RafL wk6 & THTP wk9 - Post your results here!

Amberle3

Guest
Welcome to the Monday Morning reminder for those that post results to the newsgroup!

My RafL is depressingly still the same. I was hoping to get to 214 by Friday, so that I could tell
F-MIL that I've lost 35 pounds. I might just tell her that anyway. I had a lovely dinner last night
of stew that was 2.8pts/cup over rice (1cup) - warm, hearty and filling. I'll be working at getting
in some extra exercise this week (in between the 8million other things I have to do!) just to see if
I can't scare those 2 pounds off!

THTP - 5 times last week. Not too bad!

The websites will be updated by later today, so those of you who are wondering where your latest
stats are, worry no longer.

And just an FYI, I have the information for the next exercise challenge ready to go. I'll be posting
that Friday morning - I leave that afternoon and will be gone until the 25th. I won't be able to
access the newsgroup or update the websites while I'm gone, but folks should keep
emailing/submitting/posting their results anyway and I'll catch up when I get back!

Amberle3
--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Oh, I'm BLUE - what a burden to carry! (G)

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:15:18 GMT, Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote:

>Welcome to the Monday Morning reminder for those that post results to the newsgroup!
>
>My RafL is depressingly still the same. I was hoping to get to 214 by Friday, so that I could tell
>F-MIL that I've lost 35 pounds. I might just tell her that anyway. I had a lovely dinner last night
>of stew that was 2.8pts/cup over rice (1cup) - warm, hearty and filling. I'll be working at getting
>in some extra exercise this week (in between the 8million other things I have to do!) just to see
>if I can't scare those 2 pounds off!
>
>THTP - 5 times last week. Not too bad!
>
>The websites will be updated by later today, so those of you who are wondering where your latest
>stats are, worry no longer.
>
>And just an FYI, I have the information for the next exercise challenge ready to go. I'll be
>posting that Friday morning - I leave that afternoon and will be gone until the 25th. I won't be
>able to access the newsgroup or update the websites while I'm gone, but folks should keep
>emailing/submitting/posting their results anyway and I'll catch up when I get back!
>
>Amberle3

Congrats on the maintain. Here's to hoping you scare those pesky 2 lbs away by the end of the week.

Connie

Amberle3 wrote:
> Welcome to the Monday Morning reminder for those that post results to the newsgroup!
>
> My RafL is depressingly still the same. I was hoping to get to 214 by Friday, so that I could tell
> F-MIL that I've lost 35 pounds. I might just tell her that anyway. I had a lovely dinner last
> night of stew that was 2.8pts/cup over rice (1cup) - warm, hearty and filling. I'll be working at
> getting in some extra exercise this week (in between the 8million other things I have to do!) just
> to see if I can't scare those 2 pounds off!
>
> THTP - 5 times last week. Not too bad!
>
> The websites will be updated by later today, so those of you who are wondering where your latest
> stats are, worry no longer.
>
> And just an FYI, I have the information for the next exercise challenge ready to go. I'll be
> posting that Friday morning - I leave that afternoon and will be gone until the 25th. I won't be
> able to access the newsgroup or update the websites while I'm gone, but folks should keep
> emailing/submitting/posting their results anyway and I'll catch up when I get back!
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

dagnamit! Ah well - next week hey? :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Amberle3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Welcome to the Monday Morning reminder for those that post results to the newsgroup!
>
> My RafL is depressingly still the same. I was hoping to get to 214 by Friday, so that I could tell
> F-MIL that I've lost 35 pounds. I might just tell her that anyway. I had a lovely dinner last
> night of stew that was 2.8pts/cup over rice (1cup) - warm, hearty and filling. I'll be working at
> getting in some extra exercise this week (in between the 8million other things I have to do!) just
> to see if I can't scare those 2 pounds off!
>
> THTP - 5 times last week. Not too bad!
>
> The websites will be updated by later today, so those of you who are wondering where your latest
> stats are, worry no longer.
>
> And just an FYI, I have the information for the next exercise challenge ready to go. I'll be
> posting that Friday morning - I leave that afternoon and will be gone until the 25th. I won't be
> able to access the newsgroup or update the websites while I'm gone, but folks should keep
> emailing/submitting/posting their results anyway and I'll catch up when I get back!
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Hi everyone!!

I had a great week. I went out to eat and thoroughly enjoyed myself to the tune of 17 flex points.
Boy was it ever good!! But I planned for it and I didn't feel guilty about it at all!!

I lost 1 lb from 205 to 204.

I reduced my measurements by .5 inches.

I exercised 6 times.

Connie
--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Amberle3 wrote:
> Welcome to the Monday Morning reminder for those that post results to the newsgroup!
>
> My RafL is depressingly still the same. I was hoping to get to 214 by Friday, so that I could tell
> F-MIL that I've lost 35 pounds. I might just tell her that anyway. I had a lovely dinner last
> night of stew that was 2.8pts/cup over rice (1cup) - warm, hearty and filling. I'll be working at
> getting in some extra exercise this week (in between the 8million other things I have to do!) just
> to see if I can't scare those 2 pounds off!
>
> THTP - 5 times last week. Not too bad!
>
> The websites will be updated by later today, so those of you who are wondering where your latest
> stats are, worry no longer.
>
> And just an FYI, I have the information for the next exercise challenge ready to go. I'll be
> posting that Friday morning - I leave that afternoon and will be gone until the 25th. I won't be
> able to access the newsgroup or update the websites while I'm gone, but folks should keep
> emailing/submitting/posting their results anyway and I'll catch up when I get back!
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

you are still doing great and your work on the challenges is impressive
also, Lee
Amberle3 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Welcome to the Monday Morning reminder for those that post results to the newsgroup!
>
> My RafL is depressingly still the same. I was hoping to get to 214 by Friday, so that I could tell
> F-MIL that I've lost 35 pounds. I might just tell her that anyway. I had a lovely dinner last
> night of stew that was 2.8pts/cup over rice (1cup) - warm, hearty and filling. I'll be working at
> getting in some extra exercise this week (in between the 8million other things I have to do!) just
> to see if I can't scare those 2 pounds off!
>
> THTP - 5 times last week. Not too bad!
>
> The websites will be updated by later today, so those of you who are wondering where your latest
> stats are, worry no longer.
>
> And just an FYI, I have the information for the next exercise challenge ready to go. I'll be
> posting that Friday morning - I leave that afternoon and will be gone until the 25th. I won't be
> able to access the newsgroup or update the websites while I'm gone, but folks should keep
> emailing/submitting/posting their results anyway and I'll catch up when I get back!
>
> Amberle3
> --
> Amberle3
> 249/216/215-minigoal/150? Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03
>
> - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge: http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
> - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
> http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

Well, a maintain is almost as good as a loss, so Congratulations, Wendy. Elaine K

frood wrote:

>Officially, 150.4 which I'm counting as a maintain, since my first reading with the new
>scale was 150.
>
>THTP - put me down for 2 times.

Ugh! Oh well, this is another week - wish you luck for this one. Elaine K

Paul wrote:

>RafL
>287.5 (+2 lbs)
>
>bad week :(
>
>Paul S

Ah, but you get to keep those 2 extra food points for another week! Enjoy!

Prairie Roots On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:53:34 GMT, "frood" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Officially, 150.4 which I'm counting as a maintain, since my first reading with the new
>scale was 150.
>
>THTP - put me down for 2 times.

Here's hoping next week is better! Don't look back; just move on.

Paul wrote:
> RafL
> 287.5 (+2 lbs)
>
> bad week :(
>
> Paul S

Paul:

No worries, pick yourself up, dust youself off, and keep going.

--

frood wrote:
> Officially, 150.4 which I'm counting as a maintain, since my first reading with the new scale
> was 150.
>
> THTP - put me down for 2 times.

Congrats on the maintain, Wendy!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Well in that case I hope you have a better week next week :)

--

"Paul" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> RafL
> 287.5 (+2 lbs)
>
> bad week :(
>
> Paul S

Well done - at maintaining which is better than gaining, and at getting used
to those new scales too :)

--
krys

UK 157/132/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Officially, 150.4 which I'm counting as a maintain, since my first reading with the new scale
> was 150.
>
> THTP - put me down for 2 times.
>
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm De-Fang email address to reply

Down another pound is the "weigh" to go.

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:11:09 -0500, Connie <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote:

>Hi everyone!!
>
>I had a great week. I went out to eat and thoroughly enjoyed myself to the tune of 17 flex points.
>Boy was it ever good!! But I planned for it and I didn't feel guilty about it at all!!
>
>I lost 1 lb from 205 to 204.
>
>I reduced my measurements by .5 inches.
>
>I exercised 6 times.
>
>Connie

wonderful news, and that is an NSV in my book on the eating out, good for
you, Lee