Range with both gas & electric burners

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Hitech Redneck, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    Anybody know of a brand of range that has both electric and gas burners, and an electric oven, in
    the same 30" wide appliance. I can find dual fuel cooktops by themselves, and I can find dual fuel
    ranges that have all-gas cooktops, but neither is what I am looking for. Or, a separate dual fuel
    cooktop and electric oven which could be installed together in the same space where a 30" range
    once stood.

    TIA

    Tags:

  2. Dan Levy

    Dan Levy Guest

    I've seen some cooktop and build-in oven sets that are configured to allow the option of mounting
    the cooktop over the oven. Google around. It might be possible to install two 2-burner cooktops, one
    electric and one gas, atop the electric build-in oven, to get what you want.

    news:[email protected]...