Rans Fusion

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Barryg, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Barryg

    Barryg Guest

    I'd appreciate comments from Fusion owners - how's back & butt comfort on long distance (50+
    miles) rides?

    Thanks, Barry

    Tags:

  2. Skip

    Skip Guest

    "BarryG" <n1eu at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'd appreciate comments from Fusion owners - how's back & butt comfort on long distance (50+
    > miles) rides?
    >
    > Thanks, Barry

    Do an arbr Google search on Fusion. I've asked the same question. There aren't many Fusion riders
    posting, but there was at least one good report on how they were on the longer rides. Generally
    speaking they were not designed for long distance riding or touring. More of a fun kind of easy to
    ride short hop bike I think.

    skip

  3. Barryg

    Barryg Guest

    I did the search before posting here. The only comment I found that hints at longer ride experience
    was from Kelly who said "It takes a might of dialing in and at first you tend to get the seat angled
    down to far, or sit to high on the back of the seat but as you adjust to the bike it is comforable
    and you can ride a good distance before the seat becomes an ever so slight pain in the butt. Even
    then it is not bad. I thought back pain might be a problem with it but not so."

    I might have missed something, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate comments from Fusion owners -

    "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:eek:[email protected]...

    > "BarryG" <n1eu at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I'd appreciate comments from Fusion owners - how's back & butt comfort
    on
    > > long distance (50+ miles) rides?
    > >
    > > Thanks, Barry
    > >
    > Do an arbr Google search on Fusion. I've asked the same question. There aren't many Fusion riders
    > posting, but there was at least one good report
    on
    > how they were on the longer rides. Generally speaking they were not designed for long distance
    > riding or touring. More of a fun kind of easy
    > ride short hop bike I think.
    >
    > skip

  4. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    "BarryG" <n1eu at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<_A-dnW45m6zblM->
    > I might have missed something, but if anyone can help, I'd appreciate comments from Fusion owners
    > - how's back & butt comfort on long distance (50+ miles) rides?

    50 + miles with all your weight on your butt!! 50+ miles with no back support? Not me.