Ralf Hutter KRAFTWERK Radsportsgruppe

Fahren

Mar 29, 2003
I read some time ago that Ralf Hutter was featured in a euro- cycling magazine without referring to his association with KRAFTWERK. I am interested if anyone has seen or read this article or if anyone knows about Hutter's taste in cycling equipment?

Thanks, Danke, Merci.

Ah, Kraftwerk! I've just dug up my collection of Kraftwerk mp3's. Neon Lights, The Model, We are the Robots.
In 1983 they released a single called Tour de France, which was inspired while Ralf was cycling thro the Alps. It was also during this time that Ralf had a serious cycling accident, which left him with a fractured skull and almost cost him his life. He wasn't wearing a helmet! Ralf was in a coma for two days.
Click here for the write-up on the TdF single.

Regarding Ralf's cycling prefrences, I can only imagine.

Thanks.

A friend bought me an awesome TDF cycling top from KRAFTWERK.COM, they have many others including an AUTOBAHN one.(But they have no pockets at the back :( )

The TDF CD single has great footage of Fausto Coppi and TDF in B&W.

I'll see if I can find the TdF single mpeg somewhere on the net. Sounds interesting. You sound like a Kraftwerk fan?

WHAT? 3½" disk? You mean they make 3½" already? I still use 720K! Where can I get 3½" disks from? :p

Ja.

I am a KRAFTWERK fan. Saw them live in Melbourne this year. It was a beautiful thing to see the TDF video up on a huge screen behind the group.

IT is quite a big quicktime file. The CD is a new release though, you should be able to order it somewhere.

Apparently at the Kraftwerk live shows nowadays, Ralf Hutter and Florian Shneider use a pedal powered computer which creates all the music. Does anyone know if this is true? I love Kraftwerk NEARLY as much as I love cycling, and so it was so refreshing to buy the TDF 2003 album recently. They are one of the only acts to have songs about cycling. I can't imagine Avril Lavigne singing about the Tour De France! LOL!!!

They will be touring next year, They wont come to Estonia cause the failure of our music management. So I will just visit Helsinki Ice Hall or Stockholm.
I watched TDF video from their site but the quality wasnt much of a thing. Do anyone of u know where I can see or download better quality video?

Hehe, i spend most of the day on a electonic music chat channel, didnt expect to see Kraftwerk mentioned here aswell :)

Im off to Oslo in Feb to see them on Tour, hoping they play some older stuff as im not a lover of there new Tour De France 2003 album. (Tour de France soundtrack at the end of the album is good)

If you like the original Kraftwerk sound with the unique Vocoder lyrics, try ex memeber 'Karl Bartos's' album 'Communication'. Ohh the Bass :) The album Is not too dis-simular to Kraftwerks 'Mix' album.

Well did anyone of you see them in MTV Music Awards? I heard that it was their first perfomance in TV. Aero Dynamik was really cool.:)