Rampant Faggotry Gets 21 Men Arrested for Sex in Public Bathroom

Endfaggotrynow

Guest
9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were among 21 men arrested
Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some cases,

The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.

Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is a website where some of
these individuals can go into and they advertise different locations throughout the county where
they can expect to go to these places and encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.

Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests at the mall, by mounting sting operations.

The name of the mall was being withheld.

"Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of life," Jimenez said. "You
can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among those arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell,
39, a Miami-Dade corrections officer, Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school,
Ramon Ferreiro, 58, a member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-
known Spanish language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.

All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were released after posting $500
bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of Cuban exile politics, and a familiar voice on
the radio station, Radio Paz, licensed to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said
archdiocese spokeswoman Mary Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
Miami-Dade Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations (is.) For the
time being, he is off the air."

Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.

None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.

Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and merchants, and that mall management
cooperated with the operation.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:32:19 +0000, endfaggotrynow <[email protected]>
puked:

>9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were among 21 men arrested
> Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some cases,

Now why did they lead with radio host? It should have been "another prominent religious figure".
--
lab~rat >:)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.

"endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were
among
> 21 men arrested Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some
cases,

mall.

> The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.
>
> Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is
> website where some of these individuals can go into and they advertise
different
> locations throughout the county where they can expect to go to these
places and
> encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.
>
> Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
> Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests
at the
> mall, by mounting sting operations.
>
> The name of the mall was being withheld.
>
> "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of
life,"
> Jimenez said. "You can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among
those
> arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell, 39, a Miami-Dade corrections
officer,
> Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school, Ramon Ferreiro,
58, a
> member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-known Spanish
> language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.
>
> All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were
released
> after posting $500 bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of
Cuban
> exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
licensed
> to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
spokeswoman Mary
> Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
Miami-Dade
> Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations
(is.)
> For the time being, he is off the air."
>
> Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.
>
> None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
>
> Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
merchants, and
> that mall management cooperated with the operation.
>
> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in
public toilets .. and everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even
some of you Southern bible bangers....
bill
In article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man
<[email protected]> wrote:

> That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
>
> "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...

> > 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were
> among
> > 21 men arrested Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some
> cases,

> mall.
> >
> > The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.
> >
> > Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is
> > website where some of these individuals can go into and they advertise
> different
> > locations throughout the county where they can expect to go to these
> places and
> > encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.
> >
> > Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
> > Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests
> at the
> > mall, by mounting sting operations.
> >
> > The name of the mall was being withheld.
> >
> > "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of
> life,"
> > Jimenez said. "You can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among
> those
> > arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell, 39, a Miami-Dade corrections
> officer,
> > Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school, Ramon Ferreiro,
> 58, a
> > member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-known Spanish
> > language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.
> >
> > All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were
> released
> > after posting $500 bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of
> Cuban
> > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
> licensed
> > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
> spokeswoman Mary
> > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
> Miami-Dade
> > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations
> (is.)
> > For the time being, he is off the air."
> >
> > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.
> >
> > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
> >
> > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
> merchants, and
> > that mall management cooperated with the operation.
> >
> > http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:19:31 -0500, "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.

that's why they went looking for blow jobs.

>"endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...

>> 9:53 a.m. EST January 28, 2004 - A teacher and a corrections officer were
>among
>> 21 men arrested Tuesday and accused of exposing themselves and in some
>cases,

>mall.
>>
>> The arrests were part of what police called a continuing investigation.
>>
>> Police said the men were drawn to the location by Internet ads. "There is
>> website where some of these individuals can go into and they advertise
>different
>> locations throughout the county where they can expect to go to these
>places and
>> encounter other men," Detective Lupo Jimenez said.
>>
>> Police in previous years have closed down similar locations including the restrooms at Tropical
>> Park, at a Burdines in Miami, and Tuesday's arrests
>at the
>> mall, by mounting sting operations.
>>
>> The name of the mall was being withheld.
>>
>> "Most of these men are married family men, professionals ... all walks of
>life,"
>> Jimenez said. "You can't imagine the kind of folks we encounter." Among
>those
>> arrested were Gregory Stephen Russell, 39, a Miami-Dade corrections
>officer,
>> Antonio Castiniras, 54, a teacher at Killian High school, Ramon Ferreiro,
>58, a
>> member of the psychology department at Nova Southeastern University and well-known Spanish
>> language radio personality Julio Armando Estorino.
>>
>> All have been charged with one count of indecent exposure. Most were
>released
>> after posting $500 bond. Esterino, 60, is well-respected in the world of
>Cuban
>> exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
>licensed
>> to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
>spokeswoman Mary
>> Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
>Miami-Dade
>> Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these allegations
>(is.)
>> For the time being, he is off the air."
>>
>> Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested on Wednesday.
>>
>> None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
>>
>> Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
>merchants, and
>> that mall management cooperated with the operation.
>>
>> http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4080226/

--
Axis of Evil: Bush, Cheney, Rummy

A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a ****** with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
> [...]

> > Cuban
> > > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
> > licensed
> > > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
> > spokeswoman Mary
> > > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
> > Miami-Dade
> > > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these
allegations
> > (is.)
> > > For the time being, he is off the air."
> > >
> > > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested
on
> > > Wednesday.
> > >
> > > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
> > >
> > > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
> > merchants, and
> > > that mall management cooperated with the operation.

spaghetti is straight too until you heat it up

"Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Y8%[email protected]...
> A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a ****** with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!
>
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
> > Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
> > everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In
> > article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
> > >
> > > "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:p[email protected]...

> were
> > > among
> > > cases,

County
> > > mall.

> investigation.

"There
> is
> > > different
> > > places and

> the
> arrests
> > > at the

> of
> > > life,"
> Among
> > > those
> > > officer,
> Ferreiro,
> > > 58, a
> and
Estorino.

> > > released
> of
> > > Cuban
Paz,
> > > licensed
> > > spokeswoman Mary
> > > Miami-Dade
> allegations
> > > (is.)

> on

> > > merchants, and

"Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:Y8%[email protected]:

> A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a ****** with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!

Don't watch! <G>

> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
>> Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
>> everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In
>> article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > That should happen more often,it is getting out of hand.
>> >
>> > "endfaggotrynow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:p[email protected]...

What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't and
never will happen. Gay people will not disappear or cease to do what they do simply because you and
people of your ilk wish it would happen. When you listen to

activity to your attention, you must be distressed. It must be a source of constant torment for you
and that pleases me very much. I hope your misery continues.

Now go and watch Will and Grace...

Mark Anthony Ferrante

Gosh, what a bunch of perverted scum!!!

"FERRANTE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't
> and never will happen. Gay people will not disappear or cease to do what they do simply because
> you and people of your ilk wish it would happen. When you listen to

> activity to your attention, you must be distressed. It must be a source of constant torment for
> you and that pleases me very much. I hope your misery continues.
>
> Now go and watch Will and Grace...
>
> Mark Anthony Ferrante

x-no-archive: yes

FERRANTE wrote:
> What a sad and pathetic person you must be. Your name is endfaggortynow, but what you want can't
> and never will happen. Gay people will not disappear or cease to do what they do simply because
> you and people of your ilk wish it would happen. When you listen to

> activity to your attention, you must be distressed. It must be a source of constant torment for
> you and that pleases me very much. I hope your misery continues.
>
> Now go and watch Will and Grace...
>
> Mark Anthony Ferrante

The disturbing part is that a guy can be arrested for exposing himself in a public restroom.
Hopefully the reporter got the charge wrong.

[wondering why they didn't just rent a ballroom]

Bob

It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.

"billfrogg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> [...]

> > Cuban
> > > exile politics, and a familiar voice on the radio station, Radio Paz,
> > licensed
> > > to the Archdiocese of Miami. "He is on leave," said archdiocese
> > spokeswoman Mary
> > > Ross Agosta. "We will wait 'til the investigation is completed by the
> > Miami-Dade
> > > Police Department and we will see what the outcome of these
allegations
> > (is.)
> > > For the time being, he is off the air."
> > >
> > > Esterino was arrested last Thursday. The other two men were arrested
on
> > > Wednesday.
> > >
> > > None of those contacted would comment on Tuesday.
> > >
> > > Police said they received numerous complaints from customers and
> > merchants, and
> > > that mall management cooperated with the operation.

You should tell the fags to do it in private. :)

"Wayne Boatwright" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in news:Y8%[email protected]:
>
> > A blow job by a woman,of course ! But by a ****** with more hair than i have, eeeeegh!
>
> Don't watch! <G>
>
> > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:280120041747259750%[email protected]...
> >> Aww come on you fools....blow jobs have been available for years in public toilets .. and
> >> everybody likes a blowjob now and then..even some of you Southern bible bangers.... bill In

Only to those who can`t get a female ,even if they pay for it.

[email protected]...

"Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.

. The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting the
hair on the sides of your head.

> "Tick-Tock Man" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > It is very clear that the Bible condemns such behavior.
> >
> . The bible also condemns eating pork and shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fiber, and cutting
> the hair on the sides of your head.

If one were to follow the rules laid out in Leviticus in our time you'd either starve to death or be
stoned to death because what you did was an abomination.

Of course don't try to tell a fundamentalist that - the conflict would cause their poor brain to
fry. Of course they'll make the argument that you can't throw out the whole thing but you can pick
and choose. Wrong!

What the f***k does the bible have to do with it?

billfrogg In article <[email protected]>, Tick-Tock Man

billfrogg wrote in message <300120041811136516%[email protected]>...
>What the f***k

Frank? The only Frank I recall from the bible is Mr. Incense.

>does the bible have to do with it?

- Rick