Ramapo 50K

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by nfamous, Oct 24, 2004.

  1. nfamous

    nfamous Guest

    Tom Brunetto and his team deserve a big thanks for a fantastic job
    organizing the Ramapo 50K this year (Ringwood State Park, NJ). The
    weather was great, the course was well marked, and the route was
    beatiful.

    As promised, the trails were pretty rocky and there are a few good
    hills. I haven't competed in many 50K trail runs, but I'll definitely
    make an effort to do this one again.

    Tags:

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    nfamous wrote in message ...
    >Tom Brunetto and his team deserve a big thanks for a fantastic job
    >organizing the Ramapo 50K this year (Ringwood State Park, NJ). The
    >weather was great, the course was well marked, and the route was
    >beatiful.
    >
    >As promised, the trails were pretty rocky and there are a few good
    >hills. I haven't competed in many 50K trail runs, but I'll definitely
    >make an effort to do this one again.

    This was one of the races I considered for this year but there wasn't much
    info about it out there. Can you give details or a link? Thanks.

    -Tony

  3. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Tony" <[email protected](remove)hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > nfamous wrote in message ...
    >>Tom Brunetto and his team deserve a big thanks for a fantastic job
    >>organizing the Ramapo 50K this year (Ringwood State Park, NJ). The
    >>weather was great, the course was well marked, and the route was
    >>beatiful.
    >>
    >>As promised, the trails were pretty rocky and there are a few good
    >>hills. I haven't competed in many 50K trail runs, but I'll definitely
    >>make an effort to do this one again.

    > This was one of the races I considered for this year but there wasn't
    > much
    > info about it out there. Can you give details or a link? Thanks.

    It's amazing what a search engine will find. :) See
    http://www.newyorkultrarunning.org/ It's a new link for me too.

    -DF

  4. nfamous

    nfamous Guest