random 2004 pic

<[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Ya he is known as "Moab".

> So he's a father figure?

Well "Father" as in priest ;-()... hoo haaa.

Although he is only a little bit older than me I ride with the younger SJ
crowd, he is more of a, XC old timer. He is a psychologist and likes to
f!@# with peoples heads. He plays in a local band called "Vprime". They
played at the last DH race I was in. He likes to reference LSD and other
psychedelics a lot. Not a bad guy but he is somewhat pretentious and likes
to assert himself as some kind of alpha male.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Nothing wrong with being the alpha male. Here's my pack:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3suv5

I'm picturing you with a Snausage dangling from the lens!

Cool pic.
--
BS (no, really)

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>

>>Nothing wrong with being the alpha male. Here's my pack:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/3suv5

> I'm picturing you with a Snausage dangling from the lens!
>
> Cool pic.

Ritz Cracker

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Scott wrote:
> Not a bad guy but he is somewhat pretentious and likes
>> to assert himself as some kind of alpha male.
>>

> Nothing wrong with being the alpha male. Here's my pack:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3suv5

What's with the odd ball? Is that a schnauzer wanna be?

Gary <g>

GeeDubb wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>Scott wrote:
>>Not a bad guy but he is somewhat pretentious and likes
>>
>>>to assert himself as some kind of alpha male.
>>>

>>Nothing wrong with being the alpha male. Here's my pack:
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/3suv5

> What's with the odd ball? Is that a schnauzer wanna be?
>
> Gary <g>

She's a Wheaten Terrier. She actually thinks she's the same size as the
three guys. Not fun when they all want to jump on your lap. With the
exception of the one mini schnauzer in the forefront, they are all
rescues. {Shameless Plug On} Incidently, a great way to get a wonderful
friend for life. {Shameless Plug Off}

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> She's a Wheaten Terrier. She actually thinks she's the same size as
> the three guys. Not fun when they all want to jump on your lap. With the
> exception of the one mini schnauzer in the forefront, they
> are all rescues. {Shameless Plug On} Incidently, a great way to get
> a wonderful friend for life. {Shameless Plug Off}

I want to get another Huskey and have looked at the rescue places. Problem
is I have cats and a full grown huskey and kitties don't mix (except in the
huskeys mouth!). I hate seeing animals in the pet stores cuz you know the
damn things are mass produced.

Good on you Mitch, grab a couple more and send pix with all of them in your
lap!

Gary

Ride-A-Lot said:
Scott wrote:
>Not a bad guy but he is somewhat pretentious and likes
>> to assert himself as some kind of alpha male.
>>

>Nothing wrong with being the alpha male. Here's my pack:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/3suv5
>
>--
>o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>www.schnauzers.ws

Nice. Our alpha "male" (really a moody female chow) died last spring. Now it's just a goofball heinz-mutt (great dog) in the pack.

OT: we had the same damn carpet in our old house! Good job.

Kraig...