RafL wk6 & THTP wk9 - Post your results here!

It's ALL good: one success after another.

Going out to eat as you did and then posting a loss is the genius of WW. Good for you!

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:11:09 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone!!
>
>I had a great week. I went out to eat and thoroughly enjoyed myself to the tune of 17 flex points.
>Boy was it ever good!! But I planned for it and I didn't feel guilty about it at all!!
>
>I lost 1 lb from 205 to 204.
>
>I reduced my measurements by .5 inches.
>
>I exercised 6 times.
>
>Connie

Anchors Aweigh!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Fred wrote:
> Down another pound is the "weigh" to go.
>
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:11:09 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:
>

>>Hi everyone!!
>>
>>I had a great week. I went out to eat and thoroughly enjoyed myself to the tune of 17 flex points.
>>Boy was it ever good!! But I planned for it and I didn't feel guilty about it at all!!
>>
>>I lost 1 lb from 205 to 204.
>>
>>I reduced my measurements by .5 inches.
>>
>>I exercised 6 times.
>>
>>Connie

Thanks, Lee!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

I thank goodness for WW every day!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:11:09 -0500, Connie
<walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone!!
>
>I had a great week. I went out to eat and thoroughly enjoyed myself to the tune of 17 flex points.
>Boy was it ever good!! But I planned for it and I didn't feel guilty about it at all!!
>
>I lost 1 lb from 205 to 204.

Way to go Connie, that's a great loss :)

>I reduced my measurements by .5 inches.
>
>I exercised 6 times.

You're doing so well. Keep up the good work.

--
Erin in NZ
125/90/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thanks, Erin.