Rampant Faggotry Gets 21 Men Arrested for Sex in Public Bathroom

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Endfaggotrynow, Jan 28, 2004.

  1. 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were among 21 men arrested
    Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some cases,

    The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.

    Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is a website where some of
    these individuals can go into and they advertise different locations throughout the county where
    they can expect to go to these places and encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.

    Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
    Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests at the mall, by mounting sting operations.

    The name of the mall was being withheld.

    "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of life," Jimenez said. "You
    can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among those arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell,
    39, a Miami-Dade corrections officer, Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school,
    Ramon Ferreiro, 58, a member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-
    known Spanish language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.

    All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were released after posting $500
    bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of Cuban exile politics, and a familiar voice on
    the radio station, Radio Paz, licensed to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said
    archdiocese spokeswoman Mary Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
    Miami-Dade Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations (is.) For the
    time being, he is off the air."

    Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.

    None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.

    Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and merchants, and that mall management
    cooperated with the operation.

    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

    Tags:

  2. Lab~Rat

    Lab~Rat Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:32:19 +0000, endfaggotrynow <[email protected]>
    puked:

    >9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were among 21 men arrested
    > Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some cases,

    Now why did they lead with radio host? It should have been "another prominent religious figure".
    --
    lab~rat >:)
    Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

  3. That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.

    "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were
    among
    > 21 men arrested Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some
    cases,

    mall.

    > The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.
    >
    > Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is
    > website where some of these individuals can go into and they advertise
    different
    > locations throughout the county where they can expect to go to these
    places and
    > encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.
    >
    > Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
    > Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests
    at the
    > mall, by mounting sting operations.
    >
    > The name of the mall was being withheld.
    >
    > "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of
    life,"
    > Jimenez said. "You can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among
    those
    > arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell, 39, a Miami-Dade corrections
    officer,
    > Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school, Ramon Ferreiro,
    58, a
    > member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-known Spanish
    > language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.
    >
    > All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were
    released
    > after posting $500 bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of
    Cuban
    > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
    licensed
    > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
    spokeswoman Mary
    > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
    Miami-Dade
    > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations
    (is.)
    > For the time being, he is off the air."
    >
    > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.
    >
    > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
    >
    > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
    merchants, and
    > that mall management cooperated with the operation.
    >
    > http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

  4. Billfrogg

    Billfrogg Guest

    Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in
    public toilets .. and everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even
    some of you Southern bible bangers....
    bill
    In article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
    >
    > "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...

    > > 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were
    > among
    > > 21 men arrested Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some
    > cases,

    > mall.
    > >
    > > The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.
    > >
    > > Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is
    > > website where some of these individuals can go into and they advertise
    > different
    > > locations throughout the county where they can expect to go to these
    > places and
    > > encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.
    > >
    > > Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
    > > Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests
    > at the
    > > mall, by mounting sting operations.
    > >
    > > The name of the mall was being withheld.
    > >
    > > "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of
    > life,"
    > > Jimenez said. "You can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among
    > those
    > > arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell, 39, a Miami-Dade corrections
    > officer,
    > > Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school, Ramon Ferreiro,
    > 58, a
    > > member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-known Spanish
    > > language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.
    > >
    > > All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were
    > released
    > > after posting $500 bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of
    > Cuban
    > > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
    > licensed
    > > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
    > spokeswoman Mary
    > > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
    > Miami-Dade
    > > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations
    > (is.)
    > > For the time being, he is off the air."
    > >
    > > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.
    > >
    > > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
    > >
    > > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
    > merchants, and
    > > that mall management cooperated with the operation.
    > >
    > > http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

  5. Cosmicdawg

    Cosmicdawg Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:19:31 -0500, "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.

    that's why they went looking for blow jobs.

    >"endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:p[email protected]...

    >> 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were
    >among
    >> 21 men arrested Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some
    >cases,

    >mall.
    >>
    >> The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.
    >>
    >> Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is
    >> website where some of these individuals can go into and they advertise
    >different
    >> locations throughout the county where they can expect to go to these
    >places and
    >> encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.
    >>
    >> Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
    >> Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests
    >at the
    >> mall, by mounting sting operations.
    >>
    >> The name of the mall was being withheld.
    >>
    >> "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of
    >life,"
    >> Jimenez said. "You can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among
    >those
    >> arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell, 39, a Miami-Dade corrections
    >officer,
    >> Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school, Ramon Ferreiro,
    >58, a
    >> member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-known Spanish
    >> language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.
    >>
    >> All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were
    >released
    >> after posting $500 bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of
    >Cuban
    >> exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
    >licensed
    >> to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
    >spokeswoman Mary
    >> Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
    >Miami-Dade
    >> Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations
    >(is.)
    >> For the time being, he is off the air."
    >>
    >> Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.
    >>
    >> None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
    >>
    >> Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
    >merchants, and
    >> that mall management cooperated with the operation.
    >>
    >> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

    --
    Axis of Evil: Bush, Cheney, Rummy

  6. A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a faggot with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!

    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
> [...]

    > > Cuban
    > > > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
    > > licensed
    > > > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
    > > spokeswoman Mary
    > > > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
    > > Miami-Dade
    > > > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these
    allegations
    > > (is.)
    > > > For the time being, he is off the air."
    > > >
    > > > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested
    on
    > > > Wednesday.
    > > >
    > > > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
    > > >
    > > > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
    > > merchants, and
    > > > that mall management cooperated with the operation.

  7. spaghetti is straight too until you heat it up

    "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y8%[email protected]...
    > A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a faggot with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
    > > Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
    > > everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In
    > > article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
    > > >
    > > > "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:p[email protected]...

