Random shi*ter spotting thread!

On 2006-10-25, gplama <[email protected]> wrote:
> Timc, taking pics of your orange beast is strictly prohibited! :p

I flogged off my orange beast to my co-worker; it's in his office. Shall
I take pictures of that? :p

gplama wrote:
> OK - something fun. We've all got cameras, so next time you spot a
> shi*ter on the street, snap it and post it!
>
> Here is my first entry:
>
> 13/10/2006 on Swan St in Richmond... http://tinyurl.com/yxzs89
>

> Timc, taking pics of your orange beast is strictly prohibited! :p
>

> lama

I'll head down to the shed shortly.

DaveB

Stuart Lamble said:
I flogged off my orange beast to my co-worker; it's in his office. Shall
I take pictures of that? :p

yep - totally... it'll help explain to everyone who hasnt seen them what we've always been on about :)

lama

cfsmtb wrote:
> gplama Wrote:
>> 13/10/2006 on Swan St in Richmond... http://tinyurl.com/yxzs89

> Extra point if anyone snaps a pic on the re-named "Olympic Boulevard"
> bit between the Yarra and Punt Road.
>
> Living the inner burb's, this comp is gonna be like shooting fish in a
> barrel..

If only I had my camera with me. Uni's are a breeding ground for such
quality bicycles!

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

gplama said:
OK - something fun. We've all got cameras, so next time you spot a shi*ter on the street, snap it and post it!

Here is my first entry:

13/10/2006 on Swan St in Richmond... http://tinyurl.com/yxzs89

Timc, taking pics of your orange beast is strictly prohibited! :p

lama

Do shi*ters spotted at uni count, or is that considered cheating?

cfsmtb wrote:
> skinny_tie Wrote:
> > Do shi*ters spotted at uni count, or is that considered cheating?

> Yeah, how about stuff parked outside Safeways on Smith?
>

> --
> cfsmtb

It only counts if its not a stolen bike that you are trying to sell..

Brendo wrote:

> Tiles on the shed floor!! Flash!!

Hah! If I'd got the angle right you would have seen the ducted heating
vent as well.

DaveB

Damn - i'm in Bristol UK at the moment. There is a pancaked wheel, and a u-bolted stripped (partially or fully) frame on every bike rack. I pass 5 - 6 bike racks on the 10 minute walk from the Hotel to the Office.

It would be a single-speeders/fixies shopping ground if you could remove all the u-bolts.

On 24 Oct 2006 21:21:53 -0700, "Bleve" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>gplama wrote:
>
>> OK - something fun. We've all got cameras, so next time you spot a
>> shi*ter on the street, snap it and post it!

>There's heaps here!
>
>http://www.giantbicycles.com/global/

Wow. I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

Question: are total rip-off makes candidates or are we just looking
for the "unsafe at any speed" merchants?

--
Regards.
Richard.

I see a total lack of shi*ter posts in this thread!!! Cmon peoples!!! Here is my 2nd..

Spotted early in the year near Glenferrie oval: http://tinyurl.com/y6spt7

Awesome work by the team mechanic with the inverted drops and reverse lever placement. Superb!

I hope this thread can highlight one thing... its not about the bike.

lama - faster than you on a Giant* (*JonoL excluded when the road turns upwards) :)