RAFL wk 7/THTP wk 4 - Laura

Laura

Guest
RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)

I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra support
that the meetings give me. I also stopped eating my Activity points since I went back to the
meetings. Maybe that's what has help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a
week like I was before.

Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
you are on a diet which could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.

THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"

Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed. It
looks like a great tape but my arms and legs don't work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but
will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

This is excellent news Laura. Something(s) sure clicked right for you this week.

I'm the same way when it comes to aerobics. There can't be much health benefit to standing in front
of the TV completely exasperated, not even knowing where/how to jump in. I did buy "Fat Burning for
Dummies" aerobics video, which is supposed to be for beginners with basic moves. Harumph! It took me
two weeks to learn the first two combinations. Now I alternate between that and my Leslie S walking
videos. Do you have a favorite of hers? Currently I'm using the 2-mile Walk. I've wondered about the
Prevention video you mentioned; thanks for the review.

Prairie Roots On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>
>I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
>support that the meetings give me. I also stopped eating my Activity points since I went back to
>the meetings. Maybe that's what has help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+
>lb a week like I was before.
>
>Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
>vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
>you are on a diet which could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>
>THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>
>Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed. It
>looks like a great tape but my arms and legs don't work together <g>. I won't do that tape again
>but will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
>simple or I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place
>is more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

good job!

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>
> I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> I was before.
>
> Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
> vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
> you are on a diet
which
> could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>
> THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>
> Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed.
> It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to
> get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Thanks Lesanne.

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> good job!
>
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> > I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> > support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
> eating
> > my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
> has
> > help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
> like
> > I was before.
> >
> > Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> > to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> > that you are on a diet
> which
> > could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> > THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> > Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> > that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
> don't
> > work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> > Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
simple
> or
> > I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is
> > more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Thanks PR. When I was describing my experiance with the Prevention tape to a friend of mine she told
me that she has the same problem with her feet and said that she like Leslie's tape because they
only use a limited number of moves. She started with the 1-mile and is working her way up to the 3
mile one. She said our local Walmart carries them so I will plan on making a trip there soon. The
Prevention tape looks good for someone adept at these kinds of videos. Its just not for me.

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> This is excellent news Laura. Something(s) sure clicked right for you this week.
>
> I'm the same way when it comes to aerobics. There can't be much health benefit to standing in
> front of the TV completely exasperated, not even knowing where/how to jump in. I did buy "Fat
> Burning for Dummies" aerobics video, which is supposed to be for beginners with basic moves.
> Harumph! It took me two weeks to learn the first two combinations. Now I alternate between that
> and my Leslie S walking videos. Do you have a favorite of hers? Currently I'm using the 2-mile
> Walk. I've wondered about the Prevention video you mentioned; thanks for the review.
>
> Prairie Roots On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> >I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> >support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> >my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> >help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> >I was before.
> >
> >Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> >to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> >that you are on a diet
which
> >could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> >THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> >Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> >that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> >work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> >Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> >I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> >my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

This was a great post, losses, and wonderful attitude, and you are assessing
and adjusting to YOUR needs, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>
> I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> I was before.
>
> Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
> vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
> you are on a diet
which
> could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>
> THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>
> Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed.
> It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to
> get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Thanks Lee. It has been a very long struggle but for once I feel like I've got it. Or at least
for now <g>.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> This was a great post, losses, and wonderful attitude, and you are
assessing
> and adjusting to YOUR needs, Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> > I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> > support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
> eating
> > my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
> has
> > help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
> like
> > I was before.
> >
> > Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> > to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> > that you are on a diet
> which
> > could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> > THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> > Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> > that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
> don't
> > work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> > Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
simple
> or
> > I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is
> > more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

GREAT. Congrats on another loss.

