RAFL wk 6 / THTP wk 10

L

Laura

RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.

I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate more than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my Activity
points so maybe that is helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times I eat out
to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.

THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.

I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think I'll try out one of my
exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the reasons I did so well
last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be glad when the weather
warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the tapes. I'd use the treadmill
but hubby has it buried in the dining room.

Great loss this week Laura, especially when your daughter's birthday celebration was included. Happy
birthday to her! I like your idea of challenging yourself to do something different this week.

Prairie Roots

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:21:29 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.
>
>I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
>unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate more than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my
>Activity points so maybe that is helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times
>I eat out to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
>
>
>THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.
>
>I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think I'll try out one of my
>exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the reasons I did so
>well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be glad when the
>weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the tapes. I'd use the
>treadmill but hubby has it buried in the dining room.

All these losers and I gain (sniff)

Congrats on that loss. Take it and run with it (that's the cardio portion)

>
>I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
>unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate more than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my
>Activity points so maybe that is helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times
>I eat out to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
>
>
>
>I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think I'll try out one of my
>exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the reasons I did so
>well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be glad when the
>weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the tapes. I'd use the

Congrats on the great week, Laura. 1.6 is a fantastic loss, especially with all the unexpected
dinners out and birthday celebration. You obviously were doing something right. Way to go!!!

Joyce

>
>
>
>

You go Laura

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.
>
> I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
> unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate more than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my
> Activity points so maybe that
is
> helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times I eat
out
> to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
>
>
> THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.
>
> I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think
I'll
> try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the
> reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be
> glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the
> tapes. I'd use the treadmill but hubby has it buried in the dining room.

Take the loss and run :)
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134.1/101.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
>
> I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
> unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate more than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my
is
out
>
>
>
I'll
> try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the
> reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be
> glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the

great loss, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
is
out
>
>
>
I'll

Hi, Laura, Congratulations on the loss and the great exercise.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
>
is
out
>
>
>
I'll

Great loss, Laura!! Are you going to do cardio on the days that you don't go to curves? You are
going to be buff, girl!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Laura wrote:
>
> Activity points so maybe that is helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of
> times I eat out to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
>
>
>
> I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think I'll try out one of my
> exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the reasons I did so
> well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be glad when the
> weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the tapes. I'd use the
> treadmill but hubby has it buried in the dining room.

Thanks PR. At our meeting this morning the leader asked everyone to consider making mini-challenges
for the upcoming week as a way of keeping us going.

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
> Great loss this week Laura, especially when your daughter's birthday celebration was
> included. Happy birthday to her! I like your idea of challenging yourself to do something
> different this week.
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:21:29 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.
> >
> >I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
> >unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate
more
> >than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my Activity points so maybe that
is
> >helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times I eat
out
> >to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
> >
> >
> >THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.
> >
> >I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think
I'll
> >try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the
> >reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll
> >be glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the
> >tapes. I'd use the treadmill but hubby has it buried in the dining room.

Thanks Fred. Hopefully I can continue to lose. Have been stuck too long in one place.

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> All these losers and I gain (sniff)
>
> Congrats on that loss. Take it and run with it (that's the cardio portion)
>
>
> >
> >I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
more
is
out
> >
> >
> >
I'll
> >try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the
> >reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll
> >be glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the

Thanks Joyce. I need to get back on track this week and cut back on how many times we eat out.

"Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Congrats on the great week, Laura. 1.6 is a fantastic loss, especially
with all
> the unexpected dinners out and birthday celebration. You obviously were
doing
> something right. Way to go!!!
>
> Joyce
>
>
> >
more
is
out
> >
> >
> >
I'll

Thanks Lesanne. Someday I'll catch up to you, Joyce and Fred. Hopefully by this time next year.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> You go Laura
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.
> >
> > I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
> > unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate
more
> > than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my Activity points so maybe that
> is
> > helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times I eat
> out
> > to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
> >
> >
> > THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.
> >
> > I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think
> I'll
> > try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the
> > reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll
> > be glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the
> > tapes. I'd use the treadmill but hubby has it buried in the dining room.
>

Thanks Nathalie.

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Take the loss and run :)
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
> >
> > I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
more
> is
> out
> >
> >
> >
> I'll
> > try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of the
> > reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll
> > be glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on using the
>

Thanks Lee.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> great loss, Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
> >
more
> is
> out
> >
> >
> >
> I'll
>

Thanks Catherine.

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Hi, Laura, Congratulations on the loss and the great exercise.
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>
>
>
>
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
> >
more
> is
> out
> >
> >
> >
> I'll
>

That's my plan (on both accounts). I think the reason that I did so well last summer was that DH and
I took a mile walk most nights to get away from my mother after dinner. I was doing water aerobics
plus the walks and losing at a rate just over a pound a week. That is one of the things that I don't
do while at home.

"Connie" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message news:402EBED5.5070006@nospam_primus.ca...
> Great loss, Laura!! Are you going to do cardio on the days that you don't go to curves? You are
> going to be buff, girl!!
>
> --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Connie Walsh
>
> 241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5
>
> Laura wrote:
> >
more
is
out
> >
> >
> >
I'll
>

you do mean catch DOWN. There's plenty of room BETWEEN us somewhere

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:23:03 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks Lesanne. Someday I'll catch up to you, Joyce and Fred. Hopefully by this time next year.
>
>"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> You go Laura
>>
>> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
>> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
>> > RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.
>> >
>> > I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a few
>> > unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate
>more
>> > than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my Activity points so maybe that
>> is
>> > helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times I eat
>> out
>> > to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
>> >
>> >
>> > THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.
>> >
>> > I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I think
>> I'll
>> > try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed our way. I think one of
>> > the reasons I did so well last summer was due to the almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband.
>> > I'll be glad when the weather warms up to resume the walks. For now I'm going to settle on
>> > using the tapes. I'd use the treadmill but hubby has it buried in the dining room.
>> >
>

Yes, I mean DOWN! I have about 60+ pounds to go. It's going to take a looong time to get there.

"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> you do mean catch DOWN. There's plenty of room BETWEEN us somewhere
>
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 21:23:03 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Thanks Lesanne. Someday I'll catch up to you, Joyce and Fred. Hopefully
by
> >this time next year.
> >
> >"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> You go Laura
> >>
> >> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:tOsXb.19088$hR.550053@bgtnsc05-
> >> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> >> > RAFL wk 6: Down 1.6 to 211.2 lbs.
> >> >
> >> > I'm surprised at this loss because it was my daughter's birthday last weekend plus we had a
> >> > few unexpected dinners out. I'm sure that I ate
> >more
> >> > than my 35 flexpoints. I stopped eating my Activity points so maybe
that
> >> is
> >> > helping. My challenge for the week is to limit the number of times I
eat
> >> out
> >> > to 2. This is doable but this week we ate out something like 4 times.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > THTP wk 10: 4 curves sessions.
> >> >
> >> > I want to try and add some more cardio into the mix this week. I
think
> >> I'll
> >> > try out one of my exercise tapes since theres an arctic blast headed
our
> >> > way. I think one of the reasons I did so well last summer was due to
the
> >> > almost daily 1 mile walk with my husband. I'll be glad when the