    > were
    > > > among
    > > > cases,

    County
    > > > mall.

    > investigation.

    "There
    > is
    > > > different
    > > > places and

    > the
    > arrests
    > > > at the

    > of
    > > > life,"
    > Among
    > > > those
    > > > officer,
    > Ferreiro,
    > > > 58, a
    > and
    Estorino.

    > > > released
    > of
    > > > Cuban
    Paz,
    > > > licensed
    > > > spokeswoman Mary
    > > > Miami-Dade
    > allegations
    > > > (is.)

    > on

    > > > merchants, and

  8. "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:Y8%[email protected]:

    > A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a faggot with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!

    Don't watch! <G>

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
    >> Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
    >> everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In
    >> article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
    >> >
    >> > "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> > news:p[email protected]...

  9. Ferrante

    Ferrante Guest

    What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't and
    never will happen. Gay people will not disappear or cease to do what they do simply because you and
    people of your ilk wish it would happen. When you listen to

    activity to your attention, you must be distressed. It must be a source of constant torment for you
    and that pleases me very much. I hope your misery continues.

    Now go and watch Will and Grace...

    Mark Anthony Ferrante

  10. Gosh, what a bunch of perverted scum!!!

    "FERRANTE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't
    > and never will happen. Gay people will not disappear or cease to do what they do simply because
    > you and people of your ilk wish it would happen. When you listen to

    > activity to your attention, you must be distressed. It must be a source of constant torment for
    > you and that pleases me very much. I hope your misery continues.
    >
    > Now go and watch Will and Grace...
    >
    > Mark Anthony Ferrante

  11. Zxcvbob

    Zxcvbob Guest

    x-no-archive: yes

    FERRANTE wrote:
    > What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't
    > and never will happen. Gay people will not disappear or cease to do what they do simply because
    > you and people of your ilk wish it would happen. When you listen to

    > activity to your attention, you must be distressed. It must be a source of constant torment for
    > you and that pleases me very much. I hope your misery continues.
    >
    > Now go and watch Will and Grace...
    >
    > Mark Anthony Ferrante

    The disturbing part is that a guy can be arrested for exposing himself in a public restroom.
    Hopefully the reporter got the charge wrong.

    [wondering why they didn't just rent a ballroom]

    Bob

  12. It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.

    "billfrogg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [...]

    > > Cuban
    > > > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
    > > licensed
    > > > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
    > > spokeswoman Mary
    > > > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
    > > Miami-Dade
    > > > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these
    allegations
    > > (is.)
    > > > For the time being, he is off the air."
    > > >
    > > > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested
    on
    > > > Wednesday.
    > > >
    > > > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
    > > >
    > > > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
    > > merchants, and
    > > > that mall management cooperated with the operation.

  13. You should tell the fags to do it in private. :)

    "Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Y8%[email protected]:
    >
    > > A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a faggot with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!
    >
    > Don't watch! <G>
    >
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
    > >> Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
    > >> everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In

  14. Only to those who can`t get a female ,even if they pay for it.

    "Sleepy Bongloader" <listerine underscore enema at yahoo . com> wrote in message news:eek:_CdnVSE6aS1E4XdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > spaghetti is straight too until you heat it up
    >

    > "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y8%[email protected]...
    > > A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a faggot with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!
    > >
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
    > > > Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
    > > > everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In

    > > were
    > some

    > County

    > > investigation.

    > "There
    > > is
    > advertise

    > including
    > > the
    > > arrests

    > walks
    > > of
    > > Among
    > > Ferreiro,
    University
    > > and
    > Estorino.

    > world
    > > of
    > Paz,
    > the
    > > allegations

    > > on

  15. Terryo

    Terryo Guest

    "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.

    . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting the
    hair on the sides of your head.

  16. Noname

    Noname Guest

    > "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
    > >
    > . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting
    > the hair on the sides of your head.

    If one were to follow the rules laid out in Leviticus in our time you'd either starve to death or be
    stoned to death because what you did was an abomination.

    Of course don't try to tell a fundamentalist that - the conflict would cause their poor brain to
    fry. Of course they'll make the argument that you can't throw out the whole thing but you can pick
    and choose. Wrong!

  17. Billfrogg

    Billfrogg Guest

    What the f***k does the bible have to do with it?

    billfrogg In article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
    >
    > "billfrogg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
    > > Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
    > > everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In
    > > article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > > That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
    > > >
    > > > "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:p[email protected]...

    > were
    > > > among
    > > > cases,

    > > > mall.

    > investigation.

    > is
    > > > different
    > > > places and

    > the
    > arrests
    > > > at the

    > of
    > > > life,"
    > Among
    > > > those
    > > > officer,
    > Ferreiro,
    > > > 58, a
    > and

    > > > released
    > of
    > > > Cuban
    > > > licensed
    > > > spokeswoman Mary
    > > > Miami-Dade
    > allegations
    > > > (is.)

    > on

    > > > merchants, and

  18. Rick

    Rick Guest

    billfrogg wrote in message <300120041811136516%[email protected]>...
    >What the f***k

    Frank? The only Frank I recall from the bible is Mr. Incense.

    >does the bible have to do with it?

    - Rick

  19. Billfrogg

    Billfrogg Guest

    LOL.....that is SAINT Frank to you, Private! bill frogg

    In article <[email protected]>, Rick
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > billfrogg wrote in message <300120041811136516%[email protected]>...
    > >What the f***k
    >
    > Frank? The only Frank I recall from the bible is Mr. Incense.
    >
    > >does the bible have to do with it?
    >
    > - Rick

  20. You obviously haven`t understand a word of it.

    news:[email protected]...