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>
>I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
>support that the meetings give me. I also stopped eating my Activity points since I went back to
>the meetings. Maybe that's what has help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+
>lb a week like I was before.
>
>Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
>vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
>you are on a diet which could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>
>THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>
>Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed. It
>looks like a great tape but my arms and legs don't work together <g>. I won't do that tape again
>but will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
>simple or I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place
>is more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Thank you Fred. That's 3 weeks in a row. I guess going back to the meetings was worth it.

> GREAT. Congrats on another loss.
>
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> >I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> >support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> >my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> >help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> >I was before.
> >
> >Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> >to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> >that you are on a diet
which
> >could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> >THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> >Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> >that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> >work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> >Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> >I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> >my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

and "right now" is all we can really worry about, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thanks Lee. It has been a very long struggle but for once I feel like I've got it. Or at least for
> now <g>.
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > This was a great post, losses, and wonderful attitude, and you are
> assessing
> > and adjusting to YOUR needs, Lee Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
> > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > > RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> > >
> > > I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of
those
> > > that need the extra support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
> > eating
> > > my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's
what
> > has
> > > help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a
week
> > like
> > > I was before.
> > >
> > > Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a
healthy
> > > breakfast and the need to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast
or
> > > lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that you are on a diet
> > which
> > > could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> > >
> > > THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> > >
> > > Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
> like
> > > that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
> > don't
> > > work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get
over
> > > Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
> simple
> > or
> > > I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking
or
> > > marching in place is more my liking. I truly have little or no
hand-eye
> > > coordination.

I'm still a meeting believer. I may not journal but I go to meetings
(g)

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:50:15 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thank you Fred. That's 3 weeks in a row. I guess going back to the meetings was worth it.
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> GREAT. Congrats on another loss.
>>
>> On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>> >
>> >I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
>> >support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
>eating
>> >my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
>has
>> >help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
>like
>> >I was before.
>> >
>> >Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
>> >to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
>> >that you are on a diet
>which
>> >could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>> >
>> >THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>> >
>> >Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
>like
>> >that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
>don't
>> >work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
>> >Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
>or
>> >I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is
>> >more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

It certainly seems to be helping me so I am glad I rejoined last month. Now I wish to get them to
acknowledge my original start date & weight.

> I'm still a meeting believer. I may not journal but I go to meetings
> (g)
>
> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:50:15 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Thank you Fred. That's 3 weeks in a row. I guess going back to the
meetings
> >was worth it.
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> GREAT. Congrats on another loss.

> >eating
> >has
> >like

> >which

> >like
> >don't
> >or

I know that acknowledgement is important to you but don't let it get in the way of just continuing
on with the program anyway. You know what you have accomplished and that's the important thing

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 04:05:08 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It certainly seems to be helping me so I am glad I rejoined last month. Now I wish to get them to
>acknowledge my original start date & weight.
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> I'm still a meeting believer. I may not journal but I go to meetings
>> (g)
>>
>> On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 01:50:15 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Thank you Fred. That's 3 weeks in a row. I guess going back to the
>meetings
>> >was worth it.
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>those
>> >eating
>what
>> >has
>week
>> >like

>healthy
>or
>> >which

>> >like
>> >don't
>over
>simple
>> >or
>or
>hand-eye

Glad to see rejoining was the key to losing again, Laura.
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>
> I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> I was before.
>
> Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
> vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
> you are on a diet
which
> could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>
> THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>
> Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed.
> It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to
> get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Hi, Laura, Congratulations on the loss!
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
>
> I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> I was before.
>
> Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need to
> vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain that
> you are on a diet
which
> could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
>
> THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
>
> Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something like that) totally failed.
> It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over to Wal-Mart this week to
> get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Hi, Leslie's tapes are the best going. She is very easy to understand and keep up with. I started
with the 1 mile in August of 2003 and worked up to the 4 mile in November. I love all the tapes.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> This is excellent news Laura. Something(s) sure clicked right for you this week.
>
> I'm the same way when it comes to aerobics. There can't be much health benefit to standing in
> front of the TV completely exasperated, not even knowing where/how to jump in. I did buy "Fat
> Burning for Dummies" aerobics video, which is supposed to be for beginners with basic moves.
> Harumph! It took me two weeks to learn the first two combinations. Now I alternate between that
> and my Leslie S walking videos. Do you have a favorite of hers? Currently I'm using the 2-mile
> Walk. I've wondered about the Prevention video you mentioned; thanks for the review.
>
> Prairie Roots On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> >I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> >support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
eating
> >my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
has
> >help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
like
> >I was before.
> >
> >Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> >to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> >that you are on a diet
which
> >could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> >THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> >Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> >that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
don't
> >work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> >Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very simple
or
> >I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is more
> >my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

That's what I keep hear. Hopfully I will make it to walmart this week to pick up a set.

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Leslie's tapes are the best going. She is very easy to understand and keep up with. I started
> with the 1 mile in August of 2003 and worked up
> the 4 mile in November. I love all the tapes.
>
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>

> "Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > This is excellent news Laura. Something(s) sure clicked right for you this week.
> >
> > I'm the same way when it comes to aerobics. There can't be much health benefit to standing in
> > front of the TV completely exasperated, not even knowing where/how to jump in. I did buy "Fat
> > Burning for Dummies" aerobics video, which is supposed to be for beginners with basic moves.
> > Harumph! It took me two weeks to learn the first two combinations. Now I alternate between that
> > and my Leslie S walking videos. Do you have a favorite of hers? Currently I'm using the 2-mile
> > Walk. I've wondered about the Prevention video you mentioned; thanks for the review.
> >
> > Prairie Roots On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:07:14 GMT, "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> > >
> > >I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of
those
> > >that need the extra support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
> eating
> > >my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
> has
> > >help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
> like
> > >I was before.
> > >
> > >Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a
healthy
> > >breakfast and the need to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send
> > >a signal to your brain that you are on a diet
> which
> > >could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> > >
> > >THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> > >
> > >Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
> like
> > >that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
> don't
> > >work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> > >Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
simple
> or
> > >I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is
> > >more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Thanks Nathalie. Somehow it has helped.

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Glad to see rejoining was the key to losing again, Laura.
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/223.5/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/101.4/96 Kg
> 232/223.5/212 lbs "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> > I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> > support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
> eating
> > my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
> has
> > help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
> like
> > I was before.
> >
> > Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> > to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> > that you are on a diet
> which
> > could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> > THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> > Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> > that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
> don't
> > work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> > Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
simple
> or
> > I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is
> > more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

Thanks Catherine.

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, Laura, Congratulations on the loss!
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132
>

> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SmLZb.26646$aH3.845543@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > RAFL wk 7: down 1.2 to 210 (total 35.6 since April 2003)
> >
> > I guess I am doing something right for a change. Maybe I am one of those that need the extra
> > support that the meetings give me. I also stopped
> eating
> > my Activity points since I went back to the meetings. Maybe that's what
> has
> > help. Down 3.4 since I rejoined on 1/31/04 so I am back to 1+ lb a week
> like
> > I was before.
> >
> > Topic discussed at the meeting this morning: the importance of a healthy breakfast and the need
> > to vary your meals. Having the same breakfast or lunch each day can send a signal to your brain
> > that you are on a diet
> which
> > could trigger a plateau. So add some variety each day.
> >
> > THTP wk 4: 3 Curves plus 1 attempt at a "walking tape"
> >
> > Well my attempt at using the Prevention "Walk Til Slim" (or something
like
> > that) totally failed. It looks like a great tape but my arms and legs
> don't
> > work together <g>. I won't do that tape again but will try and get over
> > Wal-Mart this week to get the LeslieS tapes. I need something very
simple
> or
> > I can't follow along and get very frustrated doing the tape. Walking or marching in place is
> > more my liking. I truly have little or no hand-eye coordination.

This is true. Thanks for the reminder.