Ramapo 50K

nfamous

Guest
Tom Brunetto and his team deserve a big thanks for a fantastic job
organizing the Ramapo 50K this year (Ringwood State Park, NJ). The
weather was great, the course was well marked, and the route was
beatiful.

As promised, the trails were pretty rocky and there are a few good
hills. I haven't competed in many 50K trail runs, but I'll definitely
make an effort to do this one again.

nfamous wrote in message ...
>Tom Brunetto and his team deserve a big thanks for a fantastic job
>organizing the Ramapo 50K this year (Ringwood State Park, NJ). The
>weather was great, the course was well marked, and the route was
>beatiful.
>
>As promised, the trails were pretty rocky and there are a few good
>hills. I haven't competed in many 50K trail runs, but I'll definitely
>make an effort to do this one again.

This was one of the races I considered for this year but there wasn't much
info about it out there. Can you give details or a link? Thanks.

-Tony

"Tony" <qtrader2@(remove)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> nfamous wrote in message ...
>>Tom Brunetto and his team deserve a big thanks for a fantastic job
>>organizing the Ramapo 50K this year (Ringwood State Park, NJ). The
>>weather was great, the course was well marked, and the route was
>>beatiful.
>>
>>As promised, the trails were pretty rocky and there are a few good
>>hills. I haven't competed in many 50K trail runs, but I'll definitely
>>make an effort to do this one again.

> This was one of the races I considered for this year but there wasn't
> much
> info about it out there. Can you give details or a link? Thanks.

It's amazing what a search engine will find. :) See
http://www.newyorkultrarunning.org/ It's a new link for me too.

-DF

A direct link to the Ramapo 50K is http://www.njrunco.com/50k_info.html