Ramblings of the STP

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Dick Anderson, Jul 30, 2004.

  1. Bill,

    What a fantastic account of the STP. It has been several years since I have
    ridden the STP, I really hope to do it again, maybe next year. Thank you
    for taking the time to write your version of the STP, I greatly enjoyed it.

    Dick Anderson
    Auburn, Wa.

    Tags:

  2. "Dick Anderson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Bill,
    >
    > What a fantastic account of the STP. It has been several years since I

    have
    > ridden the STP, I really hope to do it again, maybe next year. Thank you
    > for taking the time to write your version of the STP, I greatly enjoyed

    it.

    > Dick Anderson
    > Auburn, Wa.

    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have found that if I relax and go on the ride as
    an observer it is a lot of fun. Next weekend I am off on the Seattle to
    Vancouver B.C. ride. That is a whole different animal. 185 miles of much
    more scenic vistas and only about 800 riders. I just hope it doesn't rain
    like last year.

    I may post my comments on that as well.

    William Higley, Sr.
    Vision R-50