Cycling Equipment ยท Public discussion

Raleigh Super Record

Started by RedRider ยท ยท Last activity ยท 2 posts ยท 2,012 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 June 2005
Last activity
3 June 2005
Original author
RedRider
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,012
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just purchased this Bike for $30.00 Canadian. Does antone know anything about this make. Looks in reasonable shape . 10 speed. Fairly Big .๐Ÿ˜•

  2. Those were pretty nice bikes back in the day if I recall correctly. I rode one for years but can't remember if it was a super record or super something else. Anyway I loved mine road it forever like twenty plus years. It became my commuter bike and served me well until the frame rusted through about four years ago. Actually shed a tear I was so sad about it as rode it up its last hill. Still have most of the parts which for me was a lot of classic campy stuff.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.