Raliegh cycling computers

butcher

Oct 15, 2002
Hi there, feel a bit of a dope but does anyone know how to programme a raliegh ten function cycling computer?<br />had a bit of trouble with the old thermal gloves this morning and ended up wiping the tyre size out. Only trouble is I've lost the instructions, Doh!<br />My tyre size is 700x23c, if anyone knows the relevant code to put in I would be eternally grateful. :-[:-\

butcher said:
Hi there, feel a bit of a dope but does anyone know how to programme a raliegh ten function cycling computer?<br />had a bit of trouble with the old thermal gloves this morning and ended up wiping the tyre size out. Only trouble is I've lost the instructions, Doh!<br />My tyre size is 700x23c, if anyone knows the relevant code to put in I would be eternally grateful. :-[:-\
Hey: When you reset the computer, I believe that the tire radius 208 cm comes up automatically. This is the radius for a 700x25c wheel, and should be accurate enough for you to use. The other close tire radius is 192 cm, for a 700x20c wheel. Yours falls in between these two selections. You select items, with the left button and lock in the selected information with the right button. Hope this helps.