Range with both gas & electric burners

Hitech Redneck

Guest
Hello,

Anybody know of a brand of range that has both electric and gas burners, and an electric oven, in
the same 30" wide appliance. I can find dual fuel cooktops by themselves, and I can find dual fuel
ranges that have all-gas cooktops, but neither is what I am looking for. Or, a separate dual fuel
cooktop and electric oven which could be installed together in the same space where a 30" range
once stood.

TIA

I've seen some cooktop and build-in oven sets that are configured to allow the option of mounting
the cooktop over the oven. Google around. It might be possible to install two 2-burner cooktops, one
electric and one gas, atop the electric build-in oven, to get what you want.

news:[email protected]...