Raising nose of seat on V-Rex

Kelly

Guest
I always feels like I'm sliding forward on my V-Rex seat. Anyone have a good suggestion for raising
the front of the seat with out tilting the seat back farther.

Thanks, Kelly.

I wouldn't try to bend the seat frame. On my V-Rex (which is pretty old) the fiberglass seat pan is
riveted to the seat frame. I suppose one could drill out those rivets, put some sort of shim between
pan and frame, and bolt or rivet it the pan onto the frame again.

"Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I always feels like I'm sliding forward on my V-Rex seat. Anyone have a good suggestion for
> raising the front of the seat with out tilting the seat back farther.
>
> Thanks, Kelly.

I read here that if you feel you are sliding off the front of the seat, your pedals are too far from
you. maybe a seat adjustment is in order???

Tom

Kelly,

I use a small square of "rubberized" shelf liner as a non-slip pad on my V-Rex seat. Put the "doily"
on the seat and sit on it. Works fine. Make two and keep a spare. You'll lose one in the middle of a
ride if you are as absent-minded as me!

Gene Tampa, FL RANS V-Rex RANS Tailwind