Raid Pyreneen payment

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Kenneth Clement, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    Please can you help. I am trying to send off my application for the tourist version of the Raid
    Pyreneen. The Cycloclub Bearnais asks for payment in Euros by International Postal Order which is
    not available in the UK. Has anyone sent a payment to this club from the UK and if so what method
    did you use? I'm tempted to just put a couple of Euro banknotes in with letter. I could phone them
    but my French is not all that.

    Ken Clements

    Tags:

  2. Peter Simons

    Peter Simons Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    Kenneth Clements wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Please can you help. I am trying to send off my application for the tourist version of the Raid
    > Pyreneen. The Cycloclub Bearnais asks for payment in Euros by International Postal Order which is
    > not available in the UK. Has anyone sent a payment to this club from the UK and if so what method
    > did you use? I'm tempted to just put a couple of Euro banknotes in with letter.

    Your bank should be able to do an international money order. This was expensive on 34 pounds their
    was 8 ponds commission. This is how I paid of a French hospital bill that was not covered by
    insurance http://www.collocation.org.uk/rescue

    Peter