raleigh sprint for first bike good or not

bobaslob

Jul 11, 2010
hi peeps, looking to buy my first race bike a raleigh sprint 2010, is this a good bike or should i ko it in the first round.

cheers peeps

If you HAVE to get aluminum, make sure you have carbon forks and stays to abosrb the shock and vibration

so I ordered a pair of bib shorts the other week. Got them today and they feel huge! Last set of jersey/bib shorts I ordered I got a Large top and large bottom and they were very tight on me to a point I couldn't even ride in them. so I sold them and ordered an XL. they fit me fine. so with this new set I ordered XL in both and now they are to large.

The chart says a medium is 31-32in waist and a large is a 33-35in waist.

I am a 33 inch waist. I'm afraid if I get the Large, they will be a little baggy, but I also dont want them to be to tight.

these are my team sky jersey/bib short kit.

should I go with LARGE or MEDIUM shorts????

11.jpg

my hand is where my crotch is, which is where the shorts should be also. below my hand is just loose material.
22.jpg

Yes, they look large. Of the brands I've used, Adidas and Pearl Izumi run large (I size down by one), Castelli runs small (I size up by one), and Sugoi and Descente run true to size. Your mileage may vary. I make sure that I'm either familiar with a brand before ordering closeout stuff online or sure of the return policy.

It looks like you should go at least 2 sizes smaller. I would also suggest you look for knicks with a silicone hem on the legs, they are far more comfortable than the older style elastic.