Raleigh Granada

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Martin 'MSeries' Newstead, Jul 20, 2004.

  1. Does any one know anything about this model of bike ? There's one for sale
    on eBay that I believe will make a good project fixed bike. The description
    says 25" wheels and the seller confirmed this as correct. (He is also
    selling another bike with 25" wheels). Do we think he is correct ? I have
    not seen 25" wheels before, though I have not really looked very hard TBH

    Martin

    Tags:

  2. Clive George

    Clive George Guest

    "Martin 'MSeries' Newstead" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Does any one know anything about this model of bike ? There's one for sale
    > on eBay that I believe will make a good project fixed bike. The

    description
    > says 25" wheels and the seller confirmed this as correct. (He is also
    > selling another bike with 25" wheels). Do we think he is correct ? I have
    > not seen 25" wheels before, though I have not really looked very hard TBH

    He doesn't know what he's talking about. Yes, it would be a decent base for
    a fixed. Do you know anybody in Cambridge then?

    cheers,
    clive

  3. Clive George wrote:
    > "Martin 'MSeries' Newstead" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Does any one know anything about this model of bike ? There's one
    >> for sale on eBay that I believe will make a good project fixed bike.
    >> The description says 25" wheels and the seller confirmed this as
    >> correct. (He is also selling another bike with 25" wheels). Do we
    >> think he is correct ? I have not seen 25" wheels before, though I
    >> have not really looked very hard TBH

    > He doesn't know what he's talking about. Yes, it would be a decent
    > base for a fixed. Do you know anybody in Cambridge then?
    >
    > cheers,
    > clive

    Fraid I don't know anyone in Cambridge but if its cheap enough I would be
    prepared to bid sight unseen, visit him and withhold my money if it is not
    as described. I don't mind a drive to Cambridge, the wife likes visiting the
    bookshops there.