RANS Short Stop Seat?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bandjhughes, Apr 18, 2003.

  1. Bandjhughes

    Bandjhughes Guest

    Has anyone tried the RANS short stop seat yet? If so, does it make a difference and is it as
    comfortable as the standard RANS seat? Being a little shorter than average, when I stop on my V-Rex
    I have to scoot forward to get flatfooted. Otherwise if I sit back, I have to balance on my toes.
    I'm wondering if the short stop seat makes enough of a difference to justify the cost. Thanks.

    Brian V-Rex/Tailwind

    Tags:

  2. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    I think, you can buy just the carbon seat base it, with out buying the whole seat.