Raleigh Chopper Not Sold in USA???

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Craig, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Heard at my local bike shop that the bike is gonna be sold only overseas..

    Is that true? Thought getting the Chopper again would be cheaper than a red sports car when I go
    thru my upcoming mid life crisis....

    I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area

    Craig

    Tags:

  2. Dave Abraham

    Dave Abraham Guest

    do a Google & see: http://www.rcoc.co.uk/

    Craig <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Heard at my local bike shop that the bike is gonna be sold only overseas..
    >
    > Is that true? Thought getting the Chopper again would be cheaper than a red sports car when I go
    > thru my upcoming mid life crisis....
    >
    > I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area
    >

    > Craig

  3. Craig

    Craig Guest

    Dave Abraham wrote:

    > do a Google & see: http://www.rcoc.co.uk/

    thx but that site seems to be dead......

    other google searches have left the question unanswered...

    Craig