Raleigh Tandem Pursuit

Philip Gerding

Guest
Is this bike suitable for touring? Got the needed brazeons? strong enough, etc? looking for an entry
level tandem for two old geezers. me 180#/he 170#. No "expidition" touring, Mainly southern Tier. pG

[email protected] (Philip Gerding) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Is this bike suitable for touring? Got the needed brazeons? strong enough, etc? looking for an
> entry level tandem for two old geezers. me 180#/he 170#. No "expidition" touring, Mainly southern
> Tier. pG

My wife and I rode both a Raleigh and Burley tandem and ended up buying the Burley (Zydeco model).
We both prefered the handling and ride of the Burley, and have done a lot of business with the LBS
where we bought it. It was a leftover 2000 model and we got quite a discount on it, too. Try to get
rides on different brands and then make your decision. Smokey