Ralph Lauren Jersey anyone?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by blindsaint, Aug 5, 2006.

1. blindsaint

blindsaint New Member

I have a Ralph Lauren jersey that was given to me by my coach while I was training on a team. It was brand new. It was a bit small so I only used it like twice (on cold days where I had to use more than one jersey). Anyway, it's too small for me (the tag says "S" and I'm pretty sure that's in adult size) and I've tried to sell it but to no avail. I was probably trying to sell it for way too much.

It has one problem, the seem on the bottom is loose. In the right hands it could be easily mended. it's clean, no stains or anything. I'd like for it to be used so all I'm asking is for somone to send me shipping and it's yours. That's it.

There are some pictures of it....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Send me a mesage for more info
    Or e-mail me at [email protected]

Tags:

2. brad g

brad g New Member

Hey, I'll take it if you still have it. I can pay through paypal for the shipping, just give me your paypal address and I'll take it off your hands. I'm a small.

Hope it works out.

Carol

3. blindsaint

blindsaint New Member

I'm setting up a paypal account now, just waiting for the e-mail to comform my account...

I'll e-mail you the information, this thread is now over. Sorry for anyone else who might have wanted it.:)