Rans Tailwind

Slush

Guest
I have a 2001 rans Tailwind for sale. It's in super shape,
has never been raced :) and lovingly cared for. I prefer
someone in the Kansas City area as I would not like to ship
it if I can avoid it. Asking $700.

If interesed, e-mail me at [email protected]

Slush wrote:

> I have a 2001 rans Tailwind for sale....

What is a "Rans/rans" Tailwind?

Tom

For some of us who have dealt with rans lately, one capital
letter is too much.

Enjoy,

Perry Butler

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Slush wrote:
>
> > I have a 2001 rans Tailwind for sale....
>
> What is a "Rans/rans" Tailwind?
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

"Perry Butler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom
>
> For some of us who have dealt with rans lately, one
> capital letter is too much.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Perry Butler
>

> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Slush wrote:
> >
> > > I have a 2001 rans Tailwind for sale....
> >
> > What is a "Rans/rans" Tailwind?
> >
> > Tom Sherman - Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Perry,

I would be interested to know what kind of problem you have
been having with RANS if you don't mind sharing that info
with us because they have been very responsive to us.

And Tom, I think it is time to find a new one....

Thanks to you both,

Jack

In article
<[email protected]>, jd2001
@ameritech.net says...
> Perry,
>
> I would be interested to know what kind of problem you
> have been having with RANS if you don't mind sharing that
> info with us because they have been very responsive to us.
>
> And Tom, I think it is time to find a new one....
>
> Thanks to you both,
>
> Jack

Pay a visit to te BROL message board on ezboards.com

http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline

and read the thread titled "Nobody's Perfect".

--
___________________
John Rooker KC2KQT Rochester, NY

"John Rooker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article
> <[email protected]>,
> jd2001 @ameritech.net says...
> > Perry,
> >
> > I would be interested to know what kind of problem you
> > have been having
with
> > RANS if you don't mind sharing that info with us because
> > they have been
very
> > responsive to us.
> >
> > And Tom, I think it is time to find a new one....
> >
> > Thanks to you both,
> >
> > Jack
> >

> Pay a visit to te BROL message board on ezboards.com
>
> http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline
>
> and read the thread titled "Nobody's Perfect".
>
> --
> ___________________
> John Rooker KC2KQT Rochester, NY

John,

Very interesting. I guess we are just lucky. The three of us
that ride RANS bikes have not had any seat comfort problems.

Thanks,

Jack

Just curious, how many people out there " race Rans Tailwinds"?, hmmmmmmm
news:[email protected]...

Jack Davis wrote:

> ... And Tom, I think it is time to find a new one....

Jack,

I think you are right - I do need a new RANS. The question
is Formula or Force 5? ;)

"Warren Kinsey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just curious, how many people out there " race Rans
> Tailwinds"?, hmmmmmmm "Slush" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I have a 2001 rans Tailwind for sale. It's in super
> > shape, has never
> been
> > raced :) and lovingly cared for. I prefer someone in
> > the Kansas City area as I would not like to ship it
if
> > can avoid it. Asking $700.
> >
> > If interesed, e-mail me at [email protected]

Warren,

On my Tailwind, I often raced my son on his Tailwind. He
always won. Now he has the V2 so I will have to race his
wife because she has his Tailwind. She will probably win
even though I am fully capable or reaching speeds of up to
18 MPH over a distance of several feet. I can usually win a
race with my wife, riding her EZ1 Lite, as long as I let
some air out of her tires without her knowing about it.

We do have fun...

Jack

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jack Davis wrote:
>
> > ... And Tom, I think it is time to find a new one....
>
> Jack,
>
> I think you are right - I do need a new RANS. The question
> is Formula or Force 5? ;)
>
> Tom Sherman - Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Tom,

I've been told that longer is always better...

jd

Originally posted by Slush
I have a 2001 rans Tailwind for sale. It's in super shape,
has never been raced :) and lovingly cared for. I prefer
someone in the Kansas City area as I would not like to ship
it if I can avoid it. Asking $700.

If interesed, e-mail me at [email protected]

Do you still have the tailwind?? I just rode one yesterday.. and I love it! I live in Overland Park.. but work in Kansas City...