RANS Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul Dalen

The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the top.
My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing for free.

Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical.

I love my bike and I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.

[email protected] (Paul Dalen) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the
> top. My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing
> for free.
>
> Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical.
>
> I love my bike and I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.

i agree.......... they do a great job!

I know how you feel. Burley has been superb with everything I have needed. They have great customer sevrice too. You can have all the latest cycling innovation but customer service will keep customers.

Derek

Originally posted by Paul Dalen
The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the top.
My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing for free.

Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical.

I love my bike and I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.

bentcruiser <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Paul Dalen wrote:
> > The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the
> > top. My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing
> > for free. Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical. I love my bike and
> > I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.
>
RANS service it tops. It's a real pleasure to deal with them. In a fit of bike rage when trying to
catch up with a motorist that cut me off, I bent the bracket that holds the idler for my timing
chain. I called RANS and they sent me the upgraded idler with twin rollers at no charge. You can't
beat that. Al VaBeach Screamer

Status
Not open for further replies.