that may be more in keeping with Lesanne's
>> personality! Just glad I no longer have a broken foot! (G)
>>
>> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:18:57 -0600, Prairie Roots <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I think you're getting your Sybil's confused. <G> Anyway, I think Lesanne sounds more like a
>> >Tawanda! (as in "Fried Green Tomates" and Kathy Bates's role)
>> >
>> >Prairie Roots

>plus 5
>Unfortunately
>I'll

Being too lazy to search the web, was it "Misery?" Well, I just did
- yup, that's it.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:15:27 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ha. Teeth are much more acceptable than hammers. That other movie was so disgusting I could not
>even watch it. Now Dracula, that is okay.
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Like Dracula - 'fangs' for the thought!
>>
>> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:16:42 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Maybe it was a Smile :)... My sense of fair play says that bit about trusting folk from Texas is
>> >perhaps a good move...
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>plus
>> >5
>Unfortunately
>I'll

How 'bout one for each decade?

Connie

Miss Violette wrote:
> as DH said to me you DO NOT eat a peace of cake for each year!!! Connie
> <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:401E3ED2.6000401@nospam_primus.ca...
>
>>Thanks, Lee! I don't think I'll see my loss this week either because I've been celebrating my
>>birthday (over and over again)!!!
>>
>>COnnie
>>
>>--
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Connie Walsh
>>
>>241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5
>>

>>Miss Violette wrote:
>>
>>>and I am sure that will all pay off when your body figures out you are
>>
> not
>
>>>going to starve or die of thirst, I bet you have a huge loss this week,

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5