Rampant Faggotry Gets 21 Men Arrested for Sex in Public Bathroom

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 04:04:14 GMT, Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> puked

>"Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
>> You should tell the fags to do it in private. :)
>
>No, *you* should tell them! I personally don't care. After all, a stall is "private".

Just don't get caught.
--
lab~rat >:)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Not in a public place,there are motels for those kind of activities
"Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
>
> > You should tell the fags to do it in private. :)
>
> No, *you* should tell them! I personally don't care. After all, a stall is "private".
>

> > "Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> >> Don't watch! <G

Everything :)

"billfrogg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:300120041811136516%[email protected]...
> What the f***k does the bible have to do with it?
>
> billfrogg In article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
> >
> > "billfrogg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
> > > Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
> > > everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In

> > were

County

> > investigation.

"There
> > is

> > the
> > arrests

> > of
> > Among
> > Ferreiro,
University
> > and
Estorino.

> > of
Paz,

"Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> You obviously haven`t understand a word of it.
>
> "Terryo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
> > >
> > . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting
> > the hair on the sides of your head.

Oh, I see. Only you have the superior knowledge and understanding to interpret the bible. The rest
of us have the follow YOUR interpretations. You're an arrogant twit. And arrogance is a sin under
ANY interpretation of the bible.....

"Every fear I swallow makes me small" Peter Gabriel

Please take it elsewhere Gents, or your 'Alice in Wonderland' topicality and (cross) posting habits
will be called into question by your ISP.

Tim K

"Terryo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > You obviously haven`t understand a word of it.
> >
> > "Terryo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > >
> > > . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes
of
> > > mixed fiber, and cutting the hair on the sides of your head.
>
> Oh, I see. Only you have the superior knowledge and understanding to interpret the bible. The rest
> of us have the follow YOUR interpretations. You're an arrogant twit. And arrogance is a sin under
> ANY interpretation of the bible.....

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:30:41 -0500, FERRANTE
<[email protected]> wrote:

>What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't
>and never will happen.
>
>Mark Anthony Ferrante

i still like the button that read, 'i'm not queer, but my boyfriend is.'

your pal, blake

Terryo wrote:
> "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
>>

> . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting
> the hair on the sides of your head.

quite explicitly. Yet the religious right will look the other

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 21:33:54 GMT, blake murphy <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:30:41 -0500, FERRANTE <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't
>>and never will happen.
>>
>>Mark Anthony Ferrante
>
>i still like the button that read, 'i'm not queer, but my boyfriend is.'

On my key chain, I have a plastic square piece that says, "I'm the person your mother warned
you about..."

Mark Ferrante

>your pal, blake

In article <[email protected]>,
stephen voss <[email protected]> wrote:

> Terryo wrote:
> > "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> >
> >>It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
> >>

> > . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting
> > the hair on the sides of your head.
>

> quite explicitly. Yet the religious right will look the other

Not to mention incest. That seems to be ok by the bible too. ;-)

Who writes this stuff anyway? <G>

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<[email protected]>,,<

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:02:34 -0500, "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>You should tell the fags to do it in private. :)

Uh, remind me again how many of those men were "married family men with children" ???????????????

Then talk to me about fags. . . . . . .

Fags, nevertheless.....

--
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign." --Bill
Clinton, 1974 <Alan [email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:02:34 -0500, "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >You should tell the fags to do it in private. :)
> >
> Uh, remind me again how many of those men were "married family men with children" ???????????????
>
> Then talk to me about fags. . . . . . .

Tick-Tock Man <[email protected]> wrote:

> Gosh, what a bunch of perverted scum!!!

Yes, you are quite repulsive. Please take your postings somewhere private where they don't offend
decent people.