RANS Customer Service

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Paul Dalen, May 25, 2003.

  1. Paul Dalen

    Paul Dalen Guest

    The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the top.
    My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing for free.

    Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical.

    I love my bike and I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.

    Tags:

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    [email protected] (Paul Dalen) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the
    > top. My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing
    > for free.
    >
    > Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical.
    >
    > I love my bike and I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.

    i agree.......... they do a great job!

  3. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    I know how you feel. Burley has been superb with everything I have needed. They have great customer sevrice too. You can have all the latest cycling innovation but customer service will keep customers.

    Derek

  4. Al Vabeach

    Al Vabeach Guest

    bentcruiser <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Paul Dalen wrote:
    > > The fairing on my V2 developed some significant cracks emanating from the drilled holes at the
    > > top. My LBS (Bike Masters in Omaha, NE) called RANS, and they agreed to replace the fairing
    > > for free. Wow - I hoped they would replace it, but I was really skeptical. I love my bike and
    > > I love the company that built it. You can't go wrong with RANS.

    RANS service it tops. It's a real pleasure to deal with them. In a fit of bike rage when trying to
    catch up with a motorist that cut me off, I bent the bracket that holds the idler for my timing
    chain. I called RANS and they sent me the upgraded idler with twin rollers at no charge. You can't
    beat that. Al VaBeach Screamer