Raleigh folding cycle carry bag?

Mark

Guest
Hello,
I have seen that they do foldable Raleigh cycle carry bags in Argos for only
£20. Has anyone got one? If so, how suitable would they be for packing a MTB
into? and how small does the bag fold down to when in use.

Mark wrote:

>I have seen that they do foldable Raleigh cycle carry bags in Argos for only
>£20.

So they do. Not "Raleigh" as such, product number 0362889
www.argos.co.uk

>Has anyone got one? If so, how suitable would they be for packing a MTB
>into? and how small does the bag fold down to when in use.

I think you would need the full size version for an MTB

product number 0362913

If in doubt use the Argos suck it and see method. Their 16 day money
back guarantee is very generous.

I have got one and have no negative comments, and it was cheap.It is
not ultralight , being made of robust cloth, but you could roll it up
to put on a carrier.It seems to be the right size for any bike within
reason.The shop will let you have a look at it in its bag , and at
least weigh it.