Raleigh SUB XS

Damian Parker

Guest
Hi All,

Just been looking at bikes on a couple of websites and I like the look of the Raleigh SUB XS, anyone
have any comments or have it already?

Thanks

Damian Parker wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just been looking at bikes on a couple of websites and I like the look of the Raleigh SUB XS,
> anyone have any comments or have it already?

Looks good value for money. looks Ideal for a off the peg commuting/touring bike.

Try in shop before you buy and see if its right for you.

Peter

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:48:11 +0100, Peter Simons <[email protected]> wrote:

>Looks good value for money. looks Ideal for a off the peg commuting/touring bike.

What's "body friendly geometry" and does that make you back ache after riding for more than an hour
solid ? Might do as a commuter, but I'm not so sure as a long-haul tourer. Too many of these "easy
ride" ideas are there to encourage lardarses onto the bike in the first place, but they don't work
so well on a long ride.

The racks, mudguards and sensible ratios are all a welcome sight. Saves a good few quid
fitting them too.

Anyone know what the fork is like